Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dhaein's Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Dhaein's Journal   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm

{Entry Zero}
Thank you for purchasing this digital journal from Gold Circuitry! We hope you fully enjoy and utilize this product, in whatever role you desire. If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to let us know, and we will not hesitate to provide you with replacements, refunds, or updates. Your satisfaction is our guarantee!

-To create a new Entry, select New from the bottom toolbar.
-To delete an entry, press the [U] button, and select Delete.
-To edit an entry, press the [U] button, and select Edit.
-A touchscreen keyboard and a slide-out keyboard are available. Other Gold Circuit journal accessories can be used with this device.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Dhaein's Journal   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:31 pm

{Entry 1}
Today was an absolutely strange day. I woke up inside of a metal-free cell, under watch from...someone with a book. I'm still not sure what the point of a book is. A rather pretty woman came in to give me food, something I greatly appreciate, and demonstrated some sort of sleight that probably involved a type of slow-burning gunpowder, possibly that Fuse Powder Proscorp's developing.
I wasn't allowed to leave as of then, so I passed the time trying to talk to the guard, who I'll say wasn't lacking in looks herself. She told me that I'm not in a dynasty anymore, which is very odd. Last I checked, the entire planet was under care of one dynasty or another.
Later still, a strange man dressed all in grey, who I recognized as a native of the Karnin Dynasty's province visited. He explained to me at length that I was in another world, one not ruled by merchant corporations, several dozen years in the future. He claimed that I had been attacked and forced into hibernation, and that dear sister was dead. I have no choice but to dismiss all of this as lies, seeing as I cannot believe that Proscorp had managed to usurp the great Gallo Dynasty. Not only that, there is no possible way that my sister is dead. Surely, the Karnin are attempting to turn us against ourselves, by feeding us lies. That's it, that's the only explanation!
Haha, it's kinda funny to see myself writing so analytically. It's kinda fun.
Anyways, dinner's about to be served. I'll resume my search tomorrow.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down

Dhaein's Journal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Old Bios :: Misc-
Jump to: