Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.

"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.

The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 am

Auggie does not move. She can't move.

"No one to save you, little girl... But then, I'm wondering who it is you're talking about. Your babysitter, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 am

"Wha.. What are you..." She looks through her arms and the room has seemed to change. It looks.. Older? No, younger....
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:22 am

"You look confused... But why is that? This is your room. It always has been."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:27 am

"HELL NAW HE WON'T! AH AH! I'LL IMMOLATE HIM SO HARD HIS ANCESTORS WOULD FEEL IT!" Selene says, her fist blazing with light. "THAT BASTARD DONE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GROUP!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 am

"It.. Is... But from years ago...?  Why am I in here?  I moved out..." The fear is gone from her eyes, but she looks completely confused.

---

He grips tighter. "Please... take everyone else with you..."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:32 am

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO NOT DO THAT! BAM, FULL WRATH OF THE GADEN AND FRIENDS! THAT BASTARD AIN'T GUNNO KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! HE'LL MAKE THE BITCH SEEM LIKE A FOE THAT TOOK MANY YEARS TO TAKE DOWN!" By now she's practically frothing at the mouth. The von Karma gene had been fully engaged.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:14 pm

"What do you mean? You didn't move out. You're too young for that."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:31 pm

She looks back and forth between Traitor and Auggie. "I am? Yeah... I am... what's going on Auggie...? I feel funny..." She clutches her forehead but tries to stand up, wobbling somewhat.

---

Arthur has curled up in a ball now, having a violent coughing fit. "I... I can't..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:34 pm

The impostor shrugs. "I dunno. Did you hit your head bumping into the wall or something?" A fake tone of concern is used, though believable enough for Holly. She concernedly puts her hand on Holly's head.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 pm

"..... Who are you? Where's Mama? Are you the new babysitter?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:09 pm

"Yes, yes I am. My name is Augustine. It's nice to meet you, little Holly." She ruffles her hair as though teasing a child, despite her height.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Her eyes light up, though somehow are dull. "Oh oh! Like August the month! August is the best time for ice cream. Can we have ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 pm

"Sure thing, sweetheart. Not too much, though!" She motions towards the kitchen, not letting her see the identical statue right behind her.

... Still no movement.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm

"Yay!" She runs into the kitchen, not giving the fact that she can reach the freezer and cupboards a second thought.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:26 pm

"I must say, you're the most adorable 4 year old I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 pm

"Yaaaaaay! And you're the prettiest babysitter I've ever had!" Now she's found the ice cream scoop, there's no distracting her from the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 pm

"Hmhm... I'll be back in a moment." She steps back and faces the frozen Auggie. "Well, what do you think? Neat impression, Huh? Oh right, you're frozen. Let me fix that for you." A snap of her fingers, and Auggie nearly falls flat on the floor. Her face instantly exudes rage.

"YOU BASTARD! CHANGE HER BACK THIS INSTANT!"

"... I'm afraid I can't do that. Or rather, I simply don't feel like it."

She instantly leaps to her feet and charges straight at the impostor. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL-"

She is interrupted as a glowing red gem pokes her face. Her eyes dull and she falls onto the floor.

"You won't be doing anything, I'm afraid..."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Holly peeks around the corner, ice cream scoop in her mouth. "What was that noise?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 pm

"Oh, I think your dog got scared of me or something and started barking." She motions next to her, to an identical girl panting happily. Holly can clearly see this is a person, but doesn't think it strange she's dressed as and acting like a dog.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Holly drops the ice cream on the floor and runs forward. "Puppy!" She tackles the real Auggie and scratches the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm

"Woof!" Pleased, she licks Holly's face.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Holly giggles and decides it is a good idea to share the ice cream with her new puppy, so she leads Auggie over to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Auggie follows behind obediently.
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm

"Oh no! It's all over the ground..." She picks up the container sadly and wipes it off on her dress, putting it on the counter with what's left inside.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Grinning, the impostor simply takes the black gem and walks out the door, locking it shut. Along the way, a snap of the fingers makes Holly forget the "babysitter" was ever there.

With the gem in hand, the impostor transforms into the hooded man, who casually fades away.

"At last... The sixth Chaos Emerald is mine... Just one more to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HQ (Puppetmaster)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: