Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.

"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.

The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Selene, fire still in her eyes, stops at hearing Arthur cough. "AW HELL! WHAT THE FUCK SICKNESS, YOU CAN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW! HIS GIRL NEEDS HIM AND STUFF!" She says, dropping to her knees and grabbing some tissues for Arthur. "C'MON, GET OVER THAT!"

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:33 pm

He looks up weakly. "I can't... Sorry Selene, you're gonna have to kick his ass for me..." His gaze starts to waver and his head hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

"THE FUUUUCK? YOU CAN'T BE DOING THAT NOW! YOUR GIRL NEEDS YOU! YOU GOTTA GO AND JOG HER MEMORY, FOOL!" Selene says, then sighs, dismissing the light... through blasting a VERY large ball of it out the window. Several deep breaths are taken as she calms down.

"Okay. Plan. I'm going to calm down. I'm going to take you to the clinic. Alex will help this fit. You'll feel better. You'll go and restore your girlfriend's memory. THEN we send him straight to the sun." Selene says, picking him up and vanishing in a beam of light.

---

She reappears in the clinis, Arty in her arms, and dumps him on the nearest bed. "ALEX! PROBLEM!"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Alex rushes over, takes one look at Arthur, and guesses what's happened. "Arthur..." He says with a sigh as he hugs his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:42 pm

"Yup. Guess there's no hurrying this, is there?" Selene asks, now much more calm. "I wish there was; he needs to see Xandria and help jog her memory like, now."

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 am

Arthur can only manage a pained grunt and a weak pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:29 am

He pulls out of the hug in a minute. Before Alex can say anything else, though...

... Xan falls on top of Arthur, appearing out of nowhere. "Gah... Sorry, trying to remember how this thing works..." Realizing who she's on top of, she gives him a nervous smile. "Uh... Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:51 am

Selene grabs Xandria and hugs her tight, talking as fast as she can. "HixanI'myou'relittlesisterSeleneexceptnotreallybutyoulook downtomeasoneandwealwayshavefuntogetherandweliketalking
andthat'syourboyfriendhisnameisarthurandyoutwomakethe
cutestcoupleeverandIlikeseeinghimasmybrotherinlaw
andyou'reareallyfunnypersonandyoulikehimandyoulike
everybodysopleasejusthugthefuckoutofhimandremember!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 am

Arthur, having fallen down, coughs into his elbow a few times and looks up meekly. "Selene..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 am

"Huh? What?" She blinks a few times. "Sorry, I, uh... Didn't really catch any of that... I think you said your name is Selene? Sorry I made you worry like this..." She looks right at Arthur. "And I'm doubly sorry to you, Arthur... Alteria? Is... That your last name? It just popped into my head..."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 am

Selene faceplants with a sigh. "Right. Derp." She stands back up. "Well then... Here, you two get closer, it'll help with memory issues! It's in like, aaall the movies."

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 pm

He turns his face down, trying to hide the blood on his lips from the coughing. "Yes.."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 pm

"Are you alright? You..." she asks simply as she moves his face up and finds him with blood on his lips. "OHMIGOSH YOU'RE BLEEDING!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:25 pm

"It uh.. It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He lies through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:58 pm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING YOU'RE BLEEDING!?" she says, obviously worried. "I've gotta have napkins or something in here... What he told me, just concentrate, and..." in an instant, a box of tissues appears in her hands, and she quickly wipes the blood off his mouth.

---

Unnoticed by anyone, the Armored Man is long gone from his spot outside the Clinic.

Unnoticed, that is, besides for the hooded man.

"Oh, of course... The last Emerald I need, and that armored asshat isn't even here anymore! I suppose I should be patient... After all, he'll come to me eventually... Now to just go and-"

"Heeey, who are you? I've never seen you in Cipher before!" he is suddenly interrupted by a strange black-haired pipsqueak who tackles him.

"THE FUCK!?" he responds, his body not moving at all against the tackle.

"Hmph. Do you even work here? No? Did Daddy let you in? If he didn't and you don't work here, you're not allowed to be on the grounds! I'm telling!" she sprouts wings to fly away before being grabbed and slammed onto the floor.

"Ow! Oh, you're in for it now, buddy! When Daddy hears about this, he'll-"

She is cut off as the Red Gem touches her.

The hooded man glares, far angrier than he's ever been seen. "You think just because your precious Daddy is around you can just do whatever you hell you want, kid?! I've been working on this shit for TOO long to be ratted out now! I oughta bring you down a peg and make you a pig, squealing in the mud! Or perhaps a measly fly that can easily be swatted?! No... No, wait... I know. A fate worse than death, for a special girl like you..." Regaining his composure, he not-so-gently lifts her up by the wings and warps away, with no record of either of them having been around...
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:22 pm

"Yes. Yeeeess, get closer, remember more. Do eeet, do eeeet." Selene says, facing them with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 pm

"Xan, you don't have t-"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:30 pm

"OF COURSE I DO YOU'RE MY FIANCEE WHAT-" she cuts herself off. ".... Did I just say...?"
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Selene squees. "IT'S woooo~ooorking!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 pm

He's unable to stop himself from wrapping his arms around her and crying on her shoulder. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 pm

"For what? If anyone, I should be sorry... For forgetting someone like you..."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm

"It ain't your fault, Xany, it's that damn Traitor. Just you fuckin wait, I'll make him shit his own damn entrails for doing this to you!" Selene says as fire reignites in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:47 pm

He starts coughing again. "Gah... Damnit, why now?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 pm

"Are... You alright? Please, I'm getting really worried..."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:53 pm

"He'll be fine, just gotta rest a little or something." Selene says. "He's had it since.. well, just about ever. That triforce in his eye is supposed to help with this, and I suppose it HAS been a while since this happened last..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HQ (Puppetmaster)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: