Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.

"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.

The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Flor stands up and begins to put her armor on. She still has the same look from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Sumia finishes setting herself up, equipped with her armor, a couple of Rescue Staves, the Gorgon, and two Brave Lances, "Let's go!" As she opens the door for Johannes and August to first.
---
Cynthia is now carrying the young baby twins, "Alright June, take little Xan and take us to the Clinic!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Johannes rushes through the door, hanging on to Auggie's legs and giving her a fun ride to the clinic.

---

Arthur manages to extracate himself from Xan and get out of bed without waking her, deciding to check on the charts to see if Alex left anything undone, as Cynthia, June, Sumia, and Johannes burst in the door.

---

Carn pats his wife on the back, helping her to the door. "He'll pay for everything, dear. Don't you worry about that."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 pm

"Let's... Let's go meet up with them. I'm... I'm ready." he says as he takes her hand and stands up.
---
"Uh... hey. Listen, could you... Watch the kids for us? We're kind of in a hurry..."
---
"I know he will, just..." she finishes putting on her armor and faces them both. "It... Never mind... I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

"Uhh.. The only reason I'm not going is because I can't fight right now. I'm not sure I can keep my eye on them all very easily.."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:07 am

Suddenly, up from under the floor through the cracks, the telltale green liquid oozed upward, forming into a distinctly less cheerful-looking Ambrosia.  Surprisingly, on her person was a medium-size sack filled with multiple objects of some sort.  How she got it up through the floor was anyone's guess.  "I'm here to help, Arthur.  I'll help take care of the kids while everyone else is gone.  And... here."  Without hesitation, she tossed the bag she was holding to June.  "I mixed some of my most potent restorative elixirs, along with ones that increase your mental acuity and physical strength.  Blue ones heal, yellow ones strengthen.  There's also a smaller bag with Senzu beans in it, but only for emergencies.  Even for me, Senzu plants are incredibly hard to keep alive and growing.  Susan's in the area, I can sense her.  Bring her back and take the bad guy out, alright?"

Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 am

Cynthia looks in amazement at the spawning Ambrosia, "Woow... Like a female exclusive evolution of Reuniclus..." She snaps out of her amazement and carefully places the baby twins on a bed, "There, there, the nice lady is going to take care of you while mommy and daddy are gone okay? Some bad guy hurting your sister is going to face justice!"

Sumia, on the other hand, gives her thanks, "Thank you for the medicine and taking care of the children."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 am

June takes the bag and stores it away safely. With a small bow, he responds, "Great, thanks a lot. We'll be back as soon as we can!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 am

"Thanks! Alright let's go kick this guy's face in." Before the others can even get another word out, Johannes has grabbed Sumia, Cynthia, and June, dragging them out the door at full speed.

Arthur shouts out the door, punctuating it with another coughing fit. "I'll make sure Xan doesn't follow in her condition, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:45 am

As the group reaches the gate, the regressed Holly is busy playing fetch with Dauggie in their locked room.

"Hehehee! Such a good puppy. But your ball's stuck behind the fridge now... What can we play with?" She surveys the room carefully, looking for other toys.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 am

"Woof." Auggie looks disappointed even, and looks around hoping to find something to keep playing with.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am

She picks up a different ball and tries to throw it, but not only does it bounce all over the place from it's strange shape, but it's far too large for Auggie to pick up with her mouth. "Aww.... Maybe we should just sleep. I'm getting kinda tired..." She yawns and slides over on her knees to the bedroom door and pulls it open.

Then she spies a stuffed animal on the nightstand. "Ohhh! Wanna fetch that... Monkey... Bear... Thing?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 am

"Woof?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 am

She pats her puppy on the head and rushes over to the nightstand, grabbing Mr. Snuffles and waving him around. "Do ya want it girl? Huh? Doooo ya?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 am

She "stands up", clearly excited. "Woof! Woof!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:12 am

"Ok! Fetch!" She throws the poor stuffed animal over Auggie's head and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am

"Woof!" Excitedly, she chases the ball into the kitchen and out of sight. She doesn't return.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 am

"Puppy? Puuupppyyyyy? Heeeyyy come baaaaccckkk I'm sleeepy." She climbs up on the bed and watches the door, waiting for her puppy to come back and snuggle with her.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:27 am

Unbeknownst to her, Auggie lies on the floor. She had barely placed the doll in her mouth when a flash of light seems to have brought her to her senses. What... Huh? Where... Am I?
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

Holly, however, has fallen straight to sleep, waiting too long for her puppy to return.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:39 am

About 10 minutes later, Auggie has put normal clothes back on, gripping her head, and looks around. "Oh geez, we made such a mess... What do I..." Before she can speak however, she's interrupted as a piece of paper lands on her face. "Ow! What the..."

A similar invitation to the rest.

Seeing the letter brings up strong emotions. Fear, anger, hatred. Burning, burning hatred. He took her loving adopted parents away from her. He kidnapped her beloved niece and tortured her, caused her nothing but torment in the years to come. He took the love of her life and erased all her memories of them...

"I'll kill him..." She mutters as a single tear rolls down her face. Putting on the light armor she keeps in the closet (placing Mr. Snuffles in a pouch, with a sincere apology for biting him), and grabbing Gorgon, Auggie takes one last look at the sleeping Holly, kisses her on the forehead and strokes her cheek. "You'll be back to normal in no time... Good... Goodbye, my love... I'll... I'll be strong without you, I promise..." Despite her words, the tears are now streaming down her face. Sadness, anger, and determination all fill her as she rushes outside, closing the door along the way.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:42 am

Holly rolls over, mumbling in her sleep. "Night night puppy, I wuv yew."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:10 am

Suddenly in HQ, security monitors shut off, and the door to Space Core's office locks down.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:48 am

Next to a sleeping Arthur, Xan stares. She stares all over the room, at Arthur, at her own hands. Anything she can stare at. While staring, she also begins to think... Trying to remember all these things she knew were great, but she could no longer recall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HQ (Puppetmaster)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: