Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.


"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.


The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm

"Hmmm.. Your name? Family? They live here by the way, maybe I should just take you to them, they'd probably be able to help a lot better than I can."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:34 pm

"They are? They could?" She suddenly takes a good look at him and moves closer. "If you know them, you must know me... Who am I? Like, what's my name?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:42 pm

"Of course I do! You get brought in here a lot, you know. Alexandria Elias. You want me to take you home then? I know where your room is." He has to take a big sniff, then laughs drying. "Sorry, allergies."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 pm

"Huh... Guess that would explain why you look so familiar. Alright, sure!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:53 pm

He helps her get up, then shouts upstairs. "Hey Alex! Would you do me a favor?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

"Yeah?" He calls back.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

He tries hard not to show the pain in his voice, but it should be obvious for Alex. It would be for Xan too, if she could remember. "Ms. Elias has gotten amnesia, again. Would you call her parents and tell them I'm bringing her home? She can't remember anything at all, so they should be prepared for that."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 pm

"What? I, uh... Allllright..." Alex gets the hint quickly and sounds can be heard from upstairs.

Xan did pick up on his sad tone, but of course doesn't remember why. "Do you always sound this... Sad?" She asks with concern.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

"What? No, it's just the allergies, promise! Alright, lets get you home and comfy then, alright?" He pats her on the shoulder and points to the door before heading for it at a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:20 pm

"Nooooo, I'm pretty sure you're just sad... You have a girlfriend or something? U-Um, sorry if that was rude, I'm just wondering..." She asks as she follows just behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:33 pm

"Yeah, I did. She's not around right now though. Ya caught me, I miss her. Anyway, shall we go?" He makes sure she can't see his face.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:42 pm

"Sure! Hehe, I'll bet she's a lucky gal!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:45 pm

"Heh... I'm the lucky one." By now, the two have entered HQ and are making their way towards the residential area.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 pm

"A shame you've got a girlfriend already... You ARE pretty cute." She says teasingly, completely unaware she's talking about herself.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:20 pm

"Hah, thanks.  Here we are!"  He knocks on the door, silently gritting his teeth with a bittersweet expression.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm

June opens the door, two baby girls in his arms. "Oh, hey you two! What brings you lovebirds here? Wanted to see your baby siblings again, Xan?"

She blinks. "Lovebirds? Baby siblings? Wha?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:39 pm

"Lovebirds? Hah, Mr. Elias, you get funnier every time..." He turns his face so Xan can't see and mutters under his breath, "He took her memory."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Cynthia enters into the scene, doing all sorts of stunts, being giddy of being better, "Hi guys! So what was the reason brings you two here?"

The baby Altair is fast asleep, not aware of the stunts or anything around him.

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 


Last edited by Rockman47 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 pm

June's face turns pale. He whispers back a mere "What...?" before turning to her. "Uh... So you lost your memory, then? Well, I'm your dad, kiddo."

"You are? Then I guess that woman behind you is my mom?"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 pm

"Huh?" Was all she could conjure up upon hearing Alexandria's condition, "Uh... Yes and no... It's hard to explain to be honest." Cynthia admits with a false smile

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hah, I'll leave you to fill her in then, alright? It should only be temporary, but who knows." He gives the two a pained smile, then turns it as sincere as he can and turns to Xan. "Just remember to be more careful, alright? You're lucky you're not more hurt."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

"I'll be fine! Don't worry so much, your girlfriend might get je..."

A look of realization strikes her face.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Arthur breaks out in a cold sweat, unable to face the lie he was making to try and make things easier for them both. "... I've gotta get back to work, see you next time!"

He breaks out in a dead run down the hallway, almost tripping on his own robes.

However, instead of finding his way back to the clinic, he ends up at his-and Xan's-room.  He walks in and locks the door behind him, Fumbles excitedly meowing at him.  He doesn't seem to notice.  He stands in the bedroom, staring at the empty bed.

"First Mom...  Now..."  He punches his hand straight through the bathroom door, splintering it in his hand.  He cleans the wounds with a blank expression as Fumbles peers at him around the corner.

Eventually, he wraps his hand in a towel and lays down on the bed.  Fumbles nuzzles his face, trying to cheer him up, but all he can do is cry.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 am

"So why don't you take a seat Alexandria and relax?" Cynthia asks, trying to change the topic and making a mental note of seeing Arthur.

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

"Uh... Ok..." She looks worried after seeing him run off, but decides to head inside. She'd go look for him later, she thought. Apparently not realizing she had no idea where he could even be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HQ (Puppetmaster)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: