Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.


"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.


The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 am

"I... I don't want to see you hurt anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:58 am

"...." He stares blankly at her for a moment, then smiles and gives her a big kiss. "Let's go back to sleep. Maybe once we wake up, he'll be dead and everything will be fixed.."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:05 am

"But I'm not sleepy..."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 am

"I can change that....." He starts softly singing a lullaby into her ear, just like she used to do for him when he was too sick and in pain to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 am

"Huh?" She asks as the lullaby takes immediate effect, her eyes beginning to droop. "That tune sounds so... Familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 am

"It should... You came up with it just for me..." He hugs her tighter still before going back to singing and humming.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:21 am

She begins to say something before devolving into gibberish and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 am

He ends up falling asleep himself, still humming the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:19 am

The group find themselves at the edge of the forest, where the portal used to be. With a sudden shimmer, the armor June was wearing vanishes, Gae Bolg along with it, and he's back to normal. "What the hell was that, anyways...? I never got that armor OR that spear..." June looks around. "... It's over... He's gone now..." As he sighs in relief, the next thought occurs to him. "MY BABIES! C'mon, Cyn, let's go hug the heck out of them, I'm sure they miss us!" He swiftly picks up Cynthia and carries her towards the Clinic.

"Crap... That girl still has to tell me where Susan is... She isn't... Is she?"

"Relaaaaax. I sent her and Ethan to the Clinic. I knew how to bypass the "no going back" thing. She should still be there. You really packed a wallop, you know. Especially for-"

July has already rushed off to the Clinic. With a sigh, Luke follows, Alex trailing not too far behind as he stops to give Flor a sympathetic pat, and a smile that says "Let's talk later."

Emerl simply stands in silence, taking in all that just happened. After a while of silence, he finally says, "Sorry... I have to go... See a friend of mine..." He teleports away.

Rather than saying anything or heading to the Clinic, Auggie escapes the family moment and runs straight to HQ at an extremely fast rate, too fast to really catch up.

"It... It's really over..." Athena looks at Altair with a smile as she wrestles Yukianesa out of his hands before he can make a move.

Drayce just stands there contemplatively. Florence stands there in complete silence.

Meanwhile, back at the Clinic, Alma and Ethan lie on spare beds, wounded but doing quite well. Xan suddenly begins to struggle in her sleep. At this moment, June quietly swings the door open, putting Cynthia down, and looks around. "We're back! Arthur? Ambrosia?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:31 am

Sumia looks at the departing Elias and August, "... I guess they got their own business." She then begins looking around for her pegasus.

Alister makes a neigh from afar as he charges into where Sumia is at.

"Oh! There you are you sneaky horse!" As Sumia begins petting Alister and the pegasus begins relaxing and becoming docile at the petting.

"NO! IT'S MY BO-" The Yukianesa is taken away from Altair, "What did I just say again?" Not remembering the last words he said.

"Whoa there..." Cynthia states as she is put down on the floor of the Clinic.

Ares scoffs and begins walking to the Clinic, still in pain and clenching his chest.

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Posts : 1822
Join date : 2013-11-28
Age : 27
Location : Hope's Peak Academy

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:34 am

Orion simply stands, looking between Carn and Florence and occasionally making motions towards his mother.

"Welcome back you two.  Everything went relatively smoothly here.  I'm glad you made it through okay.  I hope it's the same for everyone else?"

_________________
// Robin Gavin // Flandre Lamar // Patchouli Knowledge //
HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 IJfucMu
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:48 am

Carn looks up at the sky as he holds Flor closer. "It looks like we've come back in the middle of the eye of a storm." He looks over at Orion. "Wanna head home?"

Arthur has crept out of bed without disturbing Xan again, and raises a finger to his lips towards the entrance as he pokes his head out of the curtain. "She just fell asleep again, it seems like her memory is already getting better."

"Phew, seems like everything's... Ok..." He starts to waver.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:58 am

June grins. "Yeah, I think we're all ok. How are the kids? They behave themselves for their babysitter?" June smiles and approaches, allowing enough room for July to come in. "That girl awake yet? She knows where Susan is!" he says as he points to Alma. Luke and Alex walk in shortly afterwards, Alex hugging his sibling. "He's gone, bro... We beat him."

Drayce smiles and hugs Dawn back. "You made the most adorable sun, y'know. Should've seen yourself. 'Shine, shine shine'." He teases as he plants a kiss on her lips. "And hey, you're smiling again! I'll consider that my reward for making it through this, then!"

Athena smiles and hugs her brother. "You're adorableeee."

Flor hugs Carn back, but still says nothing. It's easy to tell from a glance she just wants to go home.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Posts : 1822
Join date : 2013-11-28
Age : 27
Location : Hope's Peak Academy

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:30 am

"Not a single problem to report. Everything went smoothly here."

"Home sounds good. Using the armor's full power always drains me, and..." Then Orion's gaze turns to Johannes, and falls a bit. "Actually, he needs medical attention. I'm going to help him to the clinic. I'll be home as quick as I can. See you soon." He smiles at his parents briefly, then hurries to Johannes and props him up before he can fall. "Easy. You need a clinic visit. We need to talk there too."

_________________
// Robin Gavin // Flandre Lamar // Patchouli Knowledge //
HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 IJfucMu
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:42 am

"Well then." Sumia stops petting Alister and starts pushing Johannes onto Alister's back.

Alister neighs in disagreement on the proximity of Johannes.

Sumia nags her stead, "Shush you, this is an emergency, stop being sexist towards males... I swear you pegasi all share that trait..."

Alister says nothing more.

Altair asks as he is being hugged, "What? I was just asking a question, how's that adorable?"

Meanwhile in the Clinic, Cynthia sighs in relief at Ambrosia's status report, "Good to know."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:53 am

Visibly grimacing from being pushed onto Alister with his broken ribs, he manages a halfhearted grin. "Thanks... I'll see you there then, Orion."

Carn manages to sweep Flor off the ground with his one arm, carrying her home to a warm bed.

Arthur almost jumps over to the girl's bed after the hug. "SHE WHAT?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:07 am

"Of course, my sweet Sunrise! Let's go!"
"You just are. Anyways, we did it! Sis and Aunt Neena and Uncle Lao should be just fine now!"

"Great! Thanks for taking care of our kids, we really appreciate it. And thanks for the medicine, too! It saved my daughter's life!"
"So then, we just have to wake her up somehow... But will she even remember where she is still if she's back to-"
"Don't think like that! She has to know!"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Sumia gets on Alister and informs everyone of her destination, "Alright, next stop, the Clinic!" As the pegasus with husband and wife on board lifts off.

"Yup, they all should, I say we go see them soon."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Lao's helped to his feet by Neena, still not completely able to stand on his own. Now that the fight was over(not that he did anything of note), the effects of his wounds are more pronounced.
Desna promptly attaches herself to Drayce by way of glomp the minute he's done talking to Dawn.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.



Last edited by Lao-ShanTux on Sat May 03, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Undernet 5

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

"Gah! Careful dear..."

Arthur examines the sleeping girl. "Yeah, that's the one who was with Luke that day alright. Who is she anyway?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Drayce slowly hugs her back with a grin. "I'm sure Dawn had told you I got hurt. Sorry if I worried you, Sis." He noticeably cringes a bit, but otherwise seems fine. He looks at Lao worriedly.

Before Luke can answer Arthur, the girl begins to stir and looks around. "What... Where..."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Lao waves back with a bit of a tired grin. He's not in great shape, but he already seems to be getting better somehow.
"He'll be fine in a few days, Drayce. You know how he is.." Neena answers for him, with a small smile.
"Big Bro better be sorry...He really did make Desna worry a lot..."
She hits Drayce lightly with one fist, pouting.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Posts : 8744
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Sumia tells Johannes, "Don't worry, I have been doing this stuff since I was a kid, I know how to ride a pegasus. You can say I am one with the pegasus and all I need is a pegasus motif armor to show it."

_________________
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime
"A WHOLE NEW WORLD!~ DIFFERENT TYPES OF R TO P WITH YOU!~" -Vinny Pizzapasta, 2015
Where my bios are at
Zydogecopter:
 

ヤドン:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HQ (Puppetmaster)
Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: