Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.

"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.

The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm

"Gck, yeah.. But I think my ribs are busted." He grimaces further and hangs on to her tightly.

"She's awake! Where's Mom at??" He pins her shoulder down to make sure she doesn't go anywhere without answering, fairly effectively despite his strength.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:36 pm

"Well, you just gotta brave it dear. Remember you have been through worse and that our teamwork finished off little Flor's tormentor. You can't just roll over after that."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

"Huh...? Where's M... AAAAAH! SHE'S IN THE FOREST SOMEWHERE AAAAH I GOTTA GO GET HER!" The panicked girl manages to shake Arthur off and runs at high speed upstairs, coming back down about a minute later with a set of clothes, a trash bag, and some paper towels before dashing outside. As if remembering her powers a moment later, she teleports away once she's close to the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Arthur watches her in confusion as she disappears. "Wha?"

"Oh don't worry, I know. But ow. Still hurts."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm

"Well of course it still hurts, you doofus. I can't heal unless I have the right staff with me, but I don't and that's why you are going to the Clinic."

The Clinic is within a few meters... Behind them. The Cipher Headquarters, on the other hand, is about a few yards away from a collision.

Sumia halts Alister, "Wait... Where IS the Clinic?" Sumia begins looking around.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:09 pm

"Uhhhhhh......"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:54 am

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Lao waves back with a bit of a tired grin. He's not in great shape, but he already seems to be getting better somehow.
"He'll be fine in a few days, Drayce. You know how he is.." Neena answers for him, with a small smile.
"Big Bro better be sorry...He really did make Desna worry a lot..."
She hits Drayce lightly with one fist, pouting.

"Yeah? I saw you cawing and you made ME worry a lot!" he gently pounds her back.
Back to top Go down
Comet
A Pretty Cool Guy
Comet

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Desna responds with a tighter hug. "Big Bro coulda died!"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:24 pm

"Yeaaaah, but what if you were stuck like that forever!?"
Back to top Go down
Comet
A Pretty Cool Guy
Comet

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:46 pm

"What if Big Bro was dead forever!?"

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
"Uhhhhhh......"

Sumia turns her head to the side, "Do you know where the Clinic is at Johannes?"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:52 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm feeling kinda woozy.."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well then. Better go on land." Sumia commands Alister to descend through a single movement of his bit purchase.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Comet wrote:
"What if Big Bro was dead forever!?"

"Then you wouldn't even notice, you'd be too busy being a bird!"
Back to top Go down
Comet
A Pretty Cool Guy
Comet

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:36 pm

She's silent for a moment.
"...But if Desna was a bird, we could still play..."
Lao appears next to them, putting a hand on respective shoulders. "Hey...kiddos...Let's look at what happened...not what coulda, yeah?'

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Johannes starts snoring, his head resting on his wife's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Sumia feels the added weight of Johannes as she listens to him snore. Smiling at this, Sumia then moves around the area until she finds the Clinic around 10 minutes later.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:28 pm

"Hah... But then I couldn't talk to you. And you wouldn't remember being the best little sister in the world."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Johannes almost falls in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm

The hug tightens. "Big Bro..."
She only then seems to notice her father.
"Ah! Daddy, you're standing already!"
Lao looks a bit surprised. "Huh. So I am...I guess I heal fast...You doin' okay, Drayce?"

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Drayce nods.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Well....if you nod so...Well, I don't wanna keep ya from your sweetheart..Guessing you want to go see her off now?"
Desna just continues to cling to Drayce, out of things to say.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:26 pm

"Sure do. But I don't wanna leave Desna alone right now, either..." He glances at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:35 pm

"Why can't you brin-oh, right...bossman...Hm...Dang..."
Desna pipes up, "Desna's not THAT afraid and awestruck by Master Zerdark(even though he's supercoooool...), and if he has a problem, Desna can explain...Plus Dawnie'll be there.."
She blinks. "Um...Desna's not sure why she gave all those reasons to convince someone who didn't need convincing.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HQ (Puppetmaster)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: