Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 HQ (Puppetmaster)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Xan wanders the edge of the forest, clearly about to head in. Before she can, however, a nearby rustling stops her. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She yells out. I'm being silly... It's probably a squirrel or something. she thinks afterwards. She looks into the bushes and finds... A Golett. "Hm? What are you doing here, little guy?"

Unfortunately for her curiosity, the Golett passes out just a moment later. It looks like it spent all its remaining energy just getting through the woods.

"Oh, you poor thing! I'll get you to the Clinic and..." A faint buzzing sound enters her head, a strange feeling coming over her "... Get... Help..." She nearly falls into a daze before she shakes her head and regains herself. "... What the hell?" She looks around, but finds no one else near her. "Probably just my imagination... Hopefully..." She hefts the Golett up (with little effort for such a heavy Pokemon) and begins to carry him back. The buzzing returns, however, and stronger at that. "What is this buzzing...?" She shakes her head again. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she sees a hooded figure atop a tree. Gently placing the Golett on the ground, she appears to keep going. A moment later, however, she's right next to the man on the tree, and swipes at him with a sword.
The man leaps off the branch before she can hit him, but rather than landing on the ground he simply floats in the air, still in the same pose he was in while sitting on the branch.

"Well now, not bad. Clearly you're prepared for anything. Or almost. You've still more to go before you're a real expert." He muses.


"What!?" She replies in an insulted tone. "You... You're that traitor that's caused my family so much trouble, aren't you?" Her anger is obvious judging by her face.

"That does seem to be my alias, yes."

"Well you're going to pay." She reaches for the armor piece on her shoulder...

... But she's interrupted as the buzzing returns, much stronger than before.

"GAH! Damn... Buzzing... What... Who... What's going... Can't..." She mumbles incoherently before she begins to lose her balance and fall off the tree.


The hooded man catches her. "I apologize..." In a flash, the man transforms, covering him in tall, dark armor.

"... But I cannot allow you to march to your death." He says as he begins to carry the now unconscious Xan to the Clinic.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

Posts : 6789
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between all things

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:43 am

"Who got her? What, did someone whisk her from your arms? You two make suuuuch a cute couple though! Go on, tell me who I need to have a stern talking to with."

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 am

"Traitor wiped her brain." The sobbing starts again.

---

Holly pokes her head through the kitchen doorway. "Want some? I got it from your Mom, she said it's your favorite!" She still has a nagging feeling in the back of her brain. She glances at the open bedroom door. Something left on the nightstand maybe? Nah... She realizes that the gem is still in her hand as she's getting cups out, and sets it next to the stove.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 am

"Ah... I'm not hungry right now, sorry." she says, again rather oddly as she gets back from the door.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:56 am

"Are you sure?  Alright... Did you just eat or something? That's not normal." She puts one of the cups back and looks at Auggie.  "Hmmm?"  She heads into the bedroom without saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am

"No, no, I'm just not hungry, that's all. Don't worry about me." she smiles, catching up to her, and hugs again.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 am

"Auggie...?" She looks around, somehow seeming to not notice the hug this time. "... Where's your ring? You're not wearing it, and it isn't on the nightstand..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:03 am

"A-Ah..." she maintains a smile, but notably looks away. "It's... in my pocket. I thought I'd lose it if I had it on."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 am

"Oh phew. I was scared you got mugged or something." She sighs and turns around, hugging Auggie tightly.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 am

"You worry too much, love." she smiles and hugs back.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 am

"Huh? Who's at the door?" Holly makes her way there. "Isn't it unlocked?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 am

No response.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 am

She looks through the spyhole, then flings the door open. "Auggie..? Why are there... Two of you?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 am

"Bet you didn't expect to see me so... Wait, what? Two of me?" she can't see past Holly because of her wings...

And a ring is on her finger.


The rest of the room is eerily silent.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 am

A look of sheer terror floods Holly's face as she turns around, stepping to the side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

Posts : 6789
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between all things

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 am

"T-traitor?! I've heard things about him, I remember... B-but now he's fucking with my bigger sister?!"

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am

"She... She's forgotten everything... You... Fumbles...... Me.."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 am

"What-" is all she can say before suddenly freezing in place. She could still see everything, but seemed to be unable to budge. Her mouth is stuck mid-sentence. Conveniently, she also blocks the only door.

"Aw, looks like I was found out..." another snap of her fingers, and the room shimmers for a moment. "Don't bother trying to scream or attract attention. I've sort of... Everything-proofed the whole room. No escape." the black gem is in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 am

"Wha... Wha... Why.." She backs herself up into the corner.  "You're...."  She looks at the gem in the imposter's hands.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

Posts : 6789
Join date : 2013-09-04
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere between all things

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 am

Her eyes flare up as her whole body glows with power. Selene fires off a ray of light through a window. "HE DID WHAT?!" She yells out, growling. "HELL NAW, THAT SHIT AIN'T HAPPENING! WHERE THE ASSHOLE AT?! IM'MA SEND HIM RIGHT TO THE FUCKING SUN!"

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 am

"I am? Why, what are you talking about?" she replies with a knowing grin.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:44 am

"T... Traitor..." She slowly slides down the wall, looking at her arms. Arms that were hugging that monster.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 am

"Now, how do you know that for sure? I could just be some common burglar for all you know... You really shouldn't assume." The impostor grins and takes a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 am

"Don't... Don't come any closer..." She shrinks back further, wrapping her quivering wings around herself.

---

He grabs her ankle. "He'll just get you too Sleeny... Don't go.."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:00 am

"Aww, the poor little girl is frightened by the big bad stranger in front of her, is she?" she moves closer still.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 28
Location : Washington(The state)

HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 am

"Nononononononono..." She covers her head in her arms. "Auggie help me help me help me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HQ (Puppetmaster)   HQ (Puppetmaster) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
HQ (Puppetmaster)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: