Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Portal (and what lies within)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

The Portal (and what lies within) Empty
PostSubject: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 am

With a small group of people gathered, June calls out. "Ok, is everyone here? Everyone who got one of these "invitations"?
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 am

Selene, next to Dawn and Alex, clad in her light blue guyver armour, simply nods, summoning a rifle of hers. It seemed like she was at least going to try and suppress her rage, though she is visibly shaking, a hard glow surrounding her,

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 am

Lao stands by his partner and daughter, two of his many foils buckled around his waist.
"Present."
Desna occasionallly mutters to herself, rehearsing lines, and Neena is doing a bit of last-minute memorization.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
The Riderps Phone

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 am

Johannes cracks his neck, giving one last glance back towards the clinic. "Yep."

Carn, on the other hand, is too busy trying to comfort Flor to give an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Sumia clenches tightly on Alister's rein and her first Brave Lance and delivers a confirmation nod.

Cynthia is doing some warm up stretches, waiting impatiently for the action, "C'mon guys, we have a bad guy to beat up!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:36 am

"...Here," Orion simply states, the armor's curse impairing his rational thought already. His weapons hang at his sides, seeming eager for enemy blood. Even when not in actual combat, the Kavacha armor-clad, dual Saber-wielding Orion is an incredibly intimidating sight, especially since the armor artificially increases his size, bulk and height to nearly 7 feet without losing any dexterity. Such is the work of the master demon smith Kuro.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 am

"..." Keeping his fists clenched together, cloaked in darkness, July steps into the portal hurriedly.

Flor is trembling in Carn's arms. After a moment, and a deep breath, she suddenly says "I'm... I'm ready..." Holding Carn's hand, she leads both of them in.

Alex follows behind wordlessly.

June looks to the rest of the group. "Right... Not much to say, is there? Let's go, everyone. We'll show that bastard not to mess with us."

June leads everyone else inside.

They all step in, and find themselves in what seems to be an empty room full of machinery of sorts.

Empty, that is, besides the giant dining room table right in the center.

With the hooded man sitting on the opposite end of the portal.

"Ah, my honored guests have arrived! Oh, you seem to be missing a few people... Oh well, I'm sure they're just running late. Come, have a seat. Oh, and if you're thinking of opening fire on me now, don't bother. Naught but a hologram, you see." A small flicker in his body confirms this.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 am

Selene smiles at Dawn before she enters the portal. "Good, that means you can Heat. I've got my Dakka." When the Dakka became involved, shit got real. Dawn was certainly one to know this.

So she enters the portal and frowns, standing. "A hologram? What, not man enough to fight us right here and now, get your miserable death over with? The smart option would be to just let us kill you now. Relatively painful, but not as bad as it could be."

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:33 am

"Weak," Orion says plainly, staring hard at the hooded man, his eyes seeming both blank and focused at the same time. "Stall your death for mere boasts and threats. Weak. Come. Face death as a man."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:36 am

Johannes picks up a chair and throws it at the hologram. "Come out here you bastard! I'll get you back for all the shit you've put my family through!"

Carn's hand is tightly holding Flor's, trying to keep her calm. He says nothing, finding Orion's and Johannes' words enough.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:11 am

Auggie reaches the portal. No one is there, as everyone has been led in already. Taking only a moment to take a breath, she steps in...

Only barely missing the nearly-deranged black robot charging in right after her on jets. "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR MESSING WITH ALEXANDRIA!"

"Aaaaalt come on! I think everyone's gone in there already, we have to go! Put your mask on!" Athena shouts, drowning out her brother's meek words.

Finally, a little orange robot, surveying all the commotion, heads in as well, preparing his arm cannon. "... He's hurt my friends long enough."

Unfortunately, they all walk in just in time to see the hooded man, a look of glee visible on his face somehow despite only his red eyes being visible. He catches the chair and hurls it through a window, breaking the glass... And leaving the chair to fall through the vacuum of space. "Hey now, how am I supposed to keep my deposit on this thing if you THROW EVERYTHING?" With these last few words, the "hologram" moves right in front of Johannes and punches him in the face, with enough force to toss him into the opposite wall. An instant later, he's back in his original spot.

"I suppose we're skipping dinner, then. Very well, I thought this might happen. Guilty, actually me here. That whole hologram thing was just to see how you'd react. Surprise!" His abnormal cheerfulness only serves to unsettle most in the room.

Florence tries to speak, but she can only tremble.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:14 am

Click. "YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE US JUST ALL CALMLY EAT DINNER WITH YO FAT ASS? HEYELL NAW, THAT AIN'T HOW WE DO THINGS HERE IN CIPHER! WE KILL YO ASS DEAD, BITCH!" Selene shouts, already pulling out a bunch of guns and just waiting for the word.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:26 am

Johannes wipes blood off his mouth, then gets up and dusts himself off. "Bloody bastard."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 am

Orion calmly walks up behind his mother, placing a mailed hand on her shoulder in a rudimentary attempt to stabilize her. "Calm. This ends here." He smiles briefly at her before stepping forward, his blades phasing out from his sides and phasing back in his hands. "No games. We pull out all the stops." He brings the two weapons together and their forms meld, forming a massive two-handed sword with length nearly 3/4th Orion's height. The Chaos Breaker.

Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 am

"Well-"
Lao twirls one of his rapiers idly, with a wry chuckle.
"I'm gonna have to wait a bit...There's a bit much that'll blow up.."

Desna and Neena both,ready their spells, ready to take part in the inevitable blitzkrieg.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Sumia prepares by preparing her Brave Lance and a Rescue Staff if the group split away from each other.

Cynthia aims her lance at Traitor, "We will win after we smack you to the point you will regret messing with us!"

Altair's face under the mask frowns, "Damn it... We are too late..." As he reacts to the group being past the portal and Traitor starting to make his move. He unsteaths the standard blade he uses, but is preparing to use the Yukianesa.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 pm

June simply stares him down, wordlessly summoning a massive blade... His old Buster Sword. For a moment, however, he looks down and notices something odd. ... Why is my amulet blinking? It's never done that before...

Flor pauses. After a moment, she stands firmly, holding her spear in both hands. Her nightmare would be over soon...

"Prepare yourself, evildoer!" Without a moment's hesitation, Athena swings Blood-Scythe around. She is obviously serious.

"Papa!" A terrified Auggie walks over and looks him over, making sure he's alright. Upon confirmation, she turns to the hooded man with Gorgon in her hands and fury in her eyes. "Change. Her. Back."

The table vanishes.

"...Ok, for starters, Sleeny. The hell is with that accent? Who do you think you are, a black woman living in the slums? Forgive my potential racism, but what the hell? Secondly, I commend you all for your bravery coming to what so obviously was a trap." At this instant, the ground beneath them flashes, as the group finds themselves frozen in place.

"Ok, I apologize for that cheap move, fling insults at me, whatever. But you didn't think it'd be this easy, did you? You'll get your chance to face me, no doubt about that... But only a lucky few will get that from the start. The rest of you have other opponents to face first. Truth be told, I COULD just kill you all where you stand, but where's the fun in that?"

"So what? Is this all just a game to you!?"

"Yyyeah, pretty much. I'll tell you now, you manage to kill me today, and allllll those little brainwashed yous from all over the time stream will go back to normal. That's a good deal, innit? Those that were TRANSFORMED, however, well they're staying that way unless you pull some reality shenanigans or something. Should probably clear that up now."

"Bastard! You'd better bring Susan back to me, or I'll rip you to shreds with my bare hands!"

"I get the distinct feeling you'd do that either way. But whatever. What do you all say? Will you humor me and play my little game? Not that your opinions matter in the least, but I like to hear your heroic little rants. You know, 'Face us like a man, scum', or whatever the hell it was Captain Caveman said over there."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Sleeny's face drops a little despite the stuck in place bit. "I thought it would sound more intimidating..." She sighs and her head picks back up again. "If we have to wade through a million enemies to get to your ass, I'll do it in a damn heartbeat." She says. "But there's no point in playing a little game or anything. The result WILL be the same; you'll either die horribly NOW, or you'll die horribly later! I wasn't kidding about that. So go ahead, let them all face you. I'LL take on whatever minions you have. All of them! Just so everybody else can kick your ass straight to hell!"

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Desna seems mostly unconcerned by the seal, while Neena's already trying to unravel the magic. Lao just glares.
Desna speaks low, calmly.
"You messed with so many of us back home....You even mindbent our parents..."
A bit of rage enters her voice.
"B-but Desna's not gonna let you pull that gimmick again...You're going to regret all of it...Or Desna can never consider herself worthy of daddy's legacy!!"

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"Words. Threats. Boasts. You waste your breath," Orion deadpans, his armor shifting slightly as he seems to effortlessly take a step through the freeze. "You think you're strong. It's cute. But I know I'm strong. So send your worst. I'll kill them all. And then you."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Carn's Dark Saber crackles in his hand, as though reacting to the nearby Chaos Breaker. "I've stared down worse than you before. Just get on with it."

"Fine, whatever, less of a mess to mop up afterwards if we take out your minions now."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 am

Cynthia refutes at the trap, "Haha! If you think something like this can stop us, you are in for a surprise! Bring all the minions you can to us!"

Altair rolls his eyes, "Of course it was a trap, what kind of idiot would not believe so?" He then scans the area for any other trick Traitor may have up his or her sleeves.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Portal (and what lies within)   The Portal (and what lies within) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Portal (and what lies within)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: