Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Empty
PostSubject: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:42 am

Johannes and Orion find themselves in a large, mostly empty room. A large closed window shows a rather beatiful view of outer space.

About the only notable thing inside the room is a large platform right in the middle, and a small lever on the wall that appears to operate said platform.

There also seems to be a lumpy object on the ground, nearly indistinguishable from their distance. They are both on opposite sides of the room.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 am

"Well, it looks like we're up, uhhh.... Who are you anyway?" He takes a good look at Orion apparently for the first time. "Woah woah woah! Are you Florence and Carn's kid? Wooooaaaaaaaahhhhh no wonder she's been too busy to talk to me lately! Hi there." He pauses again. "I prolly shoulda figured that out with you going in and out of their room huh? Aaaannddd this really isn't the time either... Ok. So. No one's even here, what the hell are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:59 am

"Nice to meet you," Orion simply says, his armor still clouding his mind. "And no idea. Try the lever."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 am

He makes his way over, whirling around every so often to make sure there's nothing somehow camoflagued about to jump out at him, but nearly trips over the lumpy object due to walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 am

Said lumpy object turns out to be a seemingly innocuous doll. Innocuous, of course, if not for the fact that it just happens to be in outer space.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 am

"Watch out for that," Orion warns, slowly walking closer to Johannes.  "Is that a doll? Why's it on the ground in space? I don't think this is good. Should I break it?"

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 am

He doesn't answer, instead bending down and picking the doll up.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 am

"I don't think I would do that if I were you," Orion says, walking up and reaching out to take the doll. "Let me crush it so it won't have a chance to hurt us."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:33 am

"Heehaaheehah... Can You... Feel The... Sunshine?" Before Orion can reach it, the doll leaps out of the way. Levitating in the air, the gem on its head brushes against Johannes' arm.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:50 am

Johannes somehow knew something like this was about to happen. He managed to cut himself off from the interior of HQ before he was compelled to pick the doll up... But he hadn't managed to cut off access to the off-site systems before it was too late.

He slowly turns to face Orion, a dull look on his face, then punches his chest hard enough to send him ten feet back.

Spoiler:

He cracks his right hand's knuckles, then readies the portal gun built into the other.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:58 am

"So it's got hold of you, and I must fight two," Orion deadpans, leveling the Chaos Breaker at Johannes. "...Unfortunate. I won't kill you, but I won't hold back. And you, doll. You'd do well to fear me." Orion lets out a primal roar before charging at Johannes and the doll, swinging in an arc at both.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 am

"HAAHAAHAHAEHAHA... Don't you feel that... Sometimes... You just... NEED TO RUN AWAY?" The doll moves at a very fast pace, out of Orion's reach.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 am

He snatches the doll in his arm and portals his way to the platform above, putting it down in the hard-to-reach space before jumping down, covering the walls in portals, seemingly to nowhere. Dark space is all that can be seen behind them.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:06 am

"Hmm. No walls. Just space. I'll have to jump to charge. Fine." Orion roars again, leaping into the air to an almost superhuman height, aiming to bring the Chaos Breaker down on Johannes from above.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 am

Johannes laughs, a wavering singsong in his voice as he ducks through another portal.

"Ahahaha, I hope you can step it up sonny! After all, we're on a time limit here! GLaDOS would be soooooo very mad if she noticed that I was siphoning her deadly neurotoxins into this room before they did their job!" To confirm his words, it seems as though the air near the portals in the walls is getting thicker. He starts firing the rivet gun that accompanies his portal gun at Orion. A crude weapon, sure, versatile.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 am

Orion brings up the flat of his blade, deflecting the rivet shots. He takes a deep breath, seeming to inhale the toxins in the air. "Foul gas. I'll have to make this quick. Won't be too hard with this weak man who likes to use tricks and not fight for real." Orion looks up at the platform, almost seeming to have a moment of clarity. He quickly jumps to the side, flipping the lever that controls the platform to bring it down. He splits the Chaos Breaker into its two Sabers and jams the Light Saber into the lever, holding it in place. In the blink of an eye he leaps back toward Johannes, Dark Saber poised to strike.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:39 am

Johannes attempts to dodge, but the Dark Saber digs into his left shoulder. His portal arm hangs loosely, but still seems to be functioning. He slams his fist into Orion's chest, preforming the Mastery of Two Layers and Kavacha shatters..... Every bone in his hand.

"Two minutes and this battle turns out like he wanted. Only two." He jumps forward, letting the saber bite further as he delivers a vicious headbutt, sending Orion's head rolling.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 am

"Then I'll end this in one," Orion's head says as it rolls toward the wall. His body nearly teleports over and scoops up his head, locking it back into Kavacha's brace. The gas filling the room, along with the damage of Johannes's headbutt, seems to only serve to make Orion mad. And his rage fuels his armor's abilities, his power increasing the angrier he gets. Just as quickly, Orion is on Johannes, landing a headbutt even stronger than the original. "Don't waste your time. You'll break all your bones on me. You can't win. The doll dies, then we leave. We go to fight the real threat."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:23 am

"Nah. I think we'll just both die. One way or another." He jumps forward, over Orion, planting his foot squarely on the back of his shoulder as a rocket comes out of the portal behind him, the other side of it having changed.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 am

Orion grunts as Johannes steps off, then brings his fist back and punches, yelling as his fist slams into the head of the rocket. It explodes, booming through the area with tremendous heat and blast force. But when the dust settles, Orion's armor gleams as stoically as ever. Orion, however, is anything but stoic, glancing at the still-descending platform and sheathing his blade before turning on Johannes and running at him, fist pulled back.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:57 am

Johannes grins maniacly at Orion as he charges....

For a moment. His face falls in an instant as he begins coughing up blood, collapsing to the ground without a movement before the punch and connect.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Orion stops, looking down at the motionless Johannes. His eyes close briefly, and his armor phases out as he kneels and puts a finger on his neck. Finding a pulse, he sighs and looks down at Johannes with a mix of remorse and resolution. "Sleep well, great-grandfather. I can help finish this for all of us." Standing back up, his armor phases back in. Quick as lightning, Orion is at the lever, retrieving his weapon and fusing his blades into the Chaos Breaker once again. Roaring loudly, Orion jumps high into the air, landing with a thud on the platform. "It ends, foul... abomination."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:07 pm

"HAHAHAHA.... Try and land a hit on me... Ol' Orange has me covered..." The doll grins and begins to float again, though this time straight into the air.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 am

Orion simply looks up, tilts his head slightly and hurls the Chaos Breaker at the ascending doll, the blade spinning like a top as it seems to home in on its target.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 am

The doll seemingly vanishes upon being hit. However, a very faint, insane giggling can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room   Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion vs. Johannes: Spacial Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: