Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Empty
PostSubject: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 am

Drayce and Dawn find themselves in a large room filled with strange machinery. It is unclear if any of it is actually important for anything or if it's purely for setting.

Drayce nearly stumbles onto the floor due to the sudden ability to move again. "Whoa!" He looks around to find Dawn next to him. He helps her keep balance. "Thank the writers you're safe... Where are we, though?"

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 am

Drayce grins nervously as she kisses him and begins to look around. "I see... Tons of gadgets and doodads... Don't really want to mess with them, but I don't see another way out..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 am

Drayce simply stands back, noting he isn't much use in this situation. He looks around, wary of any danger that could suddenly pop out.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 am

Before he can even say anything, Drayce grips his head. His headache's returned, much stronger than before. He could feel his mind clouding...

A shake of his head later, he prepares a bolt of magical lightning, staring down his target...

He had to fight her. His master ordered him to.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:27 am

He moves his hand, about ready to fire. He manages to utter out a weak "Watch out..." Before succumbing and slipping back under Traitor's control, firing the bolt in her direction.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Spoiler:

"I don't... Want to..." He fires two more bolts, but both are aimed right behind her as the machine she was just examining explodes behind her.

"... Hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Drayce thrashes about violently, nearly breaking out several times.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 am

His eyes go back to normal for one brief instant. "Ngh... Can't... Stop... I... Must fulfill my orders." Eyes glazing over again, he manages to break one of his arms free, long enough to reach into his pouch...

His dragonstone pouch. He leaps into the air, slamming Dawn back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 am

Drayce takes the opportunity to ram her. The device behind her explodes and she takes a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:25 am

Unfortunately, he's far gone, and continues his relentless attacks, alternating between fire and lightning, before biting her and sending her flying into another machine, with another explosion. A beastly roar follows.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:05 am

Drayce continues slamming her around... Until he hears her words. He stops and simply looks at her, as though struggling to remember something.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:22 am

"I... S... Sunrise...?" He booms, speaking for the first time since transforming. "I... I can't... But I must... I... Must follow... Orders..." he lunges forward, intending to slam her in the machinery and finish her off with one final strike... "no... NO! I... REFUSE TO HURT HER ANYMORE!" As if a gut reaction, Drayce jerks his head back... And flies over Dawn, charging straight into the machine himself. "AAARGH!" With a scream of pain, Drayce recieves not only an explosion, but a large electric shock, strong enough to bring him out of dragon form. As his body jolts with electricity, his screams intensify. Finally, he collapses onto the floor, clearly injured but still alive. "D... Dawn... It... I'm... Sorry..." It appears the intense shock was enough to bring him out of it.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 am

"Ngh..." Drayce struggles to move his hand up to her face, gently stroking it. "I... Understand... Heh... I'm glad I... Managed to stop myself in time..." Looking around, he points to one of the few undamaged machines in the room, one with a small switch at the top and a dial just below it. "That's... a teleporter... Don't ask me... How I know... I just do. It... It'll take a while... To active, though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: