Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Drayce and Dawn find themselves in a large room filled with strange machinery. It is unclear if any of it is actually important for anything or if it's purely for setting.

Drayce nearly stumbles onto the floor due to the sudden ability to move again. "Whoa!" He looks around to find Dawn next to him. He helps her keep balance. "Thank the writers you're safe... Where are we, though?"

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:45 am

"Hah... You mean... forever forever? I... Love you too... I couldn't forgive myself... If I'd hurt you anymore..." He smiles weakly. "It'll take... About 10 minutes to finish... In the mean... Ngh, time... I think I need to rest... Could you do me one favor before... I close my eyes? Show me... Your smile... Seeing you happy is... One of the best things in my life..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:02 am

He manages to laugh, while wincing in pain. "So...rry... And... Thank you so much... I guess now I'll... Have some sweet dreams, huh?" His weak smile widening a bit more, he closes his eyes. "I... Love... You... And I... Always..." he fades into unconsciousness in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Some time passes. Accompanying several beeps is a flash of the timer and the appearance of a small disc on the floor next to the teleporter, obviously intended for one to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room   Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn vs. Drayce: Gadget Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: