Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Empty
PostSubject: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 am

A large, colliseum-like area, with the exception of the fact that it is completely sealed off to the outside. Despite the illusion of light, the pillars only lead to walls, and there is a ceiling. However, it looks exactly like a colliseum despite this.

Selene, however, finds herself at the entrance to this room rather than in the middle of it.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 am

"A Colosseum? So he's going to funnel through his minions for me like that?" Selene asks herself, waling toward the middle slowly. "Well I suppose I did ask for him to do that... I hope he's already bleeding." She says as she prepares a pistol and a mini-machine gun.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 am

Suddenly, the ground underneath her feet opens up.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 am

Selene wastes no time, backflipping back to the walls while shooting at the first crack she sees. "Alright! I'm Ready for your ass!" She says, psyching herself up. "Quicker I deal with you all, quicker I get to kick Traitor's ass!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:39 am

A metallic roar echoes from below as a giant mechanical hellhound leaps out of the now-closing gap in the floor.

Spoiler:

The hound wastes no time in charging Selene, mouth wide and prepared to chomp down on her head.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 am

Selene dodges to the left as it charges, pumping it with a few measly shots before tossing the gun up into the air. It vanishes and out comes one of her many shotguns. "Heh, So I get to fight a mutt after all. Alright puppy puppy... FETCH!" As she says this she tosses her mini-machine gun up and a grenade appears in it's place. She pulls the pin and tosses it in the Egg-Cerberus' mouth.

"C'mon, bitch, I've played more than enough Legend of Zelda to kick your ass! Come to think of it, you look familiar too... Eh, oh well!"

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:59 am

The beast roars again, a torrent of water blasting towards Selene... And returning the grenade while it's at it.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 am

Selene's eyes widen as Water comes out of the mouth of the beast. The grenade detonates about a foot from her. It stops the water, but the solar twin is caught in the bare edge of the light explosion. Luckily her guyver suit, like all Gaden guyver suits, was designed to take light damage and use it as a back up power.

"Okay, that's something." Selene says with a frown as she just simply begins to shoot the thing with her shotgun, rolling to avoid anything more than a scratch.

Guyver Suit functionality: 108%

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:41 am

Compartments in the sides of the creature fold out, as it sloughs shotgun blasts off of its angled forehead. Five rocket pods shoot out of each side, turning to Selene and thrusting both at her and the area around her.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:47 am

"Wow!" Selene says, dodging as much as she can. She takes a few blasts due to splash damage, but seems alright. "I have GOT to get one of you! Tell me, where can I find your blueprints?" She questions, sending the shotgun up and instead opting to shoot rays of concentrated light at the foe. She never stays in one place for too long, fearing that he would have time for a lock on system to activate.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:57 am

The light seems to throw off the robot's optics, causing it to send another torrent of water straight into the arena wall.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:01 am

"There we go!" Selene says with a nod. She runs then and slides under it, turning up the heat on the underside of the mecha. Hopefully that could cause some damage to it. Regardless, she pops up on the opposite side and then does something rather daring. That is, she jumps on it's back, still firing ray of light; some at the wall where it had just hit, some all over the place, and some in the sides that contain the pod launchers.

"Thaaat's right puppy! Give Sleeny a good look so she can copy this down for later!" Not that she had to; even as she spoke her helmet was taking pictures and a video. She's making DAMN sure she'll at least be able to recall this thing.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:41 am

The hound roars, leaping into the air and smashing its back into the wall, Selene still on it.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:44 am

"Oof!" Selene grunts, the guyver suit taking most of the blow for her.

>>Guyversuit functionality: 77%

"Okay then... I've gotten a good look at your specs." She says, wiggling out, backflipping, and pulling out her version of a bazooka. "Time to go sky high!" She begins to fire it, launching solar missles one after the other, aimed for it's face, pod storages, legs, and glowing horn like thing.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:20 am

Egg Cerberus leaps sideways, narrowly avoiding most of the missiles. Before it even lands, however, one of them explodes in the back of the room.... And the lights short out.

The light of the hound's eyes and antennae dim, now giving off no light.

Pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:41 am

Selene freezes. "Wh-where did the lights go?! Wh-where's the light?! Wh-hy is it so dark?! X-XAN XAN! Help me! HELP ME!" She says, starting to back up. Surely there's a wall somewhere, something she can use to confirm she's not trapped in a void of nothingness. "Wh-where's all the light? Where is that shining beacon of hope?! WHY IS IT SO DARK?!" She had found the wall, but now was up against it, almost sobbing in hysterics.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 am

After some movement, the distance away from Selene cannot be pinpointed in her state, a hot wind hits her face, smelling of a choking exhaust.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 am

"G-go away! I... I need help! I need light! I need... I need... I need my moooooommy!" Selene wails, and though light is now coming out in the form of an intense Aura, she has her eyes shut, not noticing.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:04 am

The robot's eyes flare up,flames licking Selene's suit as its mouth opens wide, ignoring the light and chomping down on her to swing around like a ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:22 am

Eventually, after being tossed around too much, Selene simply flies out of it, her head hitting the arena wall. "Oof! I... I can't..." She shakily stands up as the guyver suit dissapates. Her eyes flare up, her mind forgetting about the dark in the absence of her one means of protection, "HELL NO! I'M NOT LOSING TO A DAMN ROBOT VERSION OF PUPPY!" Selene says, now angry. "TRAITOR CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF! AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO?!" She tosses her hands up high, then flails them down to the ground. "YOU CAN GO AND HAVE YOUR CIRCUITS FRIED ON THE SSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BITCH!" Dispite having no light, the room was quickly lit up as massive balls of sunlight start to spin around the fiend, blinding him and scorching him as well. One final thrust, and Selene attempted to send him to the sun.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:01 pm

As Selene watches, what can only be described as a flaming hulk of metal that was once the Egg Cerberus smashes into the ceiling and falls back down, breaking through the panels that it came into the battle through. It falls a few hundred feet, light pouring out of the hole in the ground.

If Selene were to look inside, she would see a well lit tunnel labeled "To the teleporter."
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:35 pm

"Oh! Light! Light! HAHAHAHAHA!" Selene summons her guns and does a victory pose. "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA~" She sings. She sings her way down the tunnel, her guns following. "YEAH YOUR DEAD YOU'RE DEAD CAUSE I KILLED YOU, I KILLED YOUR ASS FOR REEEEAAAALLL! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A CUTE PUPPY WHO SOMETIMES DROPS SWORDS AND SHIEEEELDS~ YEEEEAYEEEAH!"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Selene arrives at a small chamber with a single machine in it.

This one is marked 20 min./4th phase.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Selene sighs. "20 minutes... Damn it, it takes longer for my suit to repair. Gah... Fuck it, I'll beat Traitor without it!" She says, activating it. "What to do while I wait though..." She spots the rather charred ruins of her foe. "Oh, fuck it, I'll study that some more."

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 pm

After some time, the machine begins beeping as a small disc appears below it, obviously intended to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room   Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selene vs. Egg Cerberus: Arena Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: