Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Empty
PostSubject: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 am

Sumia ends up in a smaller room, enclosed and seemingly empty. The view of the sky outside is pitch black and no ground is visible, but the sky is cloudy, which seems to indicate that Sumia is in the air, but not in space as she just was. It appears she's on some sort of platform, but the room is wide enough to walk around without falling off easily. What seems to be a teleporter is at the end of the room, blocked off by a transparent door. Nobody else is around.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Sumia first feels her feet touching the surface she is on, "Wait... Where's Alister?" She looks around to see the lack of presences, "Where's everyone for that matter?" She then spots the teleporter, "Well, that's something... I wonder..." She then tosses one of the Rescue Staves she has to the teleporter only for to hit the transparent door, Sumia sighs, "Figures." She then begins searching for anything else out of place.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Something swoops downwards from the air out of the corner of her eyes, too fast for her to see.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Sumia questions what she managed to see, "What was that?" As she then turns to focus on the direction she saw the figure come from.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:36 pm

The thing in question moves back up, revealing itself.

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Big_ar10

Spoiler:

The heavily armored robot slams a fist down on the platform before she can even react.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Sumia contemplates the machine until it slams its hand down, shaking the platform she is on and sighs, "Having Alister along would make things easier... Or a Second Seal to General or Great Knight would help too." She then gets in a battle stance with her Brave Lance, "Well, here goes nothing!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 am

The Big Arm thrusts forward, nearly impaling her with one of the bottom spikes, before lunging in an attempt to grab her.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Sumia sees the incoming arm, "Whoa!" and then she rolls under the machine, and unleashes a stab to the joint of the arm that tried to grab her.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am

The left arm sustains a small puncture, but the machine seems unphased as it dashes across from her, intending to stab her with the top spikes.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 am

Sumia states in a panic, "OH GODS!" as she flees from the line of sight of the Big Arm.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:44 am

It does this twice more, changing the direction from which it charges each time.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:51 am

She runs away from the ramming assaults of the machine, unable to do anything to fight it back.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 pm

It finally breaks the pattern and begins to hover over her, leaving itself open for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Sumia stops fleeing and looks at the Big Arm's shadow over her, "This is my chance!" As she uses her Brave Lance to stab the machine's underbelly twice.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:38 pm

The machine flashes a few times, then zooms out of sight. It returns right behind her, thrusting it's arms in an apparent attempt to push her off the platform.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Upon seeing the machine flash and disappear, Sumia thinks to herself, "That worked! Yay! Now, continue do-" Her thoughts being cut off by the Big Arm's hands trying to push her, "W-Whoa!" She clings on the right arm as they move and starts climbing it to reach the safe side and potentially get another hit in the machine.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 pm

The Big Arm stops and attempts to grab her again.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Sumia rolls off the arm and into the Big Arm's underside where she delivers another Brave Lance dosage.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 pm

The Big Arm flashes again, and with a shimmer, two more sets of spikes grow on both arms. It repeats the same charging move as before, only a bit faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Sumia starts dodging the first two charges, but while turning to prepare for the third run, she slips and falls onto the floor.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:43 pm

The Big Arm misses her almost completely, but one of the spikes runs across her back.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:47 pm

The grazing spike was enough to active the Pasive ability for that moment, reducing the damage of the spike to almost nothing but a scratch. She gets up and sighs in relief, "Phew, close one." She recollects herself and prepares for the next move of the Big Arm as Renewal actives, healing the tiny bit of damage she received.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:50 pm

It appears behind her again, this time slamming one hand on the ground. It jets around repeating this process for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Sumia begins losing her balance until she falls towards the end of the hand slams.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm

The arm slams on her legs, only barely missing her stomach. The machine once again jets over her afterwards, another opening available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: