Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Sumia ends up in a smaller room, enclosed and seemingly empty. The view of the sky outside is pitch black and no ground is visible, but the sky is cloudy, which seems to indicate that Sumia is in the air, but not in space as she just was. It appears she's on some sort of platform, but the room is wide enough to walk around without falling off easily. What seems to be a teleporter is at the end of the room, blocked off by a transparent door. Nobody else is around.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Sumia lets cry of pain as the arm hits her legs, when the opening is available, she is only get on her knees to deliver the stabs at the bottom of the Big Arm with the Brave Lance.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Another flash as one of the engines blows, the robot now zooming around randomly.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks to Renewal, Sumia is able to stand up again and look at the machine zoom everywhere while having all her natural mobility in case it moves towards her.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:47 pm

It in fact moves over her several times, flailing it's arms around wildly in desperation, but leaving the cockpit wide open.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Sumia ducks down from the incoming Big Arm the times it swooped in towards her, she gets up while it is flying away and prepares her lance to hit the weak point one last time.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 pm

It flies wildly over her, leaving only a split second to hit it.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Sumia tosses her spear that the weak spot, even if it is not meant for throwing, she is hoping that the Brave Lance will hit the bottom of the cockpit with enough force to do move damage.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 pm

The Big Arm sputters... Then flies around even more erratically before it begins spiraling out of control outside, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Sumia stares at the Big Arm leave as she grabs the Brave Lance she threw, 21 uses left on it.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 am

An explosion can be heard somewhere far below.

The doors open, one revealing a machine marked 'Teleporter'. However, it looks like she has to jump.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 am

Sumia goes to the site of the explosion to see the machine below, "Here goes..." Sumia puts away her lance, moves back and after a foot of moving back, she sprints and jumps towards the machine's location. She lands and flinches a bit for landing on her feet, "Ooow." Was all she says as she approaches the machine, investigating the teleporter.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 am

A switch is on top of what looks like a timer.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 am

Sumia eventually notices the switch and presses it.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 am

The timer reads "20 min/4th phase".
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 pm

After some time, the machine begins beeping as a small disc appears below it, obviously intended to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base   Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumia vs. Big Arm: Launch Base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: