Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Empty
PostSubject: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 am

Alex and July look around. Something was wrong.

They were back in the Clinic again. Or at least what looks like an exact replica of it.

"The hell...? Did he throw us back outside or something?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

"No, there are a few differences, and the floor's metal... I think we're still in... Wherever we were before, but... It looks like someone redecorated it to resemble the Clinic..."

"A wise observation. Gold star for you!" a girl's voice appears out of nowhere.

"What... Who said that!? Show yourself!"

As if in answer, a black-haired girl looking to be about his age appears hidden behind a storage cabinet. "My name's Alma, and my game is beating the shit out of you here and now."

"Haven't you been fucking taught to watch your language?" July replies hypocritically. "And anyways, we're not here to waste time with a little brat like you. Get out of our way."

"Little brat? Hmph, that's quite the insult! Maybe now I won't tell you where she is."

Both Alex and July freeze in place.

"Her? ... You don't mean my mother, do you?"

"YOU KNOW WHERE SUSAN IS!?" July roars as he lunges at the girl and grabs her by the shoulders. "You little brat, if you don't tell me now, I'll-"

She blasts him away with some sort of magical energy.

Spoiler:

"Tell you what. Beat me, and I'll tell you."

July is sent flying, but manages to land on his feet. "So it's a fight you want, huh? Little brat... I'll make sure not to hurt ya too badly." His fists crackle with dark energy.

"And here I was thinking we could talk... Oh well, the time for that is later. You're probably being controlled right now... I'm sorry, but if we have to fight you to break the spell on you, then so be it!" Alex prepares his stance, fists burning.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

July begins by lunging at Alma, intending to hit her with both fists engulfed in darkness.

Alma casts some sort of spell and manages to effectively block most of his jabs. She counters with her own orbs of darkness, shooting them at both July and Alex.

Alex dodges them all and rushes towards her.

"What the..." This isn't just any sort of dark magic... I recognize the type of darkness. This is Shadowbane... But how the hell did she...? It's a rare strand of magic...

"Hee hee, surprised? It isn't just anyone who can learn magic like this..."

The three continue to battle, Alma blocking attacks by the pair and the pair dodging her counterattacks.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Some time passes. All three combatants are sweating, but are still going strong.

"Not... Not bad. Hah, I've still got what it takes, though..." With these words, the girl vanishes, seemingly into thin air.

"Huh? Where'd she...?"

"Son of a... You wait up here. Charge up an attack or something. The moment something comes up, hit it, no matter what, alright?"

"Huh? Uh, ok, but what are you-"

July vanishes too, sinking into the ground.

"... Did they just vanish into shadows?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Alex focuses all of his energy into his fists. The ground opens up a short while later... And both of them come out. Thankfully, Alma was the one closest to Alex.

Thankfully, because Alex reflexively hits her with some sort of Projectile energy/Punch combo that results in her spiraling towards the descending July.

Ready to juggle her in the air, with a streak of darkness pouring out of his body, July's body is nearly entirely surrounded with it...

In desperation, Alma unleashes a blast of Holy towards the both of them.

Having his mother's blood in his veins, Alex takes the Holy with very minimal damage, even with his low defenses. However, July  is sent flying backwards, slamming into a nearby table full of old empty bottles. Rather than looking hurt, however... Oddly enough, the white magic was swirling around him, creating some sort of shield around his body. A swirling vortex of dark and light was surrounding him, somehow not hurting him.

"Hahahaha..." Slowly getting up, he begins to approach her.

"G... Get away from me!" The girl shoots several different spells at him, including fire, water, wind, lightning, even Time spells, anything to get him to stop his advance. Nothing seems to work, however.

"Ha... Looks like I've discovered a new skill. Just in time, too. Now I can lay the beatdown on your scrawny little..."

"Right, that's about enough of that." A voice appears out of nowhere, grabbing Alma by the shoulder and gripping her head as something glowy enters it.

"L-Let go! I... You... Bwuh... D... D...." In an instant, the girl collapses on the ground, sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 pm

A quick chat later, and the pair are caught up in what's going on.

"... Well, thanks for subduing the girl, I guess."

"So, uh... What now?"

"There should be a teleporter somewhere in this room. You're just in time, it seems. It's been around half an hour." Pointing in the general direction of the teleporter, he continues. "Just flip the switch and you're good to go. I still have some things to do, so I cannot join you."

"And how do we know this isn't just some trap?"

"You'll either have to trust me on this or miss out on getting your punches in on that monster."

"... Fair enough, but what-" He's cut off as he turns to face Luke again, only to find nobody in his place. It seems he's already gone. Walking over to the odd machine sitting in the corner, July flips the switch. In a flash, a small disc appears on the ground as the machine beeps.

"... Looks like we're going now. Ready, Da- Um...."

Despite his usual demeanor, July can't help but smile and wraps an arm around Alex. "Sure thing... Son. Guess I'm gonna have to get used to it..."

They step on the disc and are sent away in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room   Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and July vs. Alma: Medical Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: