Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

"So... took you guys long enough."

The room is a wide open one, with no obstacles to speak of. A rather beautiful view of the Earth serves as the background.

"... Prepare to die." Despite his calm demeanor, June's tone exudes fury, and it's pretty clear he's trying his hardest to not charge then and there. With Buster Sword in hand, he prepares for battle.

Gemerl is not as calm, and looks ready to kill at any moment.

Emerl simply prepares to fight without a word, using a fast stance.

Flor hesitates in the back.

Auggie gives her a reassuring hug before facing Traitor herself. "You WILL die here. Whether by my hand or someone else's, you'll pay..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:59 am

Carn can do nothing more than look on in disbelief. "How..?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 am

"JUNEY!"

"DAD!"

"June!"

Recovering from his blindness, Traitor looks at the burned mark on the ground where June had been. "Heh... How unfortunate. I didn't intend for that to happen, but oh well. I suppose, since June is now de-"

"OBJECTION!" booms a voice from above.

Spoiler:

In an instant, a piercing sound can be heard as metal hits metal. For a brief moment, the sight on an unfamiliar man's spear colliding with Traitor's arms is visible. In another instant, the man lands on his feet next to the group, his back turned to them.

Spoiler:

"... Heh. I always wanted to say that." The familiar voice says. He turns to face them. "Sorry if I worried you all. I dunno what just happened myself, but one moment I was about to be hit by a fireball, the next I'm up in the air!"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 am

Cynthia is putting two and two together, "Hit by fireball... That voice... Is that you June?"

Ares turns away, crosses his arm, and makes a scoffing noise, or the closest noise a Blaziken can make that sounds like a scoff. He is clearly envious at now losing the status of the only high jumper.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 am

"He's fine? Phew.." Carn gets his vigor renewed and moves to the front of the group. "COME ON THEN! LET'S GIVE THIS GUY A THRASHING!"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:45 am

"Gwah!? You're purple now, bro! Haha, let's get this rumbling then!"
Desna grabs Neena in a hug, a huge grin on her face. "Didya see didya see Unc's still aliiiive!"
Neena smiles in the hug, but peels Desna off anyways. "Yep, he sure is. But Desna, we're still in a fight, remember?"
"Oh, right! Haha, Desna nearly forgot!"

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:01 am

"Yup, it's me. Again, sorry if I worried you all... Especially you, my sweet little pumpkin." June gives Cynthia a hug, twirling her around for a moment before facing Traitor.

"Juney! But... How'd you survive?"

"Like I said, I'm not really sure... I could feel some armor build up around me or something in an instant, then next thing I know, I'm up in the air."

"It's certainly dashing. But enough of that! We still have to find his weak point! While he's distracted!"

"Ngh... Aim at all parts of his body... To find the weakpoint and... destroy the armor..."

"Alright! Let's... Oh? Looks like I have a new weapon, too..."

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Image46

"... This... This looks like Gáe Bolg..." June says astoundedly. This couldn't be the original, could it...?

"You can ponder that later! Come on! He's distracted!"

Spoiler:

True enough, Traitor clutches at his eyes in desperation. "Annoying little-! Two can play at this game!" Two copies of the same orbs materialize and fly towards Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Reacting to the mimic, Desna raises a barrier in front of Dawn, hoping it'll do something....like sunglasses maybe...It was worth a shot.
Neena blasts another set of lightning at Traitor, directing them straight as his head, and Lao throws a few knives at Traitor, staying out of the way of the magic users. All he really had to use was cold steel.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

The Blaziken then takes to the air again.

Cynthia, heeding to the words of the armored man, tosses one of her lances to Traitor's knee.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Carn gets in a slash where ever he can.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:49 pm

"Ha... I've still got a perfect copy..." Traitor muses, near-mockingly, as the attacks all bounce off him.

"C'mon, everyone! Same time!" Auggie hits his lower torso.

Flor slashes in x formation across the front of his legs.

Emerl strikes wherever he can.

June stops for a moment to ponder. Let's see... I need to hit his weakspot... His Achille's Heel... Wait... Phil told me about Achilles that one time... Maybe if I... Why not, it may just be crazy enough to work... Readying his spear, June leaps over everyone else and reaches behind, piercing the heel of the armor before the doing the same to the next one.

"Gck!" The armor trembles before crumbling apart in seconds. A wall of dust forms around the figure inside, preventing view.

"Ha... Good one. You found out my weakspot, have you? Looks like you get a good look at me. Lucky you people."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Lao simply jabs at him with a rapier, not wanting to hit anyone else.
Unable to really strike with so many people around, Desna and Neena just watch for a chance.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Carn takes a step back, taking Flor along as well. It might be a trap.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Cynthia grabs ahold of the her second lance and twirls it in a flashy manner, "Alright! Time for the true part of the boss battle!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 pm

The dust disappearing, a small figure stands before them. In an instant, he punches the nearest person, Lao, while allowing all to get a good view.

Spoiler:

June and Auggie stand there speechlessly. Flor, on the other hand, shrinks back behind Carn with a small whimper. Emerl, having no facial expressions to speak of, stands there.

"Hmph. What's the matter, expecting someone taller?"

"At last... The beast is revealed..." the Armored Man states as he gets on his knees with tremendous effort.

"E... Emerl?" June finally says after a moment of tense silence. "You're...? But... But why? I don't understand..."

"Why I punched Lao in the face? Why I turned traitor? Why I'm doing all this? All of the above? Good questions. The answer's very long-winded, though. I dunno if you want to hear it."

Auggie takes a moment to speak up. "Wh... But... How!? Juney told me you had been destroyed fighting the hooded man! Are you saying that was all a lie...?"

"Oh, my dear Augustine... To put it bluntly, yes. It was all a big fat lie, fabricated by your brother in order to spare your feelings. Little Florence, on the other hand, knew all too well who I was... She kept it secret from you all these years."

"What...?" Auggie looks about ready to cry as she looks at Flor... Or tries to, as Carn is blocking the way.

"......................................."

"I think I'll wait till we're finished to deliver that painful exposition... In the meantime, though, I believe two more hatches are to open." As if on cue, two more hatches indeed open.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Conqueror
Conqueror
Spitz

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:47 pm

To say a solar blast erupted from the new teleporter was putting it mildly as Selene, re-clad in her guyver suit, asks no questions and forms Moar Dakka behind her. The younger twin simply pointed as her own arsenal began to volly the man who had caused so much pain and suffering to her friends and family.

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Lao grabs at his nose, having being knocked on his duff.
"Gowch...you're a regular damned terminator...Doin' all this shit...You've got no sense."
He spits a bit of smoke, angry enough that he has some flame.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 am

Carn whirls around and hugs Flor, making sure his armor covered every bit of her from the traitor's view. "Calm down... I won't let him hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:58 am

Lao gets upon his feet and backs out of the line of fire.
"Give him justice, yeah?"

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

Cynthia asks in bewilderment, "What? Why is he a Traitor when we provided him a place to live?"

Sumia then appears from one of the hatches. She scans around the area to see copies of the same robot, "Um, so Traitor is a um..." She points at the present Emerl and is thinking of his name, "Emerl right?" From an alternate timeline? That's unexpected. Though..." She then steps out to the battlefield, preparing the Gorgon while she puts away the Brave Lance she used towards the Big Arm, "I'll... Break you into million of parts for messing with family!"

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

Spoiler:

"Ha... You really think I give a shit if I die? Why else would I have invited you all here? ... Welcome aboard the Death Egg. Stole it from an old enemy of mine. Anyway, I guess none of you are in the mood for this, Hm?" Assuming a fighting stance, he begins to run around the room at blazing speed.

".......... Whether this is me or not... Whatever the reason... I cannot allow a monster like this to live and continue tormenting those I care about..." Emerl assumes the same stance and runs off after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: