Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

"So... took you guys long enough."

The room is a wide open one, with no obstacles to speak of. A rather beautiful view of the Earth serves as the background.

"... Prepare to die." Despite his calm demeanor, June's tone exudes fury, and it's pretty clear he's trying his hardest to not charge then and there. With Buster Sword in hand, he prepares for battle.

Gemerl is not as calm, and looks ready to kill at any moment.

Emerl simply prepares to fight without a word, using a fast stance.

Flor hesitates in the back.

Auggie gives her a reassuring hug before facing Traitor herself. "You WILL die here. Whether by my hand or someone else's, you'll pay..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Carn's head rolls under Orion's feet, making him fall on his mother.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:10 am

Altair grabs Athena's shoulders and shakes her while saying, "It's nighttime Theeny." He then slugs Ares' chest, "Now you wake up, you crazy thing."

Ares snaps out of his breeder role and kicks Altair, he then delivers a giant, goofy smile while posing like a hero.

Altair rubs his face, the Blaziken leaving his imprinted kick on the impact zone, "OW! I should have expected that to be honest..."

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:22 am

"Ahh!" Orion half-squawks as Carn's head trips him up, causing him to nearly topple on top of his mother. However, he throws out his hands and catches himself on the ground before squishing Florence, and instead hovers over her, hands on the ground on each side of her. He blinks, then quickly rolls off and stands up, grabbing Carn's head before it rolls any further. With a smile, he hands it to Carn. "Here. I think you would be the best to bring Mom back. I don't think a hard slap would be good for her or me. Good luck."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:29 am

"Thanks." He kneels down and pats his wife's cheek lightly, cooing in her ear. "Time to wake up, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 am

"Nya? Ny... Nyarn?"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:45 am

"Hehehe, Nyarn? You're pretty adorable, you know that Flor?" He gives her a smooch.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:49 am

"......... Carn? What.... What just happened?" Flor stands up shakily, still dazed.

Athena, having recovered swiftly, examines her brother. "That was pretty stupid, you know Ares hits like a truck! ... Thanks for the save, Alt." she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 am

"I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 am

Orion smiles, and takes a look around. "That seems to be all of us." His eyes lock on Traitor, and his twin blades begin to murmur again. "So, time to put an end to this and go home?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 am

In all the commotion, however, nobody seems to have noticed that the hatch on the floor has already opened. With an odd clicking noise, a bunch of emeralds surround the little robot as it jumps down the hatch. The armored man looks on, little effort made to stop him.

A minute of tense silence later, the floor suddenly rumbles and the corners all open up much more, leaving little room for the group to stand as the surrounding walls lower, revealing a lot of empty space. A roar can be heard as a large, metallic dragon appears in a flash.

Spoiler:

"Gwahaha! C'mon, this is what you all wanted, isn't it? You've reached the endgame, and healers won't help you here! Time to party!"

June twirls his spear around. "Alright, for Flor's sake, for Auggie's sake, for all of our sakes... This ends here."

Florence, fully recovering, takes a deep breath as she glares at the dragon with intense hatred. "I don't care what I have to do, but you're gonna die here and now."

Somehow, even without Gorgon affecting her, August looks about ready to kill someone, a rare thing for her. "You've taken enough people I care about."

Alex cracks his knuckles as they light on fire. "If this will let Florence sleep in peace... And bring Mom back..."

The swirling darkness around July starts up again. He says nothing.

"Hahaha! Excellent! Final Boss time! Release my sister, aunt and uncle, monster!"

Drayce stands next to Dawn before transforming into a dragon. "For my parents... And for my Sunrise. You made her cry, and I just can't ever forgive that."

Emerl readies himself for one last battle. "You may be me, but our paths went wildly different at some point... Whatever the reason, ready yourself, and face the consequences."

Surprisingly, the black robot, Gemerl, stands next to him. Apparently having recovered enough to fight. "Bring back Xan. Now."

"Ha... It was just 6 of us last time, and we failed miserably. Lessee if adding more people works. I'll avenge you, Mom...

"Well? Are you prepared for what will be your death?"

"Please! You think I give a shit if I die? Would I have invited you all if I did? I know full well what's gonna happen, the least I can do is try and take you down with me!"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 am

"How generous of you, accepting your death and making youself a bigger target!" He stretches his legs, glancing at his hand that is starting to show signs of being broken. He decides to wrap it up before anyone would notice.

Carn stands next to the mother of his future children. "I should probably thank you for bringing Florence to me, but I still need to kill you for the torment that you've caused her and her family."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 am

Desna's expression is almost wild as magic begins to spark off of her.
"Okay! Now you've shown your final form, you've got nowhere left to go! Prepare for absolute annihilation!"

Lao simply gives a tired grin, trying to take as much burden off Neena as possible. "Man...you don't give up.."

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 am

Sumia gets her Gorgon again and starts crackling a maniac laugh, "YOU ARE DEAD NOW SCUM!"

Cynthia grabs her Brave Lance and tosses it up to the air, takes a spin and grabs it with one hand. Cynthia then puts the lance with the tip facing the floor and the pole being diagonally upwards, "Time to face the justice of all your crimes!"

Altair puts on his mask and grabs something from his pocket, and looks at it, "It will be all over soon, and then I'll get to see you again, even if I don't have the guts to say anything to you..." He puts it away and prepares the Yukianesa, "Time to clean the scrap metal, and plunge it into the cold depths of space!"

Ares' wrists ignite once again as he dons the serious, battle ready persona and is prepared to blaze Traitor into ashes.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Orion moves closer the group, blades in hand and expression dark. He says nothing, but instead silently tenses his body to strike, every muscle and nerve twitching in anticipation.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:58 am

"Hah..." a small laser beam shoots out of it's mouth, trailing across the floor. A moment later, the trail begins to explode.

Alex unleashes a series of punches, each one a mini fireball, before one last uppercut that causes an explosion somewhere towards the left-middle part of Traitor. Athena unleashes a Belial Edge, following up with Dead Spike and finishing with Carnage Scissors. Gemerl violently rips apart a wing and slices through part of the metal exterior. The wing grows back quickly, however.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:18 am

Carn gives Johannes a boost, letting him jump all the way up into Traitor's face to give him a swift kick in the optics.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:27 am

Lao channels a small amount of energy to break against the forces when they reach him. Seems he's planning on acting as a breaker wall.
Neena begins rapidly dropping bolt after bolt onto Traitor, quickly charging and releasing.
Desna raises a barrier to protect herself, then begins launching spells that can really only be labeled as Meteoric Impacts.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:38 am

Orion steps off the ground, his leap enhanced by his armor, up to Traitor's face. While he can't fly, his armor certainly helps him jump higher and farther and fall more slowly. Using that to his advantage, Orion thrusts both weapons forward as he descends, carving twin gashes into Traitor's front.

Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Sumia fires off three horizontal, medium sized, icicles to Traitor.

Cynthia calls over Ares, "Alright bud, time to let the heat out no?"

Ares nods as he is enveloped in flames and takes to the air. He then flies down at a low-attitude.

Altair dashes towards with a thin ice barrier covering his advance while shouting, "Hisuishou!" Followed by using the ice on the Yukianesa to perform an uppercut while stating, "Hyouryuushou!" There is really no point of him saying the names of the moves he is performing, but he can't control it.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Luke twirls a staff around, and a ring of oddly-black fire emerges from it, passing right through his allies without even harming them. As it reaches the dragon, the whole thing rushes inside it and seems to combust, bursts of smoke coming from the holes inside of it. Drayce gives July a lift up to the top. As he unleashes a huge burst of lightning that engulfs it's whole body, July unloads all of the surrounding magic on a single point, and afterwards a single gaping hole is left in the spot he attacked. Despite seemingly taking some pretty heavy damage, the robot seems to barely notice as several large balls of energy the size of Desna's meteors hurtle down from the sky towards the small platform, leaving very little room to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm

"A-ah! N-no fair!!" Quickly responding with meteors of her own, Desna attempts to diffuse the orbs while they're still high above them. She's almost definitely unable to produce enough for all of them, however.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:20 am

Carn yet again moves to block Flor, while Johannes kicks off Traitor's head back towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:03 am

Sumia stabs Traitor with the Gorgon and keeps the halberd impaled as the area where it struck starts becoming cold.

Ares attacks with the Flare Blitz-Brave Bird combo attack, which pierces Traitor's right hand.

Cynthia delivers a fierce kick to Traitor's green spherical belly.

"Regneration? CHEAP! Well no matter, we'll just pound until there is nothing left to regenerate!" With that, Altair then continues slashing away at Traitor while shouting the attack names for no reason.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: