Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

"So... took you guys long enough."

The room is a wide open one, with no obstacles to speak of. A rather beautiful view of the Earth serves as the background.

"... Prepare to die." Despite his calm demeanor, June's tone exudes fury, and it's pretty clear he's trying his hardest to not charge then and there. With Buster Sword in hand, he prepares for battle.

Gemerl is not as calm, and looks ready to kill at any moment.

Emerl simply prepares to fight without a word, using a fast stance.

Flor hesitates in the back.

Auggie gives her a reassuring hug before facing Traitor herself. "You WILL die here. Whether by my hand or someone else's, you'll pay..."

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:30 am

Auggie works alongside Sumia, stabbing a different part of the body and freezing it, stopping the regeneration. Florence shoots lightning every now and then in a frenzy from behind Carn, hoping to cause some damage. Emerl mimics the black fire Luke had cast and directs it straight inside the gaping holes in Traitor's body. Pillars of the same energy shoot out from the walls and ceiling at seemingly random intervals, definitely threatening. At the same time, a mighty roar to the sky and a bizarre... Pulse flies from it's mouth towards the center of the platform, and for a second it looks clock-shaped...
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:37 am

Orion quickly fuses his weapons back into the Chaos Breaker as the pulse approaches. He steps back, then shouts and swings the blade around with incredible force. He seems to impact nothing, but at the point where the pulse is, a gash opens up, seemingly in space itself. The gash and pulse detonate as Orion raises an arm to shield himself from the blast force. When the dust settles, both the gash and pulse are gone.

Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:00 am

With the immediate threats taken care of, Neena and Desna act in unison to unleash a powerful combo.
Desna summons a group of geysers below Traitor, each one slamming into it from below. At the same time, Neena releases a massive amount of charge, a heavy, blinding blue bolt streaking forward to strikeTraitor. The electricity is powerful enough to linger, and it's carried by the water conjured by Desna into the holes in Traitor's armor.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:03 pm

"Flor! Let's try something!" He leans down and whispers something in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Sumia continues spreading the ice inside of Traitor, "Since you're so cold-hearted, this should be juuuuuuuust fine for you."

"Taaaaake this!" Cynthia uses the Mastery of Two Layers on Traitor's core.

Altair creates an large icicle and rides it while saying the move name, "Crystal Strike!" Before it hits Traitor, he jumps off the icicle he throws three smaller icicles with an unpolished dagger shape from the Yukianesa and says, "Midair Ice Soaring Strike!"

Ares leaps into the air and prepares a kick while airborne. The leg, oddly enough, is not on fire.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:11 am

"Go on then. Stress relief, let it allllll out!" The robot cackles maniacally, almost as if it were playing a game, as it creates several spinning blades of chaos energy that seem to home in on its attackers.

Florence simply nods and links arms with Carn, hoping this idea would work. Sure enough, the two blades together form the Chaos Breaker. Raising the blade to the sky together, the pair bring it down, ultimately destroying the lower half of the dragon's body.

June jumps into the air once more. As he attempts to lunge at the beast's head, the spear seems to nearly fly out of his hand. As it forms impossible angles around the chaos in the battlefield, it goes straight through Traitor's chest, a wound that would be quite fatal were he human. It does, however, leave a large hole in his body as the spear returns to June's hands. The series of holes and wounds in the center of the body caused by all of the attacks aiming at it is enough to cause it to fall off, leaving only the top half.

The armored man takes care of that, as he seems to fly up into the air and drags the top half of the body down onto the floor, a sudden burst of chaos energy destroying it.

"Is... Is it over?"

"Ha ha... Idiots..." Unfortunately, it didn't seem that way. The robot appears once more right in front of them, back in the 5th and 6th phase form. He didn't seem any worse for wear. "Congrats on beating me, but you all missed one little detail... I can't die."

"What!?"

"Shocking little plot twist, isn't it? But yes indeedy, it's true! As long as THAT GUY..." He points to the armored man. "lives, so do I. Because, you see, we are one and the same."

".................."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:17 am

Lao, Neena, and Desna were all at a loss for words. Lao thought about how utterly bullshit the fight seemed now. Neena thought about the inevitable decision of death. Desna thought about what kind of magic might be linking the two...and whether they could handle another fight...

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

The Gorgon-possessed Sumia states as she retires the Gorgon's tip from the body part it was impaled at and slashes the body part with the axe side of the halberd, breaking the area into small, icy bits, "What. the. FUCK?!"

Cynthia tilts her head and says in confusion, "Say whaaaaaaaaaat?"

Altair points the Yukianesa at the Armored Man, "Well then, this should over easy if he bends over and takes it easy."

Ares lands peacefully, cancelling out the Earthquake it was planning out to simply stare at the scene with his arms crossed.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:05 am

"If he must die for you to die, then so be it." Orion levels the Chaos Breaker at the duo, with sadness in his eyes. "I am... sorry."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:41 pm

A tense silence seems to fill the room. Auggie, however speaks up. "Does... Does that mean you're...?"

The armored man simply looks around the room. Seemingly ignoring the question, he turns to Orion. "... I am afraid it's not as simple as that. This armor... I am locked inside it, or rather... My "brain", if you could call it that, is. This armor is very hard to scratch, and it holds the power of regeneration. Even if you destroy it, the armor will simply grow right back... There's only one thing I know of that could kill me and bypass the armor... Raw chaos energy. It is a force powerful enough to destroy most anything in it's path, with enough concentration of it. Unfortunately, I've long lost the ability to manipulate it, only use it for beneficial purposes." Another tense silence follows this piece of exposition.

Suddenly, Gemerl speaks up. "Chaos Energy, eh? No problem..." And with that, he lunges at Traitor, impaling his chest with a hand- transformed into a sword of some kind- and for a moment, the Chaos Emeralds seem to be visible. The open hatch behind them seems to make it clear what he's about to do. He turns to the armored robot. "What are you...?" "WAIT!" "No..." "GET THEM OUT OF HERE, NOW!" The robot shouts over them as he struggles with Traitor, pushing both of them towards the open hole.

He spares one last glance at Selene and Dawn. "Tell Xan and Arthur... I'm sorry..." And with that, he and the Traitor both plunge down the very deep hole, leading to who knows where.

Before anyone can even react to this, a large, magical circle forms underneath their feet. The group, all huddled together, seem to glow as they begin to be teleported outside the ship. "... This will only be a moment... Perhaps it's better this way..."

"NO! Dammit, no... I just... I just find out you're still alive AND you're not evil, and now you're gonna die? This isn't fair!"

"... Augustine. I am sorry... It's my fault that monster was unleashed... I was weak... The moment I was shown the ultimate power... That parasitic AI forced its way into my body, and sent me into that armor... Thought it was clever, trapping me someplace I couldn't die conventionally and forcing a life-link. Now it ends... This nightmare will be over in a matter of seconds."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:49 pm

"W-wai-" Lao tries to say, but he's warped away, along with Neena and Desna.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Carn hugs Flor while Johannes walks over to Sumia and pats her shoulder. "I think we're done..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:39 pm

"..."

Orion's eyes close once they're outside, and his armor dematerializes. He walks past Sumia and Johannes, patting Johannes on the back and exchanging a small smile with him before approaching his parents. "It's over, then... He's gone."

Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:14 am

Blessed with a full rest, Lao pretty much collapses onto the ground.
"Gahh...Hey...Neena?"
She crouches next to him. "Yeah?"
"Couldya...check on Desna an' Drayce for me?"
As a partial answer, Desna sits down next to him.
"Desna's okay, Daddy, and Big Bro, too.."
"Ah, that's good...Hah...sorry t' worry ya with all this...hurtiness..."

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:28 am

Sumia unequips the Gorgon and holds Johannes' hand on her shoulder, "But what about Auggie? It sounds like she knows more about this than us..."

Cynthia asks in a low voice, "Does every great victory have to end in a sacrifice?"

Ares reverts to his normal form and begins feeling the strain of Mega Evolving without the Blazikenite. He drops on one knee, begins clenching his chest with a face of visible pain.

The Yukianesa-controlled Altair contemptuously remarks, "Really? It ends like that? I really, really, really wanted to stab him more." He then puts the blade away and says nothing.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:56 am

Back on the ship, the armored man stares at the blank space where the group was. With a single leap, he makes it to the edge of the ship, where a small window displays a view of outer space. Quickly, he presses a seemingly inconspicuous button hidden in his armor. He stares out the window, awaiting his demise. "This is the price I must pay... They may go through some trials, but they will survive. I know they will." As he stares, he spares a glance down at the hatch behind him. "At last, it ends..."

Meanwhile, the two robots tumble down the seemingly endless pit. Both of their bodies begin to crackle.

"Looks like you've gotten your wish... You're taking me down with you. But then it'll be over..."

"Ha, you really think I'm the end of all this? I'm just one cog... The System is one step closer to perfection, and then they'll pay..."

"I've no clue what that means, but I'm confident, whatever it is, they can stop it. They always do." Finally, the two words to bring an end to the madness of the Traitor once and for all:

"Chaos Blast."

A large, and unseen, explosion consumes the ship. None of the three still on the ship show any signs of still existing, but seven multi-colored beams of light fly off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye   Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Traitor: Death Egg's Eye
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: The Puppetmaster-
Jump to: