Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocketlocke Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

The Rocketlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Here's the rules written down for your faces:

totally gonna do this thing on emerald

yep

totally not gonna forget about it in a couple of days nope

*shot*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.

Last edited by Spikaya Silver on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:25 pm

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 pm

I will steal them and somehow impersonate you *shot*
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:48 pm

GRUNT LOG 1

Infiltrated Birch's lab. Found three Pokemon. Which should I take because for some genius reason I can only take one despite being a member of Team Rocket? *shot*

WHO DID THAT?!

Dratini, Mudkip, or Squirtle

(...two water types? Really, game? And yes I know they're the same types because I'm pretty sure I set it like that but movepools and stats should be scrambled. Also, yeah, I really am going to try to write this like I'm a Rocket Grunt shaddup)

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:58 pm

GRUNT LOG 1.5

I chose the Dratini. Because Dratinis are cool. And I named it Bob...I'm great at nicknames, shut up.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:17 pm

GRUNT LOG 2

...well, Route 103 was a complete dead end! And it didn't help that poor ol' Bob almost got annihilated by a wild Venomoth and a Mudkip owned by some dumb broad with an identity crisis. Anyways, I should probably go the OTHER WAY...after I get some Pokéballs.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 pm

GRUNT LOG 3

With some balls in my pocket and a zip in my step, I decided to head west of Oldale Town instead of north in the hopes of not reaching a dead end in three seconds, and as luck would have it, I found a Murkrow along the way! After managing to catch it, I decided to name it Dark Ness under a burst of inspiration (or drugs) and went along my way. I also happened to be roped into battle with an insane Artist (A DUSKULL IS NOT A BUG, YOU FOOL), a Doctor whose parents obviously hated him at birth (Jill? Seriously? C'mon, I probably would've made fun of him with all the other kids if I knew him while growing up), and a couple of other losers who also aren't worth giving half a damn about before stepping foot into...

Petalburg City.

I have heard tales about the gym in this town. Perhaps there might be some delicious Pokémon to steal from that joint?

...no, I don't want to eat their Pokémon, that'd be stupid.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Spikaya Silver wrote:
With some balls in my pocket

Hawt *shot*
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 pm

:3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocketlocke Challenge   The Rocketlocke Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocketlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: Nintendo :: Pokémon-
Jump to: