Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first run is self explanatory, a run consisting of four White Mages in their journey to save the world. The second run is more special, Cipher members will embark in their journey and to be chosen, you need to put a number 1-20 and your class of choice.

Classes:
Warrior
Thief
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Red Mage

Ex: 20
Red Mage

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Poor Bikke.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 pm

._.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Poor Bikke.

You killed him the first time.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Rockman47 wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Poor Bikke.

I just stabbed him.

Maria smashed his balls in.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Rockman47 wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Poor Bikke.

I just stabbed him.

Maria smashed his balls in.

True. At the same time, when you're a married woman, one of the last things you want to hear is another man that isn't your hubby trying to violate you. Also, I'll be starting writing Chapter 3 for the males soon.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Upon leaving Pravoka, Hero's chanting "I'm on a boat" woke up Spikaya

Whoa, I had the weirdest dream, me and Ripdes had cyan hair, we both sucked, Hero and Lao had red hair, and it took forever to hit something.
I'M IN A GODDAMN BOAT!
Dude, chill out. Alright guys, up, down, to the left, or back to Cornelia?
The way I don't trip.
Well that would be staying in this spot for all time.

*Lao trips*

*laugh track* Down.
I'm in a boat.
*Hits Hero's stomach* We get it.

So the members travel south where they see a kingdom

Land! Now, where to put this boat?
In the part where bricks are.
Why can we only put the boat in the bricked parts?
STRATEGY, MAN!
Wot? *Slaps Lao*

The four members arrive to Elfheim where Rideps went to buy new gear and items while Lao and Spikaya were chasing each other in slapstick fashion. Hero went to the graves by accident.

LINK! *Starts tearing up* How can a legendary hero die so unheroically? *Starts mourning until Rideps grabbed him*
C'mon man, when we get home, you can get lost in his world sometime.
You're right...

So Hero and Rideps grabbed Lao and Spikaya and gave them the new gear Rideps bought.

Where to go now?
Let me lead, please. Pretty please?
Alright.
YES!
*whispers to Rideps* You are totally going to regret this.
I'm already doing so...
*Is eating a banana*

So the members, in Hero's guidance, went north until they found a ruined castle

BOSS BATTLE TIME! *Uses Tent*
*Goes inside during tent animation* *Waits until finished* Guys we are supposed to grab something from a mini dungeon before boss time.
Wat?
But, WE do fight a boss here?
Yeah, the Dark Elf thinks he can fool someone that the king has been stuck for five years in the castle.
Only a dumbass would believe that.
So, what do we need to get and where is it?
We need a crown inside the Marsh Cave.
Why would anyone put a crown inside a cave?
Strategy man *trips*
*Laugh track*

So Hero somehow leads the team to the Marsh Cave and start exploring until Spikaya gets downed by a Bloodbones and they have to return to Elfheim to revive him, while running from encounters. Rideps then buys potions, antidotes, and leads the team to a shortcut to the Marsh Cave.

Spiyaki? That was nothing compared to a night with Maria right?
... *Appears behind Lao and smacks him in the back of the head and whispers* I will kill you so hard, you will die to death.
Guys, stop messing around. Our path of justice must continue!
Whatevs (It feels like I am babysitting three children and my neck freakin' hurts still)

So they continued into the Marsh Cave and looted the place except for the bottom doors of B3

We must return with mystic key!
We are theives, why can't we lockpick it?
'Cuz our Lockpick level isn't high enough.
Wat? Anyways, I found totally-that's-where-the-crown-is chest guarded by Cthulhu's children.

So they slayed the monsters and left to the Western Keep with Rideps leading the way (Hero: Nooo.)

Here you go Dark Elf, transform and we'll kill you.
King: But I'm the King.
Right and you can be here for five years without eating anything or drinking.
Astos: So you discovered me smart one, I'll kill you first *Uses Death on Rideps, it works*
Hang on my fellow teammate! *Uses Phoenix Down on Rideps*
*grumbles under his breath* I could have used that before...

The four members then slaughtered Astos and got a crystal eye

I know who needs this!

With Lao's instructions, they went to Montoya's Cave

Montoya: *Falls* where is my crystal eye? *falls again*
Hey Lao, you knew of this place because your mom lives here.
Rawr no.
C'mon, we must prevent her from falling anymore by giving her her crystal eye.
Thank you *Checks out the members* Eh, Westbrick/10. Here, have this potion, the prince in Elfheim can awaken, where you can get the mystic key from him.
*Gets jolt tonic* 'Kay thanks.

They embark to Elfheim and give the jolt tonic to the prince and he forks over the mystic key

BACKTRACKING TIME!

The members loot the rest of Marsh Cave and go to the Western Keep's locked door where the Falchion is obtained.

Falchion Pawnch! *Rideps equips Falchion* Noooo. Also, we need to rest in Cornelia, it is much more economical there.

A healing session later

Found exploding powder in the castle.
We must give it to dwarves we never met.
I LEAD THE WAY!

The member eventually found the way to the dwarves' place, but not before taking loops around the Marsh Csve and the available overworld.

Dwarves, Ka-boom the small strip of land that closes this place with this nitro powder.
Dwarf: 'Kay *Explodes small strip of land*

Our protagonists have been freed from the small island, but how many Guide Dang It moments await beyond this? Find out next time!

Levels
All of them Level 16

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

All of the guide dang it moments.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm

ALL OF THEM

And Level 16?

Sweeeet.

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
ALL OF THEM

And Level 16?

Sweeeet.

Dem ogres and sharks man. They give good Exp. I also got lost in the Marsh Cave's B3 floor. I blame Hero...

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Chapter 3

After a grind session to obtain level 2 spells and Cura for FeMU, they headed north under Cornelia's bridge and found Montoya's Cave.

Montoya: Oh Astos, where did you hide with my crystal eye? *falls* Ouch. C'mon Astos, where are you? *touches Maria's hand* Oh, you are not my Astos.
Maria: Let go of me, you old hag!
Respect your elders lassie! Now, I have a powerful potion in my possession that can awaken the prince of Elfheim from his deep slumber, but I need you to bring back Astos and my crystal eye. He has a child to maintain.
*A little azure dragon enters* Rawr. *trips*
Lissa: Oh, what a cute little fellow! *Starts petting him* Is it your pet?
No, that's my child, me and Astos tried out a Dragonskin Potion that day and it was an amazing experience. Though, it seemed that the Dragonskin Potion worked too well and the kid came out, well, you are touching him now.
FeMU: Well, t-that's certainly something. (This is getting weirder per the second, a hasty escape would be a good tactic to engage now.) Well, we'll go after Astos now, so see ya.
Yes, you go do that (My lovely Astos, you WILL return to me, either you like it or not...)
*The little dragon starts playing with dust bunnies and the nearby bats.*
My lovely little child...

So the girls retreat from the cave and head to Elfheim to search for clues for Astos' whereabouts and discovered that the king of Elfheim is stuck in the Western Keep for five years.

What moron would believe that a normal human has survived being in the same spot for five years? That must be where Astos is hiding.
So do we bust his nuts and drag him back to Montoya?
WM: Eeek! Can we not bust his... testicles?
Lissa: I agree, it seems Montoya had some use for him in that aspect.

An awkward silence in the air took over until they reached the Western Keep. Where they met the "king".

King: Hello travelers, can you-
Shut up Astos, Montoya wants her you and her eye back.
Look, we'll do a request for you before we have to take you.
Fine, I'll go, but give me the crown in the Marsh Cave in exchange of my freedom.
We'll respect that wish.
For your freedom?!
That sounds horrible!
Oh well, too bad. Let's go to and get that crown for whatever reason he wants it for.

So the girls went south and found the Marsh Cave, where they found the crown along some loot, but on the way out, Gargoyles ambushed and defeated Lissa and White Mage. This made FeMU and Maria to flee to Elfheim, where FeMU fell in the way.

Urgh, carrying three bodies is no easy task. Priest dude, revive these bitches. NAO!
200 gil per person.
Fuck you man, just do it already!
Fine, Arise fallen warriors.

The three girls get revived and FeMU paid for the services and they went to rest in Elfheim where then they bought Cura for the other three girls and Heal for FeMU. Afterwards, they left to the Western Keep to see Astos.

Here you go, your dumbass crown that almost got us killed.
Now, return to Montoya.
NO! You die here! *Uses Death on FeMU, misses*
Girls, Dodge Tank technique.

The girls use Blink, Invis, and Protect. While Maria used Silence to shut up Astos.

*Tries to stop the onslaught of Hammers by using charade signs, but failed to worked.*
TIME TO DIE! *Smashes off Astos' head*
Eeek! *Faints*
Eeeww, how gruesome.
Well, we lost our secondary objective, but we have the crystal eye. To Montoya's!

So the girls exchange the eye for the jolt tonic, and the jolt tonic for the mystic key, where they opened the locked doors in Cornelia, Marsh Cave, Elven Castle and Western Keep. In the Western Keep the girls obtain Falchion.

CHROM! *weeps on the blade*
*awkwardly looks away from the scene Lissa is making*

Then they left to the dwarven cave they never knew about.

Hey dwarves, blow shit up with this explosive powder.
Dwarf: 'Kay. Bombs away!
*Runs far away from the spot in scared fashion*

So thus, the small piece of land was destroyed and the island is opened, what awaits the White Mages in the vast blue?

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Explosions await!
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:54 pm

*Reads the first paragraph*

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Ariel_facepalm

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Chapter 4

Hero: I'M ON A BOAT TO ADVENTURE AROUND ZA WARLDO!
Spikaya: Shut it,*Punches Hero in the stomach* we are here already, look we have landed.
Rideps: According to this sign with the badly maintained town showcasing itself,  this is Melmond. Lao? LAO! Get over here now!
Lao: *Wakes up* Oh thank goodness that never happened.
What never happened?
I thought I was the spawn of a bad fanfic pairing. It was unpleasant to say the least.
Oh please, you and Panne ARE a bad fanfic pairing, why is it so weird to you?
You're one to talk, how about your relationship with a Maria of the future, you know, she is the child of Dela and Anna.
You say it as if your relationship with White Mage is a normal functioning pair.
Do you mind? The people with women to be with the rest of their life are talking here. Go find a wife or girlfriend then come and talk.
For your information, I do have a girlfriend, we are a standard couple. I just haven't presented her because I don't want her to get the crazy from the peeps at Cipher.
As if dating a Necromancer is standard by any means...
Come again?
Villager: Heroes of Light! You must defeat the vampire in the Earth Cave, find the Sage in a cave in the south to help you!

"NOT NOW!" The four members shouted at the villager

Heroes, if I may incur, your love lives are yours alone and no one should berate you for it.
You got a point, fine, we will agree that none of our relationships are normal. Thanks, now leave us.
Well, they do look normal compared to Zerdark's relationships.

The four members laughed at the truth of Hero's statement and proceeded south to Earth Cave, but not before buying another Falchion for Spikaya. Whhy can't I get one?

This smells like Lao's mouth in the morning.
I like the fact that you know that. You have been in there or what?
No, you just like talking close to me, that's why I know that.

So the four headed down the Earth Cave where they got lost in the 2nd floor.

Where is the stairs to B3!?
You should have made me lead and this wouldn't have happened.
Nah, too luck based. Though, the stairs are in the lower right of this room.
You could have guided me, you know.
It's strategy man. *Ambushed by 7 Gargoyles* Spiky, try not to die again.
... *Slaps Lao*
Guys, focus. *Kills a Gargoyle*
These guys are easy. No one should have problems handling them.
*Laugh track*

So the members defeated the Gargoyles and found an exit to B3, where they found a unique bat

Vampire: Hm, fresh blood. Come and become my dinner.
For the record, do you shine when exposed to the sun?
No, I am a Vampire, vampires don't do that crap, and if one did, it will be disgraceful and all vampires in the world would hunt that shining vampire due to the disgrace that vampire is.
Good, now you will die with honor.

Vampire is one turn killed.

I was going to drop the fact that shiny vampires happened in Twilight.
*Slaps Lao* Why torture him in the last moments of his life?
Hey guys, there is a back door here. *Enters back door and returns through the front door* There was a slab in there tl;dr.
Well, this game manual says we need to give the Star Ruby to a Giant and he will let us go to the Sage.
*Cuts up manual* Lao, you cheating bastard. *sigh* Let's go then with my sense of misdirection.

The four members get lost in B2 again but eventually manage to reach the Giant in a different cave.

STAR RUBY! *Throws Star Ruby to Giant* Now let us go the Sage's cave.
Giant: Okay. *Leaves*
*Is eating a banana and throws the peel to the floor where Lao trips* *Laugh Track*
*Grumble* You are just jealous that I am the one who get paralyzed the least.
Meh.
Sage: Heroes, use this Staff in B3 of Earth Cave's slab to open the last two floors where the true source of the rotting earth is at.
*Finds a desk to facedesk on*
Yay. Meaningless backtracking.
You don't say, that might be that this boss may prove an actual challenge.
Lol no.

So they returned to the Earth Cave's B3 and looked at the Staff odd.

So, do we wait until a specific time where the sun will shine in it or what?
*Shrugs and taps the slab with the Staff and the slab disintegrates* Ooooh, I wonder if it can explode Molerats? I'm keeping it.

The four proceeded through the bottom two floors and find an orb.

BOSS TIME! *Fully heals with Potions*
There's Lich *Fully heals with Potions*
Looks...anticlimactic *Fully heals in Potions*
*Fully heals with Potions* Let me poke it with the Staff. Maybe it explodes. *Pokes orb.*
I am Lich... Fiend of Earth.
I am Hero... Defender of Justice!
I am Lao... The dragon turned human. Rawr.
I am Rideps... The Necromancer.
I am Spikaya... The apparent future Grandmaster of Chaos?

The four members endured a Blizzara from Lich and assaulted with physical attacks that did less than 100 damage while Lich spammed his physical attack too. He shortly died because he didn't use his other spells.

Yup, anticlimactic *the gem Rideps held regained its light!*
Makes sense since we fought the undead here.
I guess you are down to earth.
Emmeryn would like to put her face on your element.
Really? Emmeryn puns? Who are you, Endgame?
Yes.
Correction: The Real Endgame (tm).
*Sigh* Let's go back to Melmond.

Back in Melmond

Still looks like a dump. Well, let's go in the boat for adventures in ZA WARLDO!

So the members embarked in a journey to the unknown sea, will they bump into their next destination or will it be the biggest Guide Dang It they encounter? Find out next time, same Cipher forum, not the same Cipher time.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:57 pm

okay... you can quit with the 'I'm on a boat jokes...' I only did it once
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm

ZA WARLDO
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Hero (Masked Ryugin55) wrote:
okay... you can quit with the 'I'm on a boat jokes...' I only did it once

Eh, I was stopping on them already, didn't feel them.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Rideps1 wrote:
ZA WARLDO

WAREZ WARLDO

... I'll see myself out.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
I can't breathe.

I just can't.

By the by, I searched Warldo, got:
http://m2.paperblog.com/i/161/1617197/le-sfide-di-giocomagazzino-ventottesima-sfida-L-zH8Diu.jpeg

This is where I got ZA WARLDO!

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

ZA WARLDO

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 am

Alright, finally felt it. I have such a hard time trying to capture a good Lissa and a White Mage that doesn't seem like a total coward. Yeah, she is fearful, but there is a point where you go, "No, you are not Shinji." On to the show.

The High Tides

As the four White Mages travel out to the newly opened sea where they find the town of Melmond

Maria: Why is it that we can't disembark on the right side? That makes no sense.
Lissa: Well, at least we are next to the town unlike Elfheim, where we had to walk a short distance to reach it.
Maria: I suppose... stillaretardedchoice
FeMU: Well, let's ask around town for answers where to g-
Villager: Wait, the Heroes of Light are all female?! We are so screwed.

All four state "Excuse me?" before taking the Villager out of town in a dark part of the forest where they beat the crap out of him.

White Mage: D-don't underestimate the female gender!
Lissa: Guys like you make me sick.
FeMU: We go and kill a powerful swordsman, a pirate crew, and a Dark Elf and improved the economy of three towns by opening a way to enter into them and THIS is our thanks?! Finish him Maria.
Maria: My pleasure. *Maria smashes off the Villagers arms off, smashes his testicles, uses Cure on him so the wounds would close in their current state.* Time to die. *Smashes off his head* FATALITY!
FeMU: We should get away from this town for a little while. They might figure out what we did, and I don't wnat to bump into more guys like...him *Points to the fallen head of the Villager while the body is in a blood puddle.*

So the girls navigate to the west of Melmond where they find a lone dock.

Lissa: I am so tired of all this walking, can they just put their docks next to the towns like in Melmond?
Maria: I agree with her for once.
FeMU: It's not like you all become the enemies number one target and walk while dealing with strategy all in the same time!
White Mage: We are in the Crescent Lake area, in the middle of the lake there is a town which has a small spot as their only exit.
FeMU: Well considering the fact that they put the dock far away, preventing a quick influx of supplies, and where the settlement is in the constant danger of flooding every time it rains. I will say that the founders of this town were total complete idiots.
Lissa: Well, at least it looks nice.
White Mage: Certainly, everybody likes going here for their honeymoon Embarassed but FeMU's arguments cannot be countered.
Maria: Eh, I preferred my honeymoon with Spikaya. We just entered the bedchambers and go at it like wild animals.
Lissa: FeMU, how was your honeymoon?
FeMU: It was a mix of sight seeing and a published book relating our adventures in our world.
Lissa: Wow, and Zerdark was okay with that?
FeMU: Yeah, he even pushed its publication and a sequel to Maria's father.
Maria: Father could never keep his lust to himself how embarrassing. I am going to smack him in the head for that.
White Mage: W-what? That's so embarrassing knowing that many could end up reading that. I would die of embarrassment if it ever happened to me.
Maria: About that... Father in a urge wrote and published a story of you, Hero, Smash, and Arachnius. I read it all, it was quite funny.
White Mage: He did what?! *Faints*
FeMU: We should go to the inn, White Mage needs rest and me too with the amount of enemies hitting me.

Thus the four went to the Inn and went to the Weapon Shop with a small chance they might find a new Hammer to use. They actually sold Mythril Hammers! So they bought those and left Crescent Lake back to Melmond to ask where to go.

Villager: Heroes, need to know where to go next?
FeMU: Yes
Villager: Alright, there is a Vampire in the Cavern of Earth which has a Star Ruby which you can give to a Giant so he can move and find a Sage in there where he can help you.
FeMU: Thanks for the oddly specific instructions.

So the White Mages departed to the Cavern of Earth where they found they the Vampire

Vampire: Hmmm, new blood.
FeMU: Sorry, only one man will touch this neck and he is my husband.
Lissa: What? Zerdark is vampire?! Does he sparkle? Those are dreamy...
Maria: *Slaps Lissa* Hey Sparkle, you just lost the respect you gained a while ago.

The girls killed the Vampire with Dia and Diara (It only hurts undead opponents, removed in other Final Fantasies for having Cure and its line do damage to the damage to the undead instead)

Vampire: You will never be able to release the seal in the back room. *dies*
FeMU: Sorry, but you will have to Dia with it.
White Mage: Wryyy....Embarassed *flees embarrassed to the outside of the cave*
Lissa: Hey, wait!
Maria: Hey look the Star Ruby!

So the girls leave with Star Ruby in hand and go to the Giant.

Maria: Fatass! Get out of the way! *Throws Star Ruby*
Giant: Hmm, Rubies... You shall pass *Leaves*

They go to the Sage's Cave and meet the Sage

Sadda: Girls, take this rod and go to the slab in the Cavern of Earth to open the bottom two floors and find Lich, the one responsible for the rotting of the earth.
FeMU: Fine...

They went back to the Cavern of Earth and used the staff in the slab and proceeded to the last two floors of the Cavern of Earth where they encountered an orb when it started moving, revealing Lich.

Lich: I shall not be disturbed by mortal me- women?! WOMEN are the Heroes of Light?! Hahaha! Go back to healing the real warriors!
Lissa: Guys like you grind my gears!
FeMU: You are going Dia in a painful fashion.
White Mage: Who the hell you think we are? Embarassed (I can't believe I said that Shocked , I have been with Hero way too much)
Maria: I will rip you apart bone by bone!

The four then proceeded to kill Lich with Dia and Diara spam after using Blink, Invis, NulBlaze (halves fire damage) and NulShock (halves lighting damage).

FeMU: Asshol- *FeMU's Infinty Gauntlet started shining and a gem was relit*
White Mage: Eep! *stands there, but is shocked*
Lissa: Whoa!
Maria: Nice light show, let's get on with this. I want to see Spiky again.

With Lich defeated, where do they go next? Find out next time!

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Last edited by Rockman47 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 am

Alright, I totally forgot two things:
1) Current Levels
2) Feedback for the writing, what can improve and what can stay.

Levels:
White Mages: Level 18
Members: Level 22

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 am

I was about to ask why the White Mages are lower, then I remember Hero getting us lost.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:42 am

FeMU wrote:
I am Diaing laughing at these ridiculous puns.

Been hanging around with Henry? Delightfully creepy little fellow he is.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!   Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 1 Challenge Runs!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: FINAL FANTASY-
Jump to: