Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My beta bios/discussion thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: My beta bios/discussion thread.   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Yoren Halscreft

May get a new coat if the Aperture one wouldn't carry over. Thinking he might own a shop for enchanting stuff. Like starting with just elemental enchantments on weapons and shiz, and going from there. Course, he'd still have to buy it, I'd think, so he'd have to find work. He might still do assassinations as a side job, as needed or wanted

He'd be a bit more outgoing. He'd still have his lightning spells to start, but would no longer have the blood curse or the thing where he passes out from casting too much as easily.

So I guess he'd be a sort of Assassin/enchanter/Mage hybrid.

Combat: Primarily magic focused, with some weapons for when magic isn't an option. Heals somewhat proficiently. Can enchant allied weapons to produce status effects.

Skillset: Basic enchantments, basic elemental lightning/fire spells to start, shortsword(s) for when magic can't be used. May eventually learn a Backstab like skill.

Ina Zylanzi

Got the idea earlier today to have her for the below role (as well as another character that is just generic Shopkeep guy to serve as when-I'm-not-here help). Also had the idea that she and Yoren will be related in the new RP in a nonromantic way.

That will require further tweaks, but I'm thinking younger stepsister (born five years after Yoren's father got killed by... Something not worldendy), to explain the differing names. Their mother dies when Ina is 5, Yoren'd be 10, and then they kinda wander for about 10 years because Yoren shows signs of magic and magic is bad cause superstitions. (backstory to be written for this).

Combat: Undetermined as yet.

Skill set: also undetermined.

A shop npc to mind the shop when I'm not around to play Yoren or he's off doing other stuff. Ina may fill this role sometimes, but there'd still have to be another for when both are gone.

Comments?

suggestions and criticism for both are welcome, feel free to tell me if I botch something!

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: My beta bios/discussion thread.   Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Updatu and possible combat/skills added.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: My beta bios/discussion thread.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Check with the other writers, but Yoren could be an orphan formerly raised in Lochmere's orphanage, now on his own to make a living. Dunno how well that would work given the timing and ages, but it might be possible.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: My beta bios/discussion thread.   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Tod wrote:
Check with the other writers, but Yoren could be an orphan formerly raised in Lochmere's orphanage, now on his own to make a living. Dunno how well that would work given the timing and ages, but it might be possible.

Ina's age would fit for such a thing (15-ish, maybe lower.), and Yoren could've just stuck around there to look after her.

I'm reasonably sure that their Cipher histories (as little as there are of 'em) are now completely invalid though.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beta bios/discussion thread.   

Back to top Go down

My beta bios/discussion thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Pre-Start Discussion Archive :: Beta bios & Changelogs-
Jump to: