Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beta Bios (Partial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Beta Bios (Partial)   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 pm

[Lao]
Lao's history is mostly unchanged, aside from a few significant differences.
The general history of his events, regarding Lao and Trais, are almost identical. However, the town they lived in is now the town that the orphanage run by Sumia and Johannes is located in. Lao, being an orphan, was in that orphanage for a while before being adopted by the Copernici themselves. The rascalliousness with Trais and Neena remains the same, with Cynthia possibly being part of it as well.
As such, Neena and Trais would probably have some connection with the Copernici, due to association.
Don't really need to add a Trais or Neena section since those changes are covered here.

[Flam]
Flam is basically some slime girl from some lava place that ran into Desna and became good friends with her after a bit of playing around. She's tied to Desna more than the family.

[Desna]
So she's basically the same, just following in her father's footsteps with the request-doing and whatnot. She's still got her infinite magic pool and that crazy power but she's also still just as dumb. Pretty much a direct import.

[Vrah]
I'm not sure what to do with this guy. I think I want to keep him as a native of Brick City but I don't know what parts of his history I should change. I don't think I want to have the Conceptual Demons integrated into his plot anymore, but I do want him to be hiding some sort of deep pain like he did in Cipher. Any suggestions here?
Personality-wise he'd be the same, and he'd still have the same technology. No magic or skills anymore, though, just his body and his tech.
He'd probably also not enter the way he did originally, and probably wouldn't have any relation to Helios this time.

[Dhaein]
Hoogh
So he'd be from the same area as Vrah, Brick City if no change, and he'd still have schizophrenia. His basic personality is still the same, and he still has all the same abilities. He still works at the Huckleberry Inn, which is being imported to Adonia. There's no age changes for anybody associated with the Inn. Trais no longer works at the inn, by the way.
As far as history goes, his sister still died when he was young and he snapped because of it. He may or may not have Conceptual Demonic influence, however.

[Quetzalcoatl]
Ooh this one's good.
She plays the role of the patron goddess of a small cult somewhere, in which the followers are rather incredibly single-mindedly devoted, without her realizing that they kinda don't have lives. But she does make plenty use of their services and devotion for sure.
She does actually do stuff for them, though, such as crops and 'blessings', but mostly making crops awesome.
She's otherwise identical to her past form.

[Helios]
His history is getting a change.
Part of a seafaring, Arabesque tribe from somewhere else on Adonia, he abandoned his position of heir-to-the-chief and exiled himself after becoming dissatisfied with their behavior(being basically pirates and all).
He wanders for a bit, and finds himself in a small church with a smaller religion, that worships the Dragon God, Mylisu. Enlightened by their teachings, he converts to the religion, and soon after sets out again.
I dunno whether Rid wants to keep Clarise or not, (since she can be retooled)so post-exile I don't know for sure what he's doing.
Chances are he's doing community stuff somewhere.
Or running a fruit stand.

[Kaarme and Asteikko]
These two are largely the same, as is the rest of the Venators. Basically, Kaarme and Adam are traveling merchants, and as such, so are the triplets.

[Zeig]
I dunno. That's Rid and Smash's call, I suppose.

[Shara and Othello]
Well, Shara's essentially the exact same as before, with the exception that her history with Duval is extended and de-cheesified. Still shy and stuff, and she's native to Adonia now.
Othello is basically unchanged, though. Razz

This is all I've got so far, since the rest is pretty much still up for discussion. Feedback is cool, too.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Last edited by Lao-ShanTux on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:23 am

Allow me to ask this so I can collect answers without being here,
Who do you guys want to see? Of all my characters, who should I keep and who should I drop? Who do you like and who do you not give a shit about?

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 pm

*lists all waifus and husbandos* /shot

For nonbiased picks that aren't mentioned here, my main questions are Trais and Kaarme mostly.
... And Shara, Syntax, Lao, Neena, etc. *shot moar*
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 pm

I most definitely want to see Syntax, Shara, and Othello kept. The Venators are also very interesting. Also Tias. And Taco.

I don't care if you eliminate Noon.

Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Who's Noon?

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:00 pm

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Where is Kaarme and Asteikko? =o

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:06 pm

I was waiting to discuss that with you man

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Oh, I see. Okay *Ness nod*
So we do that now or later?

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Would it be bad for me to say you guys should redo the Shara/Duvie ship? Because.. You know... That was kind of fast and anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:06 pm

We were gonna extend and rework it in the history. Don't worry, we know all too well.

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:17 pm

/put Lao's section back in with changes

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Vrah's name has been changed to Gul'ka Diablo. His real name remains the same.

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am

Proposed New Characters, aka those I should get a communal consensus on
Basically polling 'are these shit or not'

Vee
A minor water-attuned dragon, she must embody the river or something with how much she wanders around, just looking at stuff. Probably friends with Aquaria. She's pretty no-nonsense in just about everything she does, and has a straightforward personality.

Maya
A minor light-attuned dragon, she is extremely stationary, and even tends a chapel dedicated to the Mylisan faith. Certainly a strange one, but very kind and devout as well. She may or may not continue to have some sort of relationship with Mr Diablo.

Laer Tsuien
A minor noble presiding over a small town in the west. His government is a kind of constitutional monarchy, where the people decide what their lord will uphold. He is known for taking trips and leaving his cabinet in charge, and this has a bit of a reputation for irresponsibility.

Jakob Carrith
A blind warrior with a rough tongue and an even rougher hospitality. He is well-known for his rudeness, but also for an efficiency that some can only dream of. He wields vampiric powers, but shows no signs of being undead.

Comet Avoire
A professor in the field of thermodynamics who put his entire leg into human experimentation, he was immediately vilified and stripped of his credibility. He kept his drive, however, and he seeks the 'perfect truth' of humanity. He seems nuts.

Nathaniel Piers
An old friend of Helios from many years ago. He once worked alongside him, and took over the small group they had built, taking them eastwards. Over time, with his brilliant leadership, he created ARK, the Artifact Reservation Knights, dedicated to safely containing dangerous magical objects and creatures for the protection of mankind. The group is still small, but has grown to a size where many eastern cities have a few members holding down a small recruitment center or the like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Bios (Partial)   

Back to top Go down

Beta Bios (Partial)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Pre-Start Discussion Archive :: Beta bios & Changelogs-
Jump to: