Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Current plans for Adonia characters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:02 am

This is not complete. In the slightest.  A lot of things are still up in the air for one reason or another, and I'm excluding those things until they are more properly discussed with those who are involved.  If you are concerned about someone you don't see on this list. Well. They're more than likely in, in some way. Just, that way is of yet not decided enough for me to put down details.

That said, some of these are just on me, or have been sorted fully, so I can go into them in all the detail I currently have.

Malphas Rideps
Married to Morgan, raised Amelia without time travel. Living location? Currently unknown. Occupation? Traveling Necromancer. Still posesses Ouroboros, though it has been passed down so it's negative effects have been made much stronger.

Amelia Rideps(-Gavin?)
Still largely the same in character.  Abilities, possibly not. May have access to magic now. Scheherazade still exists, her other weapons do not. It may be rebalanced.  Still with her darling Akari, who she lives with.  Due to the lack of video games, her button collection is much larger.  Still terrified of ducks.

Yánshí Guī
Still serving Malphas, and even with backstory changes, she is much the same. In character, at least. Having been made by one of his ancestors long ago, she's fairly experienced in all of her duties.  Her manner of raising is not quite conventional, and explains her situation.  As for skills, I'm fusing her original fighting style and Feng's a bit. She'll be a spellblade with magic talismans of varying effects. Wardings are her most common.

Fēng Qǐzhòngjī
No longer exists.

Johannes "Space Core" Copernicus
No longer cyborg or extremely old. Still with Sumia. Does or will run an orphanage.  Still has that Sanosuke strength, though not going to be breaking any robots with bare fists.  Astrologer. Some other things that I need to sit down and organize in my head and put down somewhere.

Rebecca
Still exists. Exact details not really sorted yet. Now serving her original role of Angel of Wrath.

Holly
Changed to be Rebecca's younger sister, a fledgling guardian angel. Details are a secret for now.

Alaric
Unknown.

Kuro
Unique. Still a great smith, still with Ambrosia. Not so divine. Shapeshifter, but not in the same formless-mass style. Lives on a mountain, deep in a thick bamboo forest, tests those who wish for him to make something for them even though getting to him through said forest is a test in itself.

Yorick Inverness
Gunsmith and Goldsmith. Has a happy life with Ally. This time around, Vrah (Gul'ka) was her apprentice, rather than being Vrah's apprentice's apprentice. Other details yet to be discussed. Also, because lack of the depressing past, she's not even going to put on a serious front. The most serious she gets will be when she is teaching... And still cracking jokes.

Carn Inverness
Ex-Pirate King, sanctioned by the king/admiral in his navy.  Retired after many years of work, having met his wife, lost an arm, and raised children.

Romeo Inverness
Existence on the fence along with Ophelia's.

Lyra Inverness
Pirate Queen, sanctioned by the King of Drachurst. Rules Monteport with an iron fist, punishes all lawbreakers within the walls of the city personally along with her first mate Georgia. Runs a tight ship. A spotless, tight ship.

Wilhelmina Nigma
Needs to be discussed. Last I heard Lana is keeping Meenie and Mina will still be with her. But she's changed some other plans since then, so I am unsure.

Chance
Similar situation to Mina.  Would obviously be very different in ability, but not in personality.

Vile
Gone. Doesn't fit. Goliath too OP.

Susan Ornitinier???-Elias
Childhood sweetheart of July, childhood friend of Cynthia, etc etc. Details still somewhat wishy-washy. Runs clinic, of course.

Arthur
Now Alex's twin brother, from a previous relationship Susan had while July was missing.

Isaac N. Tonne
Status undecided.  May work his backstory into the lore of Adonia and make him an NPC. Power change status unknown, if so.

Clarise Ul-Arao
She exists but beyond that, still thinking of plans for her.

Inigo
No reason to exist.

Valvatorez
Depends on if Hades will be used as a location at any point. Will still be likely mentioned by the Kazamatsuri sisters even if not existing in the RP.

Flonne
She still existed in the first place?

Fuka Kazamatsuri
Where there's a Desco, there's a Fuka.

Ultros
He'll be around. Somewhere. Watch out, dungeon parties... I hear he's been growing truffles...

Katz
Probably gone. But perhaps the candy store will be reborn. Somewhere.

Walhart LaWrath
Gone, as is Anakin, who I never made a color or bio for so wasn't on my past list.

Amaterasu
No longer sun goddess, though still with some similar powers. Classified as a spirit. Wanders aimlessly most of the time. It is nigh impossible to catch her attention while she is painting. Actually gets along with her daughter.

Aya Shameimaru
The truth will always be reported on! Name of paper undecided. Still childhood friend of Yorick. Undecided things continue to be undecided, beyond that.

Maya Épi
Things will probably need to change, but Aya still needs an assistant. Player status? Perhaps.

Lucina
It looks like Tod is primed to take her, which is fine by me. She was probably going to get cut otherwise, due to barely-had-time-to-use and parentage issues.

There will also be new characters. But that's not for here. I'll get to them later.

Last edited by Rideps1 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:32 am

You should discuss Clarise with Lao in the near future. Also, probably talk to Smash about Ammy and Phia, mostly what to do with the latter. Also, talking to him about Malphas, Morgan, and Amelia along with Lao for Zeig.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 am

We've discussed Malphas, Morgan, and Amelia a bit, but there's still some holes we have to look at. Zeig... Has no been discussed yet, we'll have to do that once the holes are filled.

Clarise I can't give him much clear on right now, but I did say she's likely to be there, which is more than I gave him this afternoon. Hopefully that'll be better than nothing at least.

Side note, Clarise and Rebeca will have their names fixed. Oddly enough both need Cs. Clarice and Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 am

Lel
I remember you stating Becca's name with two Cs when you told me about her existence in PMs years ago and then when RPing without the second c and I asked about the other c and you replying that it was with one c and I did a Ness and rolled with it Razz

... Yes I remember that from that long ago. Also, Raph is not gonna be a part of the reboot, just an FYI.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:47 am

S'ok.

Also, all these sections will probably get more detail as time goes on, I'lll post when I do updates.
Back to top Go down
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:49 am

Yeah, after all, these are only drafts for current retooling. Kind of like patching a game from game-breaking bugs before a public beta.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:57 am

Can I go ahead and write a bio thing for Lucina then?

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:58 am

I'm gonna assume that Holly's fate is dependent on what you and the twins/Aeo decide concerning the Touchdowns and whether Holly's still part of it? :0
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:31 am

Why would the newspaper be anything but the Bunbunmaru? :0

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:49 pm

'Cuz the last one wasn't and she's not actually just straight from touhou.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm

B-b-but Bunbunmaru

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Has been updated a rather decent amount.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Rideps1 wrote:

Holly
Changed to be Rebecca's younger sister, a fledgling guardian angel. Details are a secret for now.

This is still strange to imagine for some reason. :0
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:01 pm

I still can't believe Lyra's a pirate queen. Or even that Georgia's a pirate now.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Everything seems solid to me.

If my mental picture of Lyra as a pirate queen is even halfway accurate though, I fear I'll bust a lung.

(For reference, murdering anyone who gets a milimeter out of line in cleanliness or bearing) Also, can't imagine Yoren surviving setting foot in a place like that since he will (if all goes as planned) be a mix of polite and sarcasm. (The sarcasm, along with a few other things will be revealed when I write the full backstory for both of them. Actually quite excited and hope I don't fuck up too badly.))

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Rand wrote:

If my mental picture of Lyra as a pirate queen is even halfway accurate though, I fear I'll bust a lung.

(For reference, murdering anyone who gets a milimeter out of line in cleanliness or bearing) Also, can't imagine Yoren surviving setting foot in a place like that since he will (if all goes as planned) be a mix of polite and sarcasm. (The sarcasm, along with a few other things will be revealed when I write the full backstory for both of them. Actually quite excited and hope I don't fuck up too badly.))

Mang I don't think she's THAT ruthless :0
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:12 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Rand wrote:

Awesomefaic

Still gonna be good. Executions are fun. Even if it's only every other person who gets a millimeter out of line. *shot*

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Rand wrote:

I dunno man. Her base appearance's character was basically half the expy of Dio Brando so it can happen.

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

But Sakuya was never as OP as Dio

/kicked out

Anyways, relevant thing:
These location-unknown characters, they'll basically just be 'pop-up wherever' or something?

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Some haven't been sorted out yet, but others yes.

And Lyra's general punishment is.... Making you clean until you can't move anymore for a month. For higher crimes, you'll have to dodge knives while doing so ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 pm

What happens if the ship is already clean? She doesn't seem the type to purposefully dirty the place just to give people something to clean.

Also dodging knives while working? And I thought Zerdark as the boss was a pain >_> *shot*

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Would she do that on her family? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:15 am

Oh no Lyra doesn't make messes.

Georgia does.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:16 am

mang

don't make my daughter TOO much of a tyrant :0 *shot*
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 am

You're totally fine if you don't break the law though. Totally. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current plans for Adonia characters   

Back to top Go down

Current plans for Adonia characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Pre-Start Discussion Archive :: Beta bios & Changelogs-
Jump to: