Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adonian character template thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Adonian character template thing   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Keep in mind none of these are 100% final or complete, and they're basically just my own thoughts on each character right now. If someone's not mentioned here, then I either have no idea at all what I'm doing with them yet, I feel it should go without mentioning that that character won't be around anymore, or they simply don't exist yet~
Thoughts, ideas and opinions are welcome, of course.

June, July and Auggie- All will start off as amnesiacs despite being the only characters from the old RP who were actually Adonian native. Through plot, they'll slowly start regaining memories of their new childhoods (obviously no Cipher memories), at the least remembering that they're siblings and that they lived in Adonia before. Other details are still in the works.

Florence- She'll still be June and Cyn's kid, but in order for Lyra to be a thing, she's gonna have to have gone into the past quite a while ago and met Carn then. Of course, this means she'll be fairly older than most of the other future kids. And also a pirate. Besides that, she's no longer from a different timeline than the others, which of course means her previous tragic backstory will go poof. ... And pretty much replaced with a new one, given she's spent like 20 years forcibly separated from most of her family. :0
She'll likely be a bit less shy as well.

Alexandria- Still June and Cyn's kid, no longer exists via shenanigans, still with Arthur, will be aged up a bit to accommodate now having a daughter. Will no longer have June's amulet, and possibly have a change in weaponry. Not really much different in terms of personality.

Alexander- She and Arthur will be made into twins now, of a still-unknown father. A few personality tweaks would probably come about from now growing up with her mother, her stepdad, and likely a wider range of friends rather than just her mom and Flor (and let's face it, he didn't really have much of anything personality-wise before :/) Beyond that she'd probably still work at the clinic at least part of the time(not sure if he'd live there still yet). Her relationship with Lucina's pretty much canned.

Athena- Will be traveling with her brother and younger sisters until their parents meet. Different physical appearance, and might be aged up very slightly (like a couple years or so from her Cipher counterpart). Likely won't have Blood-Scythe or anything similar anymore. She isn't much different besides that.

Ethan- Will be an apprentice blacksmith working... Somewhere. Possibly in Friezant or somewhere else close to Lochmere. His parents are no longer June and Cynthia, and instead he's the son of Johannes and Sumia (whether he's adopted or blood related I don't think we fully worked out)

Arcana- Same deal as Athena, she won't really go through many changes besides a boost in age.

Alma- She'd probably be younger (around 15 or 16, I'd say?), but besides that and erasure of the hidden past I was hinting at, I don't think she'll be much different. She probably won't be Susan and July's kid anymore, however...

Desco- Course she's sticking around, my main problem is deciding how exactly she's gonna enter Adonia. :v

Drayce- Would be traveling around with his sister fulfilling quests and such, nothing really major beyond that.

Morgan Svetlana
Zerdark and Robin's daughter, of course, and the oldest of a set of twins along with Morgan Christopher. Lives with Malphas and has raised two adorable children. Might perhaps work as a sort of magical enchanter, charming and cursing equipment and such, along with assisting Malphas in his own work.

Morgan Christopher
Zerdark and Robin's son, younger of twins. Has some type of job related to the train system, though I'm not exactly sure what right now.

Owain- Welllll since Rid revealed the reason I brought him back, I see no particular reason for him to continue sticking around. I'm open to any suggestions on what I could do with him, but right now he's on the chopping block. :v

Tiki!Morgan
Possibly amnesiac now, operates under a new name now since she's no longer another Morgan. Has older Tiki's body now too. Personality wise she still retains some of her old one. Details still being worked out.

Ashe and Lina- They still come from Aelia (which is now named Aelhollow), a codependent region to Drachurst. They will be fairly similar as before, with the addition of Miku as a childhood friend of theirs, aaaand Lina's dog ears and tail are now natural because fak Connor (which means Lina has always been a dog-person as far as she's concerned, which in turn likely means stronger 'instinctual' stuff and less embarrassment about her dog parts. :v) Lina is still of Arkyrian (a slight variation of a valkyrie) descent, Ashe's powerset is still undecided.

Luke- Would be a bit less of a flirt, and might have his age scaled down some, but besides that he'll be fairly similar.

Duval- Personality wise he'll be the same, but I'm not sure whether he'll still be from another world or not (and if not, then I'll pretty much have to change his abilities entirely. Not that I wasn't planning on tweaking them before). He might just be semi-retired from combat, living peacefully with Shara but still occasionally taking quests, bounties and missions.

Zephryn- Most of his tragic past stuff is fairly intact, except replace 'a demon' with 'a rogue dragon'.

Sam- Hoho~
He's gonna be part of the small cult that worships Quetzalcoatl Lao mentioned. He'll start off as basically a single-minded slave, but with any luck he'll slowly start expanding and his character developing. I think he might be more interesting than what I had in mind for him before, but we'll have to wait and see.  

Elsie
Undecided as of yet, but she still has Adele as a sister (spoilers?), is still probably a card summoner and will probably still be... Heheh. >.>

Phia
Name is changed to Momiji because honestly I don't really care for the name Adolphia that much :0
Ammy's still her mom of course, and she's now part of the little group Ally, Yorick, Aya, etc. make up.

Luna
Probably won't exist until/unless Helos and Clarise hook up again. Even then I'm not too sure...

Tails Doll
Humanized. Other details are secret for now~

Dahlia- No longer part of Amelia x Akari's relationship. I have no other ideas of what to do with her, so she'll probably either turn into plot fodder or just be cut entirely. :v
If anyone has any other ideas for her tho, I'm up to suggestions.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 am

Mostly just concerned for Morgan due to heavy bias *shot*

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:15 am

Zerdark wrote:
Mostly just concerned for Morgan due to heavy bias *shot*

Well as I pointed out before, if current Morgan became a future child, that means you could potentially have two sets of Morgan :0
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 pm

As a small update, Dahlia and Oliver might be on their way out.

Else, I might or have not have a plan for them. :3
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Your sentence just kind of fell apart there at the end

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Dun carr, typed that seconds before entering classroom :0
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Well
It got the intended meaning across so *scuttles away*

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Dun carr, typed that seconds before entering classroom :0

YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING

HOW COULD YOU, SMOOSHOO?!

*killed*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

And Carn is a pirate because random NPC idea way back in non-reboot for Flor was to be a pirate Rival, and then I was like "Hmm. If Lyra's a pirate, then maybe she's doing that to support her poor fisherman parent- NO WAIT THEY SHOULD BE PIRATES TOO!"
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Hm. If there is no pillaging and drunken debauchery, I will be most disappointed. Pirates, that is their thing.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Nah, at least not in Flor's case. As I've said multiple times already, she's more the treasure hunting type than the pillaging type of pirate :0

Plus she can't even hold one drink :0 *shot* /might up that number at least a little to less silly levels
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Aw, I was hoping she would be the Susano-o hunting type of pirate.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Plus she can't even hold one drink :0 *shot* /might up that number at least a little to less silly levels

No, obviously she can't hold a single drop.

Of water.

Up her nose.

*kicked*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:53 pm

So um, as a minor update, I seem to have Flam now.

For... Reasons.

:v
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 pm

A couple of updates here while I work on bios. :0

... And finish them in like 100 years ._.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 pm

>implying Clar/Helos won't be a thing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adonian character template thing   

Back to top Go down

Adonian character template thing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Pre-Start Discussion Archive :: Beta bios & Changelogs-
Jump to: