Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Long chatloggy thing:

Picture and other links not displayed because copypaste thing.

IMPORTANT NOTES UNRELATED TO ABOVE!

From now on, we need to put major ideas and things into topics! So we can have discussion with some perminence, rather than being limited by the end of the chatlog!

A topic per thing will likely turn into a mess: BUT, it's better to have a mess of different topics to sift through, than to have one big topic that's a bigger mess. Look at the nonspecific threads.

And as is said in this pastelog, and the bits before it that I didn't grab.... Ideas are just ideas! They're malleable into something that will work, even if they don't as is, probably! So bring them up! We've leaned too much on Aeo's framework ideas so far, she's getting stressed out. We need to all be leaning on each other, not all lean on one person. So, let's get the creative juices flowing and fill up this new forum section with new topics, and give feedback on the ones that are here now and soon!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:26 am

It's been more or less established that the most powerful dragons have a difficult time hiding their features, but that begs the question of lesser dragons. With as little relative power as some of them have, would it be feasible that they, too, have difficulty concealing their draconic nature by virtue of being weaker?

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:47 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:36 pm

I imagine something like that could be true. A lesser dragon wouldn't have the knowledge or capability of hiding in that form...where as the primes have the knowledge, but holding back their power is hard. I think whatever it is we could work it out.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 pm

On Dragon Lore, I have an idea. Obviously among dragons, the Primes would be sorta famous.

So what if I made Nowi a character, and she goes around pretending to be a Prime, with someone like Ricken pretending to be her carrier (and just carrying a spare dragonstone around for her)? Not like claiming that she is one or telling people she is, but like a child pretends to be a king or something... except she's actually strong-ish?

Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:28 pm

If it ended in eventual, glorious, bloody death because she made one of the prime dragons angry, it would be funny and/or/maybe hamazing.

/kidding

/shot

Serious answer: I don't see why no.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Rand wrote:
If it ended in eventual, glorious, bloody death because she made one of the prime dragons angry, it would be funny and/or/maybe hamazing.

/kidding

/shot

/exceptnotkiddingandnotshot

*stabbed to death instead*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Rand wrote:

/kidding

/shot

Serious answer: I don't see why no.

I don't see why it would anger them. She's just a kid, and not seriously trying to claim authority that's not hers.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:25 pm

I think she'd probably just get away with a scolding. Even if it's Terry seeing her doing it.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 am

I think she would only GET scolded by Terry....I think Fiersome (cause he is better with kids than he wants to admit) would laugh and pass it as child's play

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:11 am

And Aqua wouldn't really care so long as she IS just playing and not trying to claim any authority Razz
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:57 pm

If I was to add Nowi to my characters, would anyone else be interested in taking her "carrier"?

Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm

I'd volunteer, bu~ut...

Razz

It'd be laughable. In a bad way.

-shrug-

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma   

Back to top Go down

Dual topic: Some proposed dragon lore and Team Magma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top