Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Changelog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Character Changelog   Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:13 am

Characters Being Removed
Saint Traft
Isabelle
Wyrm
Seraphina
Elaine

- - - - -

Reina Takamiya - Unique, and much older than she was in Cipher.  Reina's shrine is the gateway between the world and the spirit world.  She lives there with her wife Yui and daughters Akari and Kotonoha.

Ambrosia - Unique.  No longer the ooze of creation, and is instead a particularly rare breed of slime known as a "slime queen".  Lives with Kuro in his mountain home.

Orion Arclight - Adonian. No longer a Dullahan, and no longer an Inverness. Older cousin to Rey Arclight, husband to Aqua, and father to Miku. Still has Kavacha, but not the twin sabers. Very good friends with Florence and her family.

Ventuswill - Adonian.  One of four primal elemental dragons, in this case wind.  Her power is sealed inside a gem.  Mother of Luna, who carries her power gem. Travels with Fiersome, the primal elemental dragon of fire.

Akari Takamiya - Adonian.  Has no mortal father, and instead was a gift from the gods to Reina for centuries of dutiful service.  Still in a relationship with Amelia, and still wields her fans in combat.

Angelica Alzbeta - Adonian.  Is no longer human, and is instead a full vampire.  Somewhat respected in normal society, as her primary sources to feed on are other vampires.  Despised by other vampires because of this.

February Touchdown-Elias - Adonian.  Will be around, but nothing has been set in stone just yet.  Will update as ideas are set.

Georgia Redding - Adonian.  Shares a pirate ship with Lyra.  Still maintains her country accent, despite no one else in her family having it and its region of origin being far from Adonia.

Ashley - Unique.  Recurring, though not overly wicked villain.  Could potentially be turned away from her "evil" ways.

Last edited by AlisaChan on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Character Changelog   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 am

Aw, Orion's in trouble? :<
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Character Changelog   Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:23 am

Bit sad about Elaine possibly being cut since I never really got the chance to interact with her.

Also I'm having trouble imagining Georgia as a pirate. I wonder how that happened.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Character Changelog   Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:31 am

Couple changes, mainly the saving grace for Orion and the nail in the coffin for Elaine.

PostSubject: Re: Character Changelog   

Back to top Go down

Character Changelog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Pre-Start Discussion Archive :: Beta bios & Changelogs-
Jump to: