Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Maxie of Team Magma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

Maxie of Team Magma Empty
PostSubject: Maxie of Team Magma   Maxie of Team Magma Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Human Form:

True Form:

Name: Maximilian
Aliases: Maxie, The Great Maxie, Magma Leader Maxie.
Race: Magma Dragon
Birthday: ???
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Black
Height: Average
Weight: Average
Class: Summoner

THEMES
Encounter ~ The Great Maxie
Spoiler:

Battle! ~ Magma Leader Maxie
Spoiler:

Battle! ~ Primal Maxie
Spoiler:

HISTORY
Maxie is an incredibly old dragon rumored to have been around since ancient times. Since he was born, he's protected a small mass of land that he's made his home. Twenty years before the current Shade Crisis, Maxie's island was not exempt from the previous Shade Crisis. The island was ravaged and Maxie did his best to combat the enemy. During one attack, he protected a little girl before she could share the same fate as her friends and family. Feeling responsible for this orphan, Maxie took her in and helped her recover from the trauma as best he could. With Courtney now grown, the current Shade Crisis both worries and angers Maxie. For the sake of the land and Courtney, Maxie has vowed to put an end to these shadow creatures once and for all.

PERSONALITY
Maxie is a stern yet fair leader. He prefers to keep things orderly and enforces a strict chain of command. That being said, he also stresses the importance of every grunt. He believes that everyone is important to the team's ultimate goal and that they can only achieve their goals if everyone is on the same page and does as they are told to the letter. He regularly rewards outstanding behavior and punishes incompetence.

His ultimate goal is to push mankind to greater heights. To him, that means greater emphasis on scientific research and protecting the environment. He believes that the world's landmasses are ultimately the greatest gift the gods have ever bestowed upon mankind, for they are the very stage that humanity stands on. He holds contempt for any who dare disrespect or endanger that gift. He has taken notice of various individuals who do not seem like they belong in this world, and fears for the safety of the land and all who stand on it. He has made it his ultimate mission to stop these outsiders before they cause harm to this world.

Maxie is also a pretty arrogant man, referring to himself as "The Great Maxie". When there is something to be gained, he pursues his interests relentlessly and will not allow anyone to get in the way of his grand vision for the world.

ABILITIES
Summoner - Maxie is able to summon fire based beasts into battle. Most notable is a Camerupt.

Fire magic - Maxie is capable of using fire magic offensively.

Earth magic - Maxie is capable of using earth magic in a defensive manner, though isn't as skilled when using it offensively.

Dragonhide - His naturally tough skin helps defend against enemy blows, including spells. While in dragon form, he's also completley immune to fire, lava and magma. Its effectiveness drops to around 15% while in human form.

Fire Breath - While in dragon form, Maxie regains the ability to spew a steady stream of fire from his mouth.

Weakness to Water - While in dragon form, Maxie is very vulnerable to water based attacks.

RELATIONSHIPS
Courtney - After saving Courtney's life, Maxie feels responsible for her and decides to act as her protector. Maxie exhibits behavior similar to a father figure.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.

Last edited by Zerdark on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

Maxie of Team Magma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxie of Team Magma   Maxie of Team Magma Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Hooray, another work in progress.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down

Maxie of Team Magma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Antagonists-
Jump to: