Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Name: Susan Forrester
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 6"
Race: Human
Class: White Mage

Personality:
While a caring individual, Susan has an impressive temper.  Not afraid to physically force her patients to comply with their treatments, but also gentle enough to not hurt them in doing so.  She's just after what's best for everyone under her roof, after all.

Only two people have ever genuinely infuriated her.  One simply finds himself kicked to the curb any time he shows his face, and rumors about the other say that they spent 3 months in a full body cast for broken bones and Holy burns.

How can you tell her apart? Freckles. Lots of them. Not as many on her face as the rest of her, though.

She also has the green thumb of the family, spending a lot of downtime tending to her herb garden.

History:
The older of the Forrester Twins, born to Rosa and Cid Forrester, who terrorized the countryside around Lochmere along with the Elias children and various children from the Copernicus Orphanage in their youth. Of course, terrorizing is a blanket term for various mischief and adventuring. Since both had the ability to use white magic from an early age, they easily kept their "party" going long after they were supposed to be home, but not so long that they would miss out on dinner.

As the group grew up, Susan fell for July Elias. Quite hard. The two dated for a time, but eventually he and the other Elias kids just... Vanished. The night before their 5th anniversary, they were just gone. She had so many plans, but she spent the night curled up alone instead. Every day for a month she looked. Then every day for a year she mourned. She still tended to the newly opened family clinic, but any of her downtime was spent crying, hoping her love would come back home.

She tried to stop, tried to move on, but it just wasn't that easy. No matter what her sisters or friends did, she still felt miserable without July. One day, a man came into her life. He caught her crying as she tended to her garden and tried to sweep her off her feet. And he did. And then he left, leaving Susan pregnant with twins, and too bitter to stay depressed. In a way, it still saved her. Anger is far more energizing than sadness, after all. Who knows how much longer it would have taken her broken heart to mend if it hadn't happened. And her children would light up her life when they were born, her pride and joy.

She still missed her sweet July, but she was able to keep moving again, to be happy.  But where is he?

Abilities, Equipment, later as usual. Probably some additions too.

Themes:
Is it still hotfoot when it's Holy?:

Last edited by Rideps1 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

So is the man that left her pregnant with twins the one in the body cast? If so, can't blame her.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

I believe it's the guy that gets kicked to the curb, actually Razz
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 8:49 pm

If so, Susan's a lot more forgiving than I would be in that situation.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

The guy in the body cast said "July's dead, move on already."
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Tue May 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Well damn.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Posterity quote, now twins. Arthur and Alex's father still needs working out, edit may still be needed after this.
Rideps1 wrote:

Name: Susan Forrester
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 6"
Race: Human
Class: White Mage

Personality:
While a caring individual, Susan has an impressive temper. Not so much in comparison to her sister Sara, but most things aren't.  Not afraid to physically force her patients to comply with their treatments, but also gentle enough to not hurt them in doing so.  She's just after what's best for everyone under her roof, after all.

Only two people have ever genuinely infuriated her.  One simply finds himself kicked to the curb any time he shows his face, and rumors about the other say that they spent 3 months in a full body cast for broken bones and Holy burns.

How can you tell her apart? Freckles. Lots of them. Not as many on her face as the rest of her, though.

She also has the green thumb of the family, spending a lot of downtime tending to her herb garden.

History:
One of the Forrester Triplets, born to Rosa and Cid Forrester, who terrorized the countryside around Lochmere along with the Elias children and various children from the Copernicus Orphanage in their youth. Of course, terrorizing is a blanket term for various mischief and adventuring. Since all three had the ability to use white magic from an early age, they easily kept their "party" going long after they were supposed to be home, but not so long that they would miss out on dinner.

As the group grew up, Susan fell for July Elias. Quite hard. The two dated for a time, but eventually he and the other Elias kids just... Vanished. The night before their 5th anniversary, they were just gone. She had so many plans, but she spent the night curled up alone instead. Every day for a month she looked. Then every day for a year she mourned. She still tended to the newly opened family clinic, but any of her downtime was spent crying, hoping her love would come back home.

She tried to stop, tried to move on, but it just wasn't that easy. No matter what her sisters or friends did, she still felt miserable without July. One day, a man came into her life. He caught her crying as she tended to her garden and tried to sweep her off her feet. And he did. And then he left, leaving Susan pregnant with twins, and too bitter to stay depressed. In a way, it still saved her. Anger is far more energizing than sadness, after all. Who knows how much longer it would have taken her broken heart to mend if it hadn't happened. And her children would light up her life when they were born, her pride and joy.

She still missed her sweet July, but she was able to keep moving again, to be happy.  But where is he?

Abilities, Equipment, later as usual. Probably some additions too.

Themes:
Is it still hotfoot when it's Holy?:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)   

Back to top Go down

Susan Forrester, Elder Twin (Everything is WIP because abilities)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: All dem WIP bios-
Jump to: