Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, people have started doing Cipher-related runs of various games and it seemed like fun so I wanted to give it a go. So of all the Pokémon games, why Colosseum? Well, first of all, it's the game where Cipher originated. But mostly, it has a very limited amount of obtainable Pokémon, making it easier for you people to pick my team. Also, I like it and think it's underrated.

List of Pokémon available
Also Espeon and Umbreon.

Restrictions:
Only 1 Johto starter (the others won't be available until the post-game)
Nothing after Skarmory (too late into the game)
No legendaries

Most important of all, you have to name our hero and his sidekick.

So... yeah.

Spoiler:

Edit: List of episodes below
Part 1
Part 2

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Last edited by Delicious_Fsteak on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Severick Zero

Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 am

Zerdark wrote:
Delicious_Fsteak wrote:
Oh mah gadz, it haz begun!!1!

Part 1

Thanks, Sev! Smile

Subscribed for Zerdark the Espeon.
What do you think of it so far your highness? I know I can use a lot of improvement but that will come with experience. The game will most definitely improve once Fsteak can get the names changed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:25 am

I watched half of it last night but then I was KO'd. I'll finish it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 am

Severick Zero wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
Delicious_Fsteak wrote:

Part 1

Thanks, Sev! Smile

What do you think of it so far your highness? I know I can use a lot of improvement but that will come with experience. The game will most definitely improve once Fsteak can get the names changed. Smile

I know you're just starting out, so I'll only voice a few nitpicks. I'd prefer if you guys were talking a bit louder, sometimes it's hard to hear. Might not be your fault, could be a technical issue, don't know. Game audio could also be louder, I can't hear that at all. Maybe you could fix this in editing? Again, I don't know anything about editing, so could be easier said than done.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:35 am

I keep getting "No stream"... Maybe if I were to use an actual computer...
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Zerdark wrote:
Severick Zero wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
Delicious_Fsteak wrote:

Part 1

Thanks, Sev! Smile

I know you're just starting out, so I'll only voice a few nitpicks. I'd prefer if you guys were talking a bit louder, sometimes it's hard to hear. Might not be your fault, could be a technical issue, don't know. Game audio could also be louder, I can't hear that at all. Maybe you could fix this in editing? Again, I don't know anything about editing, so could be easier said than done.

There was some strangness going on, I have 3 parts recorded, but I couldn't edit that one in Final Cut, so Movie Maker had to do... hopefully I'll stop being lazy and edit those other 2 tomorrow.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Delicious_Fsteak wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
Severick Zero wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
Delicious_Fsteak wrote:

Part 1

Thanks, Sev! Smile

There was some strangeness going on, I have 3 parts recorded, but I couldn't edit that one in Final Cut, so Movie Maker had to do... hopefully I'll stop being lazy and edit those other 2 tomorrow.

Alright cool. Don't worry, I'm not gonna turn into Douchey McNitpick here, you guys just focus on having fun with it! And maybe throwing more references me?

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I totally cheated when I was a kid and used the Poke Ball cloning trick on the Master Ball.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh, and "Zerdark the Espeon". If this ever becomes popular, I want it to be a meme. Kristoph Gavin as an Espeon.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Part 2 is out. Oh, you thought this LP was dead? Yeah, so did I.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

All Azurills are now named Bridget.

I like that.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:

I like that.

Wonder if Bridget will be a Normal/Fairy-type now? And is it wrong of me to think it would be fitting?

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Rockman47
Typhoon Commander of the 17th Battalion
Rockman47

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:

I like that.

*Recalls the fact that 1/3 of female Azurills can change to males upon evolving to Marrills*
Awkward...

Zydogecopter:

ヤドン:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

The new video keeps freezing for me at around the first minute, then gives me an error. Not sure if I should blame YouTube or my internet service provider >_>

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe   Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play Pokémon Colosseum... maybe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: Nintendo :: Pokémon-
Jump to: