Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Here's an idea I totally ripped off from someone funnier than me! Make sims based on us (RL or RP, you decide), stick 'em in a house together and just watch how they go about their business. It's kinda like Tomodachi Life but with way more options. I know it doesn't sound that funny but I got hooked on Sims again and decided to try this cuz what else am I gonna do with my life? .-.

If ya wanna participate, here's what ya do:

1. Cut a hole in a box Post a general description of what you want your sim to look like and wear and blah.
2. Pick some traits (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_3)#List_of_traits) for them to have. While a sim can only have 5 traits, I don't want to have any overlapping ones so pick 10 or so, just in case. Note that I don't have the final two expansion packs (Island Paradise and Into the Future, just click a trait to see what EP they're from). Also nothing from the Other Traits tab, as that's just for the console games.
3. Choose a lifetime wish (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lifetime_wish). It's unlikely they will ever get fulfilled, but the sims don't need to know that :V You can see what LTWes go well with what traits on that page, but they don't have to match if you don't want to. I will try to poke them in the right direction if I can but it's ultimately on them.
4. Favorite food, color and type of music. And anything else you want me to try to include.

Can't say how many people will be in the main household for sure, I'm thinking 4-6. There should be some room for expansion just in case they decide to get a pet or someone gets impregnated by aliens or something.

Then there's the rest of the town. I'm planning to empty it of EA's wastes of space and add people you guys wanna see, like characters from random games or shows or whatnot, or just general character concepts. Anyone who doesn't make the main household is of course also welcome to populate the town.

So, um... yeah. Licorice.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Well I think Zerdark is obvious. Put him in a suit and top hat. Make him insane, hot-headed, workaholic, perfectionist, proper, lucky, Family-Oriented, that kind of thing. Possible Evil. Lifetime wish is obvious, Emperor of Evil.  Favorite food can be Spaghetti, color obviously red, and classical for music. Anything else?

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh right, I forgot about zodiac signs (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac#The_Sims_3). Unlike in real life, it has nothing to do with birthdays and everything to do with compatibility, and even then the impact it has is minimal.

Also I had already imagined Zerdark wearing a suit no matter what :V if I had Into the Future he totally would've built himself a Wheatley but alas, I do not.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 pm

If there's a Robin, just make Zerdark's sign compatible with hers.

Also, you can do that with that DLC? BUY IT! *shot*
Nah, you can just substitute by making a Wheatley Sim as close to Wheatley as possible and make him Zerdark's best friend. Employee as well if possible. Wheatley gained an android form in the old RP, so it's plausible.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Gaggles is the neurotic supernatural fan with a heart of gold whose lifetime wish is to be an Alchemy Artisan. Other traits can include...other key traits for Alchemy Artisan, I don't fucking know. Favorite color is blue and favorite food is hamburgers. Zodiac sign is Libra.

AND MAKE HIM LOOK STUPID. BECAUSE THAT'S THE BEST DESCRIPTION OF HOW I WANT HIM TO LOOK THAT I CAN COME UP WITH. I'M A GENIUS, I KNOW. *shot*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 pm

•Lao
•No other part of his name is necessary, just LAO
•Martial Arts Master for Superboss parallel
•Excitable, Brave, Clumsy, Natural Born Performer, Adventurous, Hot-Headed, Ambitious, and Kleptomaniac because why not
•As terrifyingly skinny as possible, with as beaky of a face as possible, and if possible, make him purple

And just because I saw the Life Wish in question
•Nathan Pierce
•Because why have him with his actual name, that's no fun
•The Ark Builder
•Handy, Brave, Born Salesperson, Charismatic, Friendly, Ambitious, Good, Workaholic
•Make him look like the kind of guy who would be in a bad movie playing the role of the guy at the water cooler with those dumb restructuring ideas that only make sense after the fourth cup and you start to need to hit the bathroom
Or like the guy who got hit with the keyboard in Wanted :V

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Augustine
-Absent-minded, nurturing, brave, unlucky, friendly, dog person, family oriented, good, over emotional. /too lazy to check if any of those were from the EPs you don't have so apologies if that's the case.
-Lifetime goal: Surrounded by family
-Clothing can be pretty much anything casual. Black hair of at least shoulder length, and either purple or light blue eyes, whichever looks best :0
-Favorite food: Pizza I guess
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite music: Classical or pop
-Aquarius
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Shit I forgot shit

Lao
•Aries
•Baklava if that's even fuckin available, if not, marshmallows
•Purple clearly
•Metal

Nathan
•Capricorn
•Chicken
•Green
•Jazz

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 am

shit i forgot music

rock

YEEAAHHHH TOTES NEEDED ITS OWN POST *punted*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:21 am

So this will be the main household:

Zerdark von Karma
Evil, Hot-Headed, Workaholic, Perfectionist, Proper
Emperor of Evil

Oyu Gageruzu (it struck me that Oyu sounds kinda Asian so I just went with it :V )
Neurotic, Supernatural Fan, Unlucky, Couch Potato, Hydrophobic
Alchemy Artisan

Lao ShanTux (last names are required, sorry)
Excitable, Brave, Clumsy, Ambitious, Adventurous
Martial Arts Master

Augustine Elias
Nurturing, Family-Oriented, Friendly, Good, Over-Emotional
Surrounded By Family

I can already tell Zerdark and Auggie won't be getting along Razz

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Last edited by Delicious_Fsteak on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 am

Oh well if it's Gavin and not von Karma, his lifetime wish should be changed to International Super Spy. More appropriate. I think he'll still perform some questionable actions as a spy and he WAS an assassin for hire, so he can keep the evil trait.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am

Depends, which Zerdy would you prefer? It's easy enough to edit.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 am

Make both and have them be brothers *shot*

I think I'll prefer von Karma if only for the fact that The Sims is a more modern setting, and I find it interesting that there's an Emperor of Evil option. Sounds kinda like his original founding of The Empire. Work your way up through the criminal underground, declare yourself Emperor. I like it.

Also if he'll clash with Auggie, he'll need reason to move out.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 am

Consider it done.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm

So I've been CASing all day because Steak is having a hard time getting it going. Here are the fruits of my labor!

Note: outfits are everyday, formal, sleepwear, athletic, swimwear and outerwear in order.

Warning: I'm not very good at designing sims, so sorry if they don't come out to you liking. In my defense, I didn't have too much to go on in terms of facial features and body types and such.

Zerdark:

Oyu:

Lao:

Auggie:

Like it? Hate it? Let me know if there's anything you want me to change before this gets going.

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Auggie's lookin' fine to me. Good job on her Razz
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 am

Day 1: Welcome to Starlight Shores!:

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:36 am

Other than Karaoke, Zersim is surprisingly accurate. He'd undermine a charity if it was run by one of his rivals. As for cackling evilly about Auggie, the only thing I can think of is he wants her as an apprentice. I see absolutely no way that can possibly backfire.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:35 am

Yikkin (you can choose the last name idc):

will this work?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Lao stop being a dick to your niece
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm

But I am a space man

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:28 pm

But you'll make her cry
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
But I am a space man

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Don't make my waifu cry
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Lao-ShanTux wrote:
Lao-ShanTux wrote:
But I am a space man

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   

Back to top Go down

Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games-
Jump to: