Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's an idea I totally ripped off from someone funnier than me! Make sims based on us (RL or RP, you decide), stick 'em in a house together and just watch how they go about their business. It's kinda like Tomodachi Life but with way more options. I know it doesn't sound that funny but I got hooked on Sims again and decided to try this cuz what else am I gonna do with my life? .-.

If ya wanna participate, here's what ya do:

1. Cut a hole in a box Post a general description of what you want your sim to look like and wear and blah.
2. Pick some traits (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Trait_(The_Sims_3)#List_of_traits) for them to have. While a sim can only have 5 traits, I don't want to have any overlapping ones so pick 10 or so, just in case. Note that I don't have the final two expansion packs (Island Paradise and Into the Future, just click a trait to see what EP they're from). Also nothing from the Other Traits tab, as that's just for the console games.
3. Choose a lifetime wish (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lifetime_wish). It's unlikely they will ever get fulfilled, but the sims don't need to know that :V You can see what LTWes go well with what traits on that page, but they don't have to match if you don't want to. I will try to poke them in the right direction if I can but it's ultimately on them.
4. Favorite food, color and type of music. And anything else you want me to try to include.

Can't say how many people will be in the main household for sure, I'm thinking 4-6. There should be some room for expansion just in case they decide to get a pet or someone gets impregnated by aliens or something.

Then there's the rest of the town. I'm planning to empty it of EA's wastes of space and add people you guys wanna see, like characters from random games or shows or whatnot, or just general character concepts. Anyone who doesn't make the main household is of course also welcome to populate the town.

So, um... yeah. Licorice.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:58 pm

spacemen are dicks to EVERYONE

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Those damn spacemen
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Abandoning something I put a bunch of effort into because something else caught my attention? I wouldn't dream of it!

I've been working on creating more sims for the neighborhood, but since that takes me ages I've also taken the liberty of downloading other people's people because spending hours in CAS then scrapping it because it doesn't feel right gets annoying .-.

So yeah, neighbors. Fun:

I have one more family to move in before this can resume, so if it's about a date it'll hafta wait *shot* Also Yikkin? Your Sim has traits from expansions I don't have, mind changing it up a little?

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Android Wheatley? I approve.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 pm

still wat at the chell face

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm

And then I realized I forgot someone! I am excellent.

spoopy:

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:36 pm

i was wondering :v

HOW DARE YOU FORGET MARKIPLIER THO *shot*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition   

Back to top Go down

Let's Play The Sims 3: Cipher Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games-
Jump to: