Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Watering Can

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: The Watering Can   Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A quaint little building on the edge of Eribank leading to its beautiful meadows, this shop specializes in floral arrangements and various natural perfumes and fragrances, all made by the store's owner, a young girl in her early to mid-20's. Despite the rather unassuming nature of this shop, people have been known to travel from far on Drachurst's east side to sample her wares. The store itself is adorned simply with various arrangements of flowers and other plants, all clearly well taken care of. Right behind the store is a greenhouse, which appears to also be mantained solely by the owner. Opening the door by the counter will lead you to a staircase, and upstairs is the living quarters of the proprietress, though not many have actually seen it. Rumor has it there's a basement as well, but there isn't any immediately obvious entrance...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:10 am

"Mhm. Wish we could chat more, but it looks like we're just about ready to get started." "Almost. We're still waiting on The Demoman. Where is he? Scout, you did tell Demo about this meeting, yes?" "Uh, you bet!" The Demoman then comes through the door wearing a sombrero, green sunglasses, and carrying a case of beer. "Wooooooo! Woooo...woo. ...What?" "What are you doing?!" "I thought we were all gettin together for a party!" "This is not a party! This is business." "Oh...well that puts a damper on me spirits." The Spy lightly places his palm against his forehead and speaks to Aeris. "You may open the way now."

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:14 am

"Yes, sir." Aeris complies, making her way to the safe room in the far back, leaving it open for her 'guests'.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:16 am

Everyone follows Aeris with Scout and Demo lagging behind a little. "Ey Demo, can I still get one a those?" "Hah, drink up lad!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:28 am

Aeris waits until everyone is inside.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:29 am

Everyone eventually finds their way inside.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:06 am

Aeris motions to the prepared seats in the room before turning and speaking to the Spy. "I assume you want me to wait outside. Just let me know when you're done, sir!" and with that, she heads out.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:55 am

Everyone takes their seat around a table. Engineer places his toolbox down and Demoman places his case of beer on the table. The Scout then speaks up. "So what's the deal Spy?" "I have called you all here to address a matter of great significance. I've no doubts that you're all at least somewhat aware of the new Shade Crisis?" "Oh those little rats! I was this close to scoring a date when when a stupid shadow creature scared her off!" Ya sure you didn't just scare the lass off?" The room errupts into laughter at The Demo's comment as The Scout gets defensive. "Whaddya trying to say?!" "Gentlemen! Focus! This is a matter of national security." "So whaddya want us to do?" "Right now? Nothing. But I'm going to need you for a very important mission soon. As such, I'll be moving you all closer to my own position within The Capital for the sake of convenience and faster response time." "So I don't gotta work for Linebeck any more?" "As I understand it, you barely did any work for him at all. But yes." "Boom! Hell yeah!" "Medic, I've set you up with a position as a surgeon in Frizant." "Aha, perfect!" "Try not to get anyone killed." "Bah, zhat only happened one time! It vas a simple miscalculation!" "Yes I see. Engineer, your new cover will be as a repairman within the city. There are plenty of people too ignorant or lazy to fix their own appliances, so you should be able to get some extra money doing that." "Sounds good to me." "Sniper, I've arranged to have a small house for you built in Lochmere. Your cover will be as a hunter in the surrounding plains." "Great! Speakin of hunting, think Shade heads'll look decent on my mantle?" "Only one way to see. Now then, Heavy. You're already within the city as a professional wrestler. Your situation won't change at all. "Good. Nice and simple" "Indeed. Scout? You've been pestering me for a while now about baseball, so I've pulled some strings and secured your place on a team." "NICE!" "Don't screw it up. I had to call in a lot of favors for this one you know." "Don't worry, I got this! This is like my dream right here, I ain't gonna blow it." "Good. Lastly, Demo." The Demoman is resting his head on the table, apparently asleep. "Demo!" The Spy slams his hand on the table. "Huh? Wha?" "We were discussing cover jobs." "Ah...heh. Right. Sorry." "At least you'll be a perfect fit for this one. You'll be the new owner and bartender at a new place that just opened on the outskirts of Friezant. Think you can handle that?" "Handle it?! You bet your tiny arse I'll be the best damn bartender in the city!" "Excellent...I think." "So what's this job you'll need us for later?" "We won't go into too much detail today, but I will give you a brief overview. The Royal Family has figured out a potential way to stop the crisis entirely, and the plan all hinges on the recovery of various shards. Soon, we're all going to go after one." "This mission." The Heavy speaks up. "It will be dangerous?" "Most likely, yes." "I am in." "You can count me in too, mate!" "Ooh, zis is going to be fun! It's been so long since we've been on ze field together!" "Any of ya'll need weapon modifications, I'm your guy." "Hell yeah, let's go beat some heads in!" Everyone cheers in agreement and The Spy stands. "I am pleased with your enthusiasm. Truth be told, I look forward to working on the field with you all again. Now then, you all know your assigned roles. We will meet again at Demoman's bar when I am ready to discuss things further. For now, you are all dismissed. Everyone gets up to leave the room.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 pm

A young redheaded woman in trwveling skirts walks into the shop and starts looking around.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:19 pm

She's followed by a butler, whose face displays almost childlike enthusiasm. His posture, however, speaks of practiced dignity.

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:17 pm

"Welcome! May I help you?" The young lady in charge of the store bows in greetings towards her customers.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 pm

"Do you happen to know which of these," she gestures at a rack of yellow coloured flowers, "produce the most accurate shading in regards to the fields outside of town?"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:15 pm

"I think these ones look nice," the butler says, drawing perhaps too close to one.

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:56 pm

"Oh, careful with those." Aeris approaches the set of flowers, then turns to a nearby group with a slightly different shade. "Those look fine, and I think these would be suitable too..."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

"And maybe a few of these reds too... The colour is nice..."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:25 pm

"And these ones!" He's pointing to a very pale blue tropical-looking flower.

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:33 pm

"Oooh those will mix into a wonderful sea-green."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Aeris looks on, waiting to see if they need her input or any other help as the storeowner.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Gwen begins gathering up several of the flowers displayed. Lots of flowers. Angels, what could one woman need so many for. "Uhm, I think this will be enough..." she says over an armload of flowers.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Jones has gathered some flowers too.

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Hiding her shock at how many flowers they're taking (and her delight that so many flowers will get their love), Aeris approaches the counter with a chipper smile. "Ok! Let me just add those up... Let's see..." She seems to be calculating them almost entirely in her mind. Clearly, she's quite a pro at the flower shop business.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Gwen waits patiently

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Jones lets his eyes calmly browse the room.

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 pm

"That'd be... About 3,200G due to all the rare flowers... Are you able to cover that...?" she replies after a little while, a bit of her meekness showing.

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 pm

"Yes."

She takes 3 1,000 gold pieces and 2 100 gold pieces out of a pouch on her belt.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 pm

pass

PostSubject: Re: The Watering Can   

Back to top Go down

The Watering Can
View previous topic View next topic Back to top