Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lowtown Commons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Lowtown Commons   Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Yar har fiddle deedee.

[filler]

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Last edited by Delicious_Fsteak on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Lowtown Commons   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Midnight, the Lowtown docks.

A man stumbles along, trying to make his way home after a few too many drinks. He had cause to celebrate; he managed to snag himself some fancy jewels from a Hightown noble. He figured she had money to spare and wouldn't miss them much. He was wrong... dead wrong.

As he was making his way down to the docks, a sudden heavy breeze hits him. He drops the bag of jewels and they swoop into a dark alley, and he shambles after them. He sees one of them sparkle at the end of the alley, but as he gets closer he notices somebody is holding it.
"This little beauty just flew into my hands. Finders keepers, right?" It was a man wearing some sort of circus getup, including a mask.
"That's mine, give it back!"
"Is it really? Because I heard a different story... Joseph Flannigan."
"Huh? How do you know my name? ...Who are you?!" The thief took a step back, unsure what to think.
"Oh, that's not important. It's what I do that matter. Special delivery, catch!" The masked man threw the jewel to the thief. As he fumbled around to catch it, the harlequin lunged with a dagger in hand. "Nyahahaha!" He laughed like a madman as he repeatedly slashed the thief, making sure to avoid any vitals and killing him prematurely. He was determined to have fun and wasn't about to make the mistake of breaking his toy too quickly. Once his victim was unable to move, he stopped.
"..." The thief was incapable of screaming anymore, his tongue being one of the first things to go. He could only watch as the masked man grabbed the jewel pouch.
"So you like gems, right? I have the perfect makeover in mind for you!"

The next day the man was found dead, his eyeballs having been replaced by the gems he so coveted.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down

Lowtown Commons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Berkshire-
Jump to: