Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Glade Inn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Glade Inn   Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Generic inn description because they don't really look too different when they aren't unique.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:36 pm

A women clad in full plate armor enters the inn, her sword sheathed and at her side. She quickly scans the room and settles her helmeted gaze on a hooded man at a far table. After some clanking steps she is standing before the man, "Are you the blue contact?," she challenges inconspicuously.

The hooded man replies with, "Indeed, and you may call me Lapis Lazuli."

Content with the appropriate reply, Solvari removes her helmet, sitting it on the table facing the man, and takes her seat across from him.

Character Statuses:

Severick: Shard Mission: Autumn Lake
Mizore:    Unknown
Canaan:   Hunting Mission: Eastern Verdant Plains
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Elsewhere in the establishment, a young-looking knight girl appears to be ordering dinner. She seems to draw a glance or two, but most look away just as quick. Could be the pair of swords at her waist. Could be the fact that her eyes are a bit odd, being red irised instead of a more usual color. Either way, she scans the room for a seat.

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:01 pm

The conversation is kept brief all the while the man eyes the door. After he finishes answering the last question, the man gets up from his seat and quickly exits through the door.

Solvari balls one hand into a fist on the table in annoyance at the abundance of both bad and puzzling news. With a deep and long held sigh, she leans back in her chair and runs a hand through her hair as she looks back at the rest of the inn's patrons. Her lilac eyes lock with red ones as she notices the young lass, also in armor. "She would be a welcome distraction."

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Lily-Anne notices the eye-contact and the empty chair. She alters her course and makes her way over to Solvari's table. She stops short of actually sitting down to ask, "Would you mind if I sat here?"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 am

"Feel free," Solvari answers invitingly while covertly sizing the young lass up. She sits up straight and moves her helmet from the table to a strap at her waist for the helmet. Upon closer inspection of Solvari, a not so subtle scar can be seen around her left eye running diagonal just beside her nose, past the eye and stopping before the left temple.

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Looking Lily-Anne over finds armor and swords that appear to be somewhat out of current design standards, aforementioned red irised eyes, and long hair tucked back. She nods, "Thank you." then sits herself and her plate down. She begins to eat almost immediately, quickly but cleanly.

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 pm

"Say, are you from out of town as well?" Solvari asks curiously. "Good to see she has some table etiquette."

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 pm

"Yes, I am. I passed by here on the way back from a job I took some while ago. Yourself, if you don't mind my asking?"

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 pm

"I'm in the middle of a job currently and, unfortunately, it has me between the proverbial rock and hard place in terms of options." Solvari admits as she stretches an arm skyward to relieve some muscle stress. Bringing her arm back down, she then clasps her hands together on the table, her face a bit forlorn. "I can afford a little rest while I contemplate my next move but I would like to get my mind off the matter for now..." Solvari's expression turns quizzical as she now focuses fully on Lily-Anne. "I do not often see other pretty faces in armor, so, what has inspired your knightly attire?"

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

"It's a bit of a tradition in my family. Not something I was forced into by any means, but several generations of my family have been knights of varying morality."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Severick Zero

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 pm

"A lineage of knights. That is a familiar concept. I supposedly have the same but my late father cared more for discussing his exploits than that of my ancestors' so, I am left non the wiser. That man was a much better knight than he ever was a father..." Solvari drifts into deep thought for a brief moment before refocusing on Lily-Anne. "It would seem that, in the interest of conversation, I forgot something rather important. I am Solvari Mondschein."

Character Statuses:

Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 pm

"Lily-Anne Norrel. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Mondschein." She inclines her head in place of a bow, being sitting and all. "My father oft spoke of his ancestor's doing, both as encouragement and warning. Mother was a bit more... Closed off about hers."

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glade Inn   

Back to top Go down

Glade Inn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Glade-
Jump to: