Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Kevranstown Inn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Generic inn description because they don't really look too different when they aren't unique.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Tod Veraltet, in his temporary permanent room, organizes his belongings. He finds among the pile of papers by the door a pair of letters.

One of them is sealed in emerald wax with the visage of a shadowed, fanged mouth. Grimacing in distaste, he sets that one aside.

The other is more modest, and is addressed to him from his sister.

Hey, Tod! It's nice to hear from you again! Guess what? I came over to Drachurst too. Alayne sent me with her blessing, and I can't wait to see you and Newton again. I'll be waiting in the capital!

Love,
Leticia

P.S. I'm not at the capital right now, so when you get there I might not actually be waiting for you. You might be waiting for me!

Tod smiles faintly and sets the letter aside. When he finishes his business here, he'll head in the direction of the capital. He only hopes it won't take too long.

Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Tod's business eventually leads him back to the letter with the emerald seal. Perusing it carefully, he makes a few notes in cipher and burns the letter.

He walks down to the common room. "Innkeeper? I'm heading off to Berkshire for an... errand. How much would it cost to see that my things are protected here?"

Tod pays the price of 1000G and departs.

Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Tod returns via cart. With him he brings several new books, a new outfit, and some new experience in fields ranging from politics to entertainment. He would have stayed longer to visit with Leticia, but Berkshire no longer brings him comfort.

It's your own fault, part of him insists. You knew you were going to owe him. You signed the contract.

Tod shifts uncomfortably in his seat, wincing slightly at the movement. He'll have to rely on his cane more often to walk for the next few days.

Tod can stay inside for the next few days, anyway. Being safe and warm inside will be pleasant, and he'll have plenty of reading material. Expensive reading material, all things considered. It won't bother him.

A part of him no longer wants to go to Friezant, or anywhere really. Surely he has enough money now to flat out buy the inn. He can stay here for the rest of his life.

He considers it. By the time he enters, he hasn't ruled it out.

Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Several weeks later, Tod disappears without a trace, leaving nearly all of his belongings behind.

Quis Sum
Laonoone

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 am

"This should suffice." Ignis says as he leads Zoomy into the inn.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 am

Zoomy stretches, feeling the newfound heat.

Quis Sum
Laonoone

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:38 am

"I suppose it shall. Tomorrow, however, I will purchase another cup, and I will be allowed to finish it. Yes?"

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:39 am

"You can go back there right now... I'll sleep in this conveniently placed chair by the fire..."

Quis Sum
Laonoone

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 am

"Mm. Very well, I will do just that. Rest well, Aislsle."

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 am

Zoomy moves so that he is sitting literally in the fire, and only then is he comfortable enough to fall asleep.

Kevranstown Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevranstown Inn   Kevranstown Inn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevranstown Inn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Kevranstown-
Jump to: