Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Marketplace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 pm

[fillin]

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:28 am

Kira walks quietly just behind and to the left of Tao, accompanied by Anri to her right. She ignored the passing stares from baffled onlookers, as they watched Kira carry a man in plate armor that likely stood a head taller than her, as though he were a sleeping child. The man lay limply in her grasp, a large dent in his chest plate from where Kira's kick landed, having been knocked out when he slammed into a nearby tree. "I apologize once more Miss Tao. He had his sword raised, so I took him for an attacker."

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:30 am

"Don't worry about it, I'd have done the same thing," the decidedly more cheerful-sounding elven runaway answers back. "Let's try to get him some help here. And for goodness sake, STOP calling me Miss Tao! I left Elluel for you, so you of all people can just call me Tao." She says it wearing a big smile the whole time, knowing full well that Kira won't stop. She just liked to give her a little ribbing from time to time.

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:39 am

Anri pokes the man's leg, in a spot where the plate mail gives way to chain. "Are you sure he's not dead? If his armor was too tight his chest would look a lot like the outside of the armor..." She is much more caring about all of the eyes on them, and the hesitation in her voice shows it. Ever the worrier, she didn't particularly want them to be recognized so soon after getting to Drachurst.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 am

Kira ignores Anri's inquiry for a moment, dropping her eys, her face filling with color. "Sorry Miss Tao..." she said as if not even registering she had just done it again. She looks to Anri as she addresses the issue at hand. "I can feel his heart beat, he is alive for now. Still, we should find a healer. Were he not wearing armor, he would not have looked so threatening and I would not have kicked him so hard. He wore armor and brandished a sword near Miss Tao, so he should have been prepared for this outcome."

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:10 am

Tao chuckles at Kira's words. Same as always. Not that she really wanted her to change or anything. "Yeah, you can see him still breathing too. Still, faster the better. ...I don't know this village at all. I hope there's someone around who can help, because I don't really know where to look."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:14 am

She heaves a sigh. "I don't see any signs for a healer either, maybe they don't have one? Ah..." She surveys the area, looking for anyone that might at least look like a healer.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:26 am

"Ohmigosh! What happened?!" a girl's voice nearly shouts at them as its owner runs towards them; a girl dressed entirely in pink, holding a staff in her hand. She seems to be paying more attention to the victim than them, however.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 am

Kira holds the man up to show the girl in pink. "This man...he.." she thinks for a moment unsure of what to say. She wasn't the brightest strategist, but she knew that informing a stranger that they (she) had assaulted someone might get the group into trouble with the locals. "He was, there was....tree? He was hit by a tree." she said in a flat voice, as though that explained everything.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 am

"It was an accident," Tao admits with a sigh and a slight smile for Kira. "There were swords and a misunderstanding and hitting a tree at high speed. But he needs healing, and quick."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:58 am

"Um, you look like a healer, miss...?" She seems like she's about to leave it off in the question, but she quickly adds in: "We can pay you if you need. Not much but some."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:09 am

"We can worry about that later, I need to help this man out first. Follow me!" she rushes towards a relatively large tent off to the side of the marketplace, which appeared to be hers.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:27 am

Kira follows along remaining quiet but looking over to Tao with a look that had both an apology and a thank you written on it. Kira always seemed to move with a certain grace and deftness, so much so that despite carrying a much larger person than herself, in full armor, her powerful legs absorbed the full shock of movement, ensuring he wasn't shaking around. Her bare feet still barely made a sound as they softly patted against the ground.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:33 am

Tao quickly hurries the group over to the tent and motions for Kira to set the man down. "Here, set him down gently. Don't worry about it my Kira, he'll be alright. I know it!"

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:39 am

Anri follows in their wake, taking a sidelong glance around town again. "Still, I wonder what he wanted. Seems kind of weird to be wandering around with your sword drawn alone..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:51 am

"Hm..." she carefully removes the dented armor and examines him. "Well, he's not in life threatening danger or anything like that. I think he'll be fine with some proper treatment." And without another word, she begins to cast her healing magic.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Kira steps off to the side to stand next to Tao, watching quietly while the healer did her work.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:30 am

"Thank goodness for armor, right? It'd probably be a lot different if that impact was direct to the chest."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 am

"I think he'd be pretty crunched..."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:37 am

"Yes, you all certainly got off lucky." she replies, unintentionally in a somewhat cold manner as she applies the healing directly to the bruise on his body.
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

AniaNova

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:12 am

"I am sure the tree would not have hit him so hard, if he weren't wearing armor, and armed. It probably thought he was trying to chop it down." Kira said, tapping her foot against the ground idly. She had always been bad at lying, and sarcasm both.

Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 pm

"It's alright Kira," Tao assures, with a bright smile to accompany. "It was a misunderstanding, and we're not in any trouble. Let our new healer friend work her magic. Our healer friend, Miss... uh, what was your name? I'm Tao, that's Kira, and that's Anri."

Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Anri waves apologetically at the late introduction.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:00 pm

"My name's Anise..." she looks as if she was about to add something to that sentence, but just awkwardly trails off instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketplace   Marketplace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marketplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: