Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Arturia's Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:36 am

This is Princess Arturia's suite of rooms inside Friezant Castle. It is currently home to a massive collections of documents, books and dossiers detailing Arturia's various dealings throughout the world. In spite of this, however, the suite is well-appointed and features plenty of space for Arturia and her daughter Allison to live comfortably.

Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:26 am

"Did you brush your teeth and your hair?"
"Yes Mama!"
"All by yourself?  Very good job sweetheart!"
The princess of Drachurst plays the role of mother quite capably it seems, as Arturia coos and fawns over her toddler daughter.  Night has come to Adonia, and finds Arturia and Allison in their sleeping clothes getting ready for a good night's rest.  "Now just one more thing to do, Allison.  Do you remember what that is?"
"Guards Mama!  Yes!"
"That's right my darling!  Now quickly, step out into the hall and wish the guards a good night too.  They have to stay up all night making sure we're safe and comfy, so we owe them any kindness we can spare.  Off you go now, Allison!  Hurry back!" And off the intrepid tyke goes, out the main door of the suite to greet the guards stationed outside the door.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:33 am

"Well, well... All ready for bed, sweetheart?" A deep, kind and somewhat authorative voice booms out as the king of the castle and proud grandfather approaches said little tyke.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:37 am

"Gampa! Hiii!" Allison shouts happily, toddling her way over to hug her grandfather's leg. "Yes Gampa. Sleepy." A slight yawn for good measure, drawing smiles from the guards stationed nearby. You could swear one held a squee under his breath.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 am

With a soft smile, he picks up his adorable granddaughter and cradles her in his arms. "Heh... Shall I tuck you into bed, then?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 am

"We can do it together."
"Hi Mama! It's Gampa!"
A smiling Arturia steps out into the hall, beaming at her father and daughter and offering the guards a warm nod. "I wondered what the delay was, but I had a feeling it was you. Hi Daddy. Having a good time with your granddaughter?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:59 am

"Of course. She's a little bundle of sunshine, after all." He coos in a grandfatherly way as he nods to the guards nearby and heads towards his granddaughter's bedroom to tuck her in.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 am

"Well you remember how worried I was when I came back to you with her in my belly," Arturia gently reminds her father as they step back into Arturia's room. Arturia pats one guard on the shoulder as she goes before shutting the door behind her. "Allison, do you want Gampa to tuck you in and kiss you good night?"
"Yes please Gampa. Good night." Allison smiles a bit bleary-eyed up at her grandpa before adjusting herself a bit in his warm embrace, letting out a big yawn and a bigger stretch.
"Alright, off to bed with you little one. Have good dreams." Arturia gently takes the nodding Allison from her father and lays her in her bed, leaving him to do the honors of tucking her in.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:11 am

And so he does, gently pulling her blankets over her with a soft whisper. "Good night, my sweet granddaughter. Tomorrow's another special day." He gently holds her hand as he speaks, and finally kisses her on the forehead. Clearly, he's done this many, many times before.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:16 am

And Arturia can't help but smile as he does so. "Thank you for accepting her," Arturia half-whispers to him as they quietly exit Allison's room and head back into the main sitting area. "I realize the whole situation isn't exactly proper, particularly for a princess. Gods know it could have gone much worse. But I wouldn't change a thing or give her up for anything. So... thanks Daddy."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 am

"I'd be lying if I said the situation was ideal as a king... But as a father, I just want you to be happy. And she does that just fine."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:27 am

"It's always nice to see the rigors of the job haven't eroded your good nature. Princess or not, both Allison and I are lucky to have you. I love you Daddy." Arturia quickly pulls her father into a loving hug, resting her head against his chest. She closes her eyes for a moment, enjoying the tender moment before opening them and looking up at him. "So what were you doing out and about at bedtime? Just out for a walk, or did you need something?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 am

"Just needed to clear my head for a bit... Today was a rather busy day." He replies with a tired smile as he gently wraps his precious daughter up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:41 am

"Aren't they all?" Arturia replies plainly with a knowing wink. "I've got some work yet to do tonight so you're welcome to stay here with me until I head off to bed. Sounds like you could use the company."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:00 am

"Much appreciated, my little princess. And if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 pm

"You know it's embarrassing when you call me that," Arturia says, giving her father a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping over to her desk. "Especially during business negotiations. ...Not that I'm asking you to stop or anything. You know where everything is, grab a drink and settle in."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:29 pm

"Nor was I intending to stop." He grins and stands up, staying a short distance behind her. "What are you working on tonight, might I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 pm

"Oh, just the normal things. There's a trade agreement being brokered in Monteport that needs a royal sign-off, some properties here in Friezant changing hands... the usual. It shouldn't take long. How did YOUR day go today?" Arturia manages to focus on her work and sound warm and cheerful at the same time. Clearly a woman in her element.

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 pm

"Oh, it's been a pretty typical day today for me, as well... Except..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 pm

"...Except?" That pause causes Arturia to stop, setting down her pen and looking up from her papers to eye her father quizzically. "Is something bothering you? If I can help, I absolutely will. Even if it's just to listen."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

"It's nothing like that... I've just recieved a few reports of strange creatures that have been eerily similar to ones from 10 years ago... I fear those dark creatures might be returning."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 pm

"I had preliminary reports coming in about that too," Arturia adds, lowering her head a bit in thought. "That was literally as I was taking Allison back here though, so I figured I'd wait until morning to discuss it with you. ...Actually, that's what we should do anyway. For tonight, I trust people to do their jobs while we get a good night's sleep and tackle it head-on tomorrow. I expect that from you too, Daddy. We'll all need to be well-rested if these creatures are in fact returning."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:15 pm

"Sharp as always, my princess. Just like your mother was..." he smiles warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:06 pm

And she smiles right back, giving him the trademark Arturia wink that she knows he loves. "We can handle this Daddy. We're smart and strong and the people are safe under our care. I'm confident about that." Arturia's smile grows as she stands from the desk and walks to her father, giving him another big hug. "This menial work can wait. I think it's about time we both got to bed. Tomorrow's primed to be a big day, it seems. I'll be counting on you, and you feel free to count on me too."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:16 am

"Heh... Shall I tuck YOU into bed, too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arturia's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arturia's Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: