Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Arturia's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

Arturia's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:36 am

First topic message reminder :

This is Princess Arturia's suite of rooms inside Friezant Castle. It is currently home to a massive collections of documents, books and dossiers detailing Arturia's various dealings throughout the world. In spite of this, however, the suite is well-appointed and features plenty of space for Arturia and her daughter Allison to live comfortably.

AuthorMessage
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:36 pm

"No need to apologize, you've already been incredibly helpful. Wait here a moment, let me go get something." Arturia quickly stands from her seat and dashes into her bedroom. Some brief rustling can be heard before Arturia returns carrying an object covered by a cloth. As she sits back down, she begins to remove the cloth, revealing a shard very similar to Hitomi's. "This was brought to me two days ago with a request that I look into its origins. Tell me, is this another of the mirror's shards?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 pm

"Ah...!" The look on her face has already answered the question.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm

"I see," Arturia says, setting the shard down on the coffee table. "This shard was liberated by a group of adventurers from a formerly deserted border keep that had since become overrun with shades. I assume they were attracted to the shard. And that the areas with high shade activity is where we can find the other shards. Tell me, how many of these shards are there?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:05 pm

"Um... I'm not sure, but if they're all about this size... Less than 10, probably?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 pm

"That sounds about right, with the number of areas reporting shade activity. And with two of them here, I'm guessing we're going to have to start repelling skirmishes by the brutes. So to that end, Hitomi, I want you to stay here in the castle and close to me. You and the shard will be safe here. I'll see to it that the shard I have is safely secured. Will you do this for me?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:55 pm

"Um... Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 pm

"Thank you Hitomi. You have more knowledge about this than anyone else here, so having you around will be both helpful and comforting. The last thing I want is a lovely woman like you falling into the hands of the enemy. I'll have this shard discretely shipped via armed convoy to one of my safehouses and keep it under constant vigil. My safehouses have never even been located by anyone outside my circles, let alone breached. It will be safe there."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:16 pm

"Ok... I'd like to hang on to this one, if that's ok..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 pm

"You made it to me without incident, so I think that would be best too. Now, is that what Gimle sent you to me for? Or was there some other reason?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

"Um... You haven't happened to see a brown haired girl with one green and one blue eye, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

"A brown-haired girl with a green and blue eye... I can't say that I have. Can you tell me more about her? Who is she?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:55 pm

"She's... My cousin. I've been looking for her..."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:14 pm

"You sound a bit hesitant to speak. If she's to be found, we'll need all the information we can get. What was she wearing? Where was she last seen? Any distinguishing features aside from the eyes? Anything you've got will help speed along the search."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

"Sorry, just... I don't know what they might've done to her..." She replies, mumbling the last part almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 am

"Well... alright. I can't make any promises, but I'll do everything within my scope to find her. And as for this," Arturia looks up as a guard enters the room, "Send a caravan and take this to safehouse C. Hide it among foodstuffs and masquerade as a supply caravan. Quickly." The guard nods silently and quickly exits the room, cradling the mirror shard. "Safehouse C is the most secure one I have in this half of the country. It won't be disturbed there."

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:39 am

Hitomi looks unsure of this, but nods anyway. "Um... Thank you for your help."
Back to top Go down
Gardevoir
Gardevoir
Gardevoir

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:45 am

"You're welcome, Hitomi. Truthfully, you've been a far greater help to me than I have to you so far. So we'll start remedying that by finding you a room in the castle. There are plenty in this hallway, so shall we set out and find one that you like?"

SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:05 am

"U-Um... Ok, sure." She replies, seeming to relax just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arturia's Room   Arturia's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arturia's Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: