Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ally and Yorick's Cottage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 am

First topic message reminder :

A cozy place, with loaded bookshelves lining most of the walls. What walls aren't covered up with bookshelves or a few assorted wall coverings, are a warm offwhite color, giving the whole place a feeling of relaxed comfort. While one story, the ceilings are a bit high, with exposed rafters of a well-polished wood, as well as the entrance to a balcony which is a favored take-off and landing point. There's no stairs up to this balcony though, so if Yorick wants to get up there Ally has to carry her.

The kitchen is well-outfitted, including a walk in refridgerator for storing copious amounts of ingredients for whatever Yorick and Ally might want to cook, or just snack on.

The couple has lived in this place since they were the ripe old age of 25, and have never stopped accumulating books, knickknacks, pictures, or really anything else. The place is full to the brim, but there's always space to move, and always a way to get to anything in any room without having to move much stuff. An orderly mess.

Their bedroom has hardly changed in all of these years, as well. While they have changed mattresses a few times, they are still sleeping on the same bedframe that they first slept together on, Yorick still has the same pistol hidden under her side of the matress in case of intruders, and the music box that Yorick made and proposed to Ally with is still sitting on Ally's bedside table.

Outside, separated by a somewhat-well-kept lawn, is the side building holding Yorick's workshop. While she does a lot of her goldsmith projects in the house, since it's much cozier, she decided that she didn't want the heat of the forges inside the house, and set up this building. This is where she assembles her guns, as well, and for those she teaches her trades, this is usually where they will meet her. A firing range has also been dug out beneath it to keep the sound down. The length is extensive, and being underground it doesn't have wind throwing off those long shots. She refuses to let any defective weapons leave her workshop.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 am

He flinches slightly at the poke. "Ah... It's fine, sis. I got bitten by a wolf out in the plains. B-But I checked it out with a medic, and he treated it right away, it's fine now!" he makes a dismissive gesture, clearly not wanting to worry his sister about something he's already taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:49 am

"A wolf?" She not only hugs him but drags him over towards the couch into Ally's reach. "Letting one wolf get the drop on you doesn't sound much like you, Corny... You sure you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:32 pm

"A-Ack! Please don't! I-I just got distracted for a moment, I promise!" he replies, his face by itself silently pleading she not involve their parents.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:26 pm

"Well, if you've got more bandages next time, we're gunna have to."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 12:17 am

"C'mon, you know I can handle myself now..." he mumbles, a bit halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:54 am

"Don't take it so hard Corny! We're just worried about you, you know."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:39 am

"I know, I know... I'm grateful to have such a caring family, I really am. ... And I always have been." he smiles rather warmly towards both of them, though a bit more towards Alouette.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:02 am

"Well.. Next time it might be something bigger than a wolf, and then we'll just worry more."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:31 pm

"Heheh, how's my favorite niece doing?" he grins, as though she wasn't his only niece. "And if I'm not wrong, right behind you is-"
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 pm

A short little ball of feathers and red hair barrels into him with enough force to knock him over before he can finish that thought. "Uncle Coooornnyyyyyyyyyyy!" He was helping carry bags before, but they're sitting half-sideways in the doorway now.

"Gang's all here now!"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 am

"Ooof! Hey there, sport! Man, you're getting stronger every time I see you!" he wraps them both in one of his usual uncle-like bear hugs. "As for what I'm doing here... Pretty much what your mom just said. Figured I'd drop by and see you all while I was nearby."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:52 am

Yorick finally sits herself down on the couch next to her wife, wrapping her arms around Ally's waist as Ally strokes her hair, smiling at the scene in front of them.

"Oh oh oh are you going to spend the night you should spend the night and tell us stories and we can make a campfire on the stove and cook smores!" Stopping to breathe is apparently not something he needs to do.

"Hey! It's not a campfire if it's in the house. And housefires are bad. Besides, you were just making smores with your own fire last night!"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:29 am

"Heh, slow down there, sport. I can stay overnight, if your mothers are fine with it, of course." without too much effort, he slowly begins lifting himself off the ground, carrying both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Romeo scrambles over his uncle to flap into his mothers' bedroom and look for a comb.

"Well of course! Why wouldn't we be?"
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:07 am

"That's sweet, Ophelia, but I couldn't bump my niece out of her own bedroom. I'll be fine." he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:09 am

Romy barrels back into the room, having still been listening with his sharp ears. "Then we can all sleep in there!" He gently hands his mother the comb before glomping onto his uncle and sister again.

"Perfectly logical. Heheh."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:36 am

"Hey, I'm a blackwing too! ... Anyway, if you insist, then I guess I'll take it. As a thank-you present, I've bought a couple of... Trophies for you kids." Grinning, he takes a small sack out of his pocket and takes out two large, sharp-looking fangs from it. "These are fangs belonging to a Great Wolf. Not very easy to come by some in this condition, if I say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally and Yorick's Cottage   Ally and Yorick's Cottage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally and Yorick's Cottage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Cut locations (formerly Midgardsormr)-
Jump to: