Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Entrance

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:27 pm

A small gate leads into Linfall from the sea of trees surrounding it, being otherwise protected by a large fence.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 pm

By complete chance, or perhaps divine intervention, Aura's wandering had led her to Linfall. Unsure what to do, she stood around trying to make a mental map of the place.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm

"Scuse me." A young man's voice speaks from behind her. "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 pm

"Huh?" Aura turned around. "No. Maybe... yes?" She looked somewhat guilty.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

"Thought that might be the case, since I've never seen you around before." The young man smiles, his doglike ears twitching ever so slightly as his tail swishes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Aura only notices the man's animalistic features now. "Woah, another taguel?! I gotta tell Pa- wait, no. Eh, sorry..." She looks away.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 9:27 pm

"Hm? Taguel?"
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:29 pm

"Forget it... anyway, is there anywhere around here I can stay the night? Eh, like, to sleep. By myself, I mean."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 pm

"Well... There's an inn pretty close to here, actually. I could take you there if you want."
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:24 pm

"That'd be grea-" Aura interrupted herself as she stuck her hand in her pocket and remembered she had no money. "You know what? Suddenly I'm not so tired. I'll just be, um, getting out of your hair now. Or fur? Whichever is less offensive. Ciao!" Feeling she'd made enough of a fool of herself for one day, Aura turned around to leave.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:16 pm

He moves to face her before she can leave. "Don't have any money, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:49 pm

"...So what if I don't?"

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 4:23 pm

"If you want, you can just stay at my house for the night. I'm sure my parents won't mind."
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:10 pm

"Guess I can't really afford to turn you down right now... but you should really ask your parents first. I'm sure they'll have some questions if your bring home a girl they've never met before."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 pm

"Heh, maybe... Follow me, I'll go ask 'em when we're there." with a motion of his hand, he begins to walk toward his home. "By the way, my name's Luke. I don't think I caught yours?"
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 pm

"...Aurora." She followed with somewhat reluctant steps.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:22 pm

"That's a pretty nice name." He comments, looking as if he's already almost at his destination. Clearly his house wasn't very far from where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm

"..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:14 pm

"Hey, Luke!" Styla shouts to him as she approaches swiftly, having spotted them from a fair distance. As she comes up to them, she grins, looking between Aurora and Luke. "Oh? Luke, who's this?"
Before Luke answers, she gives Aurora a short bow, introducing herself. "I'm Styla, Luke's little sister."

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:23 pm

"I'm... (Uncomfortable...) Aurora." Aura sighs to herself.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:02 pm

"She needs a place to stay for now... I figured I could ask Mom and Mama if she could stay with us for a little while." He explains.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 pm

"Oh, okay! They should be fine with it, though, y'know."
She then addresses Aurora, "Are you okay, Aurora?"

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Aura felt uneasy. "I'm fine." She lied. "Honestly though, this whole arrangement seems to be more trouble than its worth, so I'll be going now. Maybe I'll sleep in a tree or something..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:01 pm

"What's wrong? We don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Styla frowns sadly, stepping closer to Aurora and rubbing her shoulder gently. "Aurora, you don't need to worry about anything, really... We'd be glad to help you out, it wouldn't be any trouble to us at all."
She looks at Luke, seeming a bit skeptic. "You haven't hit on her at all, have you?"

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Entrance
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Linfall-
Jump to: