Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Entrance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small gate leads into Linfall from the sea of trees surrounding it, being otherwise protected by a large fence.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 6:14 pm

"Time out, this is too much! We've known each other for two minutes and already you've invited me to stay the night in your house! Like, if that isn't insanely creepy I don't know what is! I don't know why agreed in the first place. And are you always this open to strangers? I mean, for all you know I could be a maniacal berserker out for blood! Do you have no sense of self-preservation? Not taking candy from strangers applies in reverse too, you know! Gods!" Aura coughed. "...Sorry."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Luke just shrugs. "We can take care of ourselves if you'd tried anything funny. Besides, YOU accepted MY offer to stay the night. What if I was the maniacal berserker out for blood?"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Styla, on the other hand, withdraws slightly, visibly shrinking before her brother speaks. After he finishes, she gives a small smile. "Besides what Luke said, even if you were some nutcase, it doesn't mean you don't deserve a good place to sleep."
She stands up straight, her smile getting a bit stronger.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:24 pm

"While it does seem like you two are good people, I just... can't. Goodbye." Aura walks out of sight with quick steps.
...
"AAH!" Only a moment later is her voice heard shrieking just outside the village.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 pm

"Didn't take very long, did it? Come on, sis!" He runs off towards the direction of the shriek.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:45 pm

"R-right!" She follows quickly, shaking off the shock from hearing the scream. As she goes, she summons to mind a few of her attack spells.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:08 am

More of those shadowy creatures Aura had encountered before appeared out of nowhere and were shambling towards her.
"(Why does this keep happening to me?!)" She looked around for something to use as a weapon and grabbed a stick. "(Yup, I'm screwed...)"

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

These creatures suddenly find themselves blasted away as a ring of lightning hits the area surrounding Aura, but not Aura herself.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:21 pm

A stream of small, whirling fireballs follow, striking the creatures that avoided the lightning.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:59 pm

"You two!" Aura's attention is quickly drawn back to the creatures as more start to approach. She can feel some kind of energy starting to build within her. "(This... I know this feeling.)" Looking down she can see her hands are glowing. "(Maybe I can...)" With only seconds to think, Aurora throws her hands towards a monster, shooting out a bolt of light that dissolves it. "Woah..."

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Luke looks surprised for a moment, then grins as he produces a small stafflike stick in his hands, which begins to glow. "Both of you, cover your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Styla does so, knowing what to expect, but while calling another spell to mind, just in case.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Aura covers her eyes as well.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Luke covers his own eyes as a blinding flash of light engulfs them for a split second before vanishing. All the creatures in the area seem to vanish. Luke himself seems a bit worn out, however. "You alright?" He asks Aura.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 pm

"Just fine." Aura brushes herself off. "So... I believe you were taking me to your house?"

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm

"Changed your mind, did you?" He grins.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Styla seems a bit less self-confident than her brother as she moves to stand next to him. "I thought you weren't sure you could trust us, and vice versa?"

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

Posts : 5724
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:41 pm

"You must be hearing things. Shall we?" Aura winks.

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪
Entrance - Page 2 XQzZOKi
My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

Posts : 28273
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 22
Location : Anywhere I need to be

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:58 pm

"If you're sure." He winks back, and begins walking back to his house as though nothing happened, nudging his sister to follow.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
Laonoone

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Styla jolts slightly before following, a small smile on her face and her tail wagging, clearly happy.

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Entrance
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: East Drachurst :: Fallen Forest :: Linfall-
Jump to: