Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Una, Outsider Inquisitor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Una, Outsider Inquisitor Empty
PostSubject: Una, Outsider Inquisitor   Una, Outsider Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Una, Outsider Inquisitor IxHVVhr
Spoiler:

... Jazz hands:

Name: Una (Last name unknown)
Hair: White
Eyes: Orange
Height: 4' 11"
Race: Unknown
Class: Metal Inquisitor

Personality:
Una is usually a quiet one. More often than not, she is listening to music while going about her life and work. She doesn't tend to make eye contact either, making it even harder to tell if she is paying attention to anyone who might be talking to her.  Even if she does start talking, she usually doesn't take anything, including life and death situations, seriously. She has a knack for defusing tense moments with ridiculous comments. But, there's also when the heat of battle kicks in... Sometimes it seems like she's another person entirely.

History: Excerpt from old interview
"Yeah, yeah I guess I'll turn it off so we can talk... The first thing I remember? Oh, yeah, some adventurer was trying to wake me up. Got his chainmail stuck to my face for like an hour before I woke up and he landed flat on his butt in the mud.  It was hilarious.  Hmm? How did that happen? Oh, well, when I woke up I remembered how to mess with my magnetic fields. It's kinda weird, I remember how to do everything, but I don't know WHY I can do things. I mean, I know there's this supermagnet in my spine, but I don't know how long it's been there or anything.  I dunno if my magnetic field powers are from that or if I always had those or anything, either. I do know it makes my blood magnetic, though.  It's pretty nifty. Do you know how scared bandits get when they cut you and your blood just keeps going the way it was instead of spewing out of the artery? They run around like I cut off their arms or something!"

"Back on topic though, yeah. I can't actually make things that aren't magnetic magnetized or anything. But I can warp magnetic fields and bend them into any shape I want, pretty much. Not the planet's though, that'd just be crazy. Mostly I just adjust mine to do things, or adjust whatever I wanna move towards me and redirect it. It's... Easier to do than explain." She points at an iron bar in the corner of the room and makes it spin, do a flip, bend to a 90 degree angle, then puts it back as good as new. " Like that. And no I don't have to point. I could do that with the thing behind me. But you wouldn't have noticed.  What can I do it too?  Pretty much anything with a magnetic alloy in it. Just takes a tiny bit of iron. I can focus enough magnetism on it to work with it. As long as it's kinda uniform, at least. 1% of an alloy works better than a small imperfection. I'd probably just end up tearing out the imperfection."

"Why do I want to be an Inquisitor? Well, you're the one that asked if I wanted to be.  Said my powers were useful too.  Pretty much everybody else just freaks out.  Well, I guess if I have to give an answer, it'd be nice to have something to do other than wander and beg for food, or pillage bandit camps and give all their spoils back to people. Maybe my powers aren't good for tracking the majority of magic abusers, but I can sure as hell subdue em. Metal straight jackets are pretty effective, y'know."

Abilities:
Magnetism powers as outlined above.

Equipment:
The only reason Una knows her name (or perhaps guesses her name) is because of a small music device that she found in her pocket when she woke up. The headphones it was attached to were already on her head as well, and quite nice. She looked it over, finding her name on several of the playlists, and in the device's serial data.  In addition, it seems as though it has a peculiar making: Not only is it able to be controlled by magnetism, letting her change songs, volume, etc etc without using her hands, but it seems to charge from her magnetic fields as well. Many people on learning this have begged to reverse engineer it, but she'll never give it up. She needs her music, all day every day.

From the outside eye, the only metal that Una has on her are rather ordinary black metal gauntlets, and a metal tail which seems to be a continuation of her spine. It resembles vertebrae quite normally and comes to a non-imposing point.

When it comes time to fight or intimidate, however, metal dust stored in her clothing, and a series of bags inside of it, forms around them into the giant fists that she fights with. It also coats her tail in spikes. She cuts a frightening figure, especially when the metal is held rigid enough by the heavy magnetism to ring out when tapped, as though it were completely solid.

Themes:
Huh? What? Music got loud.:

EMBRACE THE METAL:

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Una, Outsider Inquisitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Una, Outsider Inquisitor   Una, Outsider Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Character is on the cutting room floor along with the Inquisition. May be reworked later. Will make a removed/retired folder later.
Back to top Go down

Una, Outsider Inquisitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Rid's Scrapheap-
Jump to: