Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Employee Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Employee Lounge   Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LcJTqwVug

"Ah, hello and welcome! I am pleased to announce the completion of the Employee Lounge. Ah, but first I should introduce myself before introducing what this place is. You may simply call me "The Narrator". Now you're probably wondering why The Writer isn't here to introduce his own characters. Well put simply, he's too busy exploring the world of Skyrim for the 8888th time to be bothered with actual work. So I'm here to restore the narrative flow. I mean I'm not doing anything else right now, so I might as well.

Now then, you may be asking yourself where you are. This is The Employee Lounge, a space between dimensions where characters that fall under Chris' narrative jurisdiction can meet, relax, and answer any questions that you may have for them. I of course fall under this category, so feel free to ask me any of those lingering questions in your mind. However, I cannot be held responsible for what the answers will do to your mental state. Now then, let's go over the rules, shall we?

Rule Number One: Please limit yourself to three questions at a time. I know it can be tempting to get it all out there in one go, but like sexual intercourse, it's very inconsiderate to anyone else involved in the activity. Let everyone else have a chance to enjoy themselves and ask trivial questions. Can we do that, yes, hmmmm? Wonderful.

Rule Number Two: You may use your three questions in just about any combination you would like. However, please refrain from asking questions directed to every character on the list. You know what they say, quality over quantity. Someone still has to write the answers to these questions, and the quality of the answers can diminish if there is simply too much to write at a time.

Rule Number Three: Please be patient. It could take some time before your question is answered. It could take three minutes, or it could take three days. Please don't rush the characters. They do have lives to eventually get back to.

I do believe that's it. Feel free to get a drink from the dispenser, admire the paintings, and of course ask your questions. Oh, and one last thing. Some of you may be tempted to ask "stupid" questions. Please direct all of those questions to Emperor Zerdark. Since the focus shifted to Adonia, he hasn't had much else to do recently. So he will fill the role of "That Guy with The Glasses". All that said, let us begin."

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.

Last edited by Zerdark on Sat May 21, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am

Yay dying! One of my forty-seven hobbies!

*casually falls dwn a flight of stairs*

/stops with the nonsense stuff for now tho
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:35 am

Camille a third time, do you think your brother would ever get with any of the lady knights?
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:38 am

"W-What?!" She blushes and holds her hands up defensively. "That's not something you ask someone's sister! It's none of my business!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 am

Cancan the slamslam cookbook?

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 pm

"Does anyone have a legitimate question for me? Because if this is all you people have for me I'm just going to set HK here to 'kill on sight' and get back to work. With all the bullshit you've been putting me through I could throw you out a 21 story window with a clear conscience. Is that what you want?"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Camille what do you think of Roland?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Luck Donkey Phone

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:32 pm

i fall out of 100 story windows every morning sooo

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Emperor Zerdark, do you ever miss the good old days?
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:49 pm

"Which era in particular are you referring to? I am over 500,000 years old after all. Anything 50 years ago and beyond could technically be considered 'the good old days' from the perspective of someone with the typical lifespan."

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Back when it was just you and a couple friends fighting bandits in South Ylisse, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 1:07 pm

"You mean the anxiety filled days of me planning every soldier's every move where one mistake could cost a friend their life? Attempting to strike a good balance between friendship and professionalism? Having a prank obsessed she-devil hound my dreams when I'm just trying to get some respite from the stresses of a war I never asked to be dragged into when I had my own problems of amnesia?! Failing in my responsibilities and allowing the Exalt to die? Orchestrating the death of my harasser and my best friend's little sister? Witnessing his suicide years later as a result of him having nothing to fight for? What, pray tell, is there to miss about that? The 'good old days'? Where I was just as stressed out, if not more so but with the added feature of perpetual fear of death? No. No, I think the benefits of today far outweigh the nightmare that was yesterday. At least now I have a family to comfort me. I've even been reuinited with my mother whom I've long since written off as murdered by my father- which by the way tried to have me killed on numerous different occasions. The 'good old days' have me in fucking therapy."

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Hey Emperor Zerdark, have you ever considered electrotherapy to wipe those memories of bad times away?

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Zerdark wrote:
"You mean the anxiety filled days of me planning every soldier's every move where one mistake could cost a friend their life? Attempting to strike a good balance between friendship and professionalism? Having a prank obsessed she-devil hound my dreams when I'm just trying to get some respite from the stresses of a war I never asked to be dragged into when I had my own problems of amnesia?! Failing in my responsibilities and allowing the Exalt to die? Orchestrating the death of my harasser and my best friend's little sister? Witnessing his suicide years later as a result of him having nothing to fight for? What, pray tell, is there to miss about that? The 'good old days'? Where I was just as stressed out, if not more so but with the added feature of perpetual fear of death? No. No, I think the benefits of today far outweigh the nightmare that was yesterday. At least now I have a family to comfort me. I've even been reuinited with my mother whom I've long since written off as murdered by my father- which by the way tried to have me killed on numerous different occasions. The 'good old days' have me in fucking therapy."

No I mean before that. Before the war started. In the like five minutes after you woke up but before you went into battle.
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Wouldn't that be "good old minutes" then? *kicked*

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 2:29 pm

"The last thing I need is more amnesia. Remembering the past, no matter how painful can embolden the spirit. Strengthen resolve. Reminds you what you're fighting for. You must turn those painful experiences into something productive. Channel your own pain into raw power and use it to strike down your enemies. Have you ever watched Star Wars? Think to that Sith Code thing. It's sort of like that only without the hideous mutations and focus on a "dark side of the force". Dark magic certainly exists, but it's not necessarily evil like depicted in Star Wars. There's nothing evil about magic. It's all in the user.

Also the idiot has a point. That would be the good old minutes. And no, I don't particularly miss those at all. You know what I miss? Having my daughters about knee high exploring the Multiverse with me, my Pokemon and Wheatley. Those were the good old days."

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yikkin

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Any of the other Knights you fancy, Camille?

Bowz, is most of that bulk of yours muscle or are you skinny under that shell?

Linebeck, how worried do those two girls have you, really? Just afraid of bad PR?

My Bios

Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Hey. Hey Bowser. Are there Shy Girl strip clubs on Koopa Island?
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm

oh my god say yes

Also Zerd what do you think you'd think of current Lao since back in Cipher you weren't too keen on him

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

"Fancy? What do you mean by that?" The Spy uncloaks behind Camille and whispers into her ear before disappearing again. "O-Oh! I don't really see how that's any of your business!"

Bowser jumps out of his throne and flexes. "What do you think, shrimpy? This right here is 100%, prime cut, final boss MUSCLE! You wanna know how I got my statues up the mountain? I got them up there MYSELF! Let's see you try it weakling. I'll even time you!" He lifts one of his stone statues above his head and tosses it in your direction. "I want this taken to the peak of Corona Mountain within ten minutes! Let's go shrimpy! I'll train the weakling out of you or kill you trying!"

"Do you think me some sort of monster?! I'll gladly send people treasure hunting, and I'll gladly take their money, but I'm not out to kill anyone! A man has to have standards! Not to mention that bad PR!"

Bowser crosses his arms, grunting. "So that's your reason for coming to my little paradise here, huh? If you want em, we have em. As long as you pay I don't care."

"I don't really care what goes on in that dimension. I've decided long ago to just leave that one alone. Though I do occasionally glance in to see what other me is doing. As for Lao, I do commend him for helping out that iteration of Fulbright. Fulbright may be over emotional, perhaps even more so in that dimension, but if he's anything like mine he's loyal and has potential, so that Lao definitely made a good call. Likely made an ally for life. He's still a child, but I recognize he has room for growth. I'd almost be tempted to trade had I not banned travel to that dimension."

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 am

Linebeck, what do you think of people shipping you and Stella?

Wheatley, why did the chicken cross the road?

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Wed May 18, 2016 12:24 pm

"WHAT?!" He holds up his hands defensively then coughs into one, blushing before regaining his composure. "If these people have the time to be making up rumors about me, then they've got time to do some work for me! With reduced pay! I demand compensation!"

"Oh, that's an easy one! It was Friday the Thirteenth just a short while ago, so he must've thought 'hey, maybe if I set up some crosses on the road, the evil spirits'll bugger off!' It's fairly simple, fairly elegant plan, masterful even. Couldn't have thought up a better plan myself! Well, mostly because I already thought of this plan myself, and I really cannot think of anything better, but umm...yeah. Evil spirits, voodoo Friday magic, fried chicken. OH, probably should have mentioned, there's a fried chicken place nearby, so probably not in the chicken's best interest to, you know, have itself a casual little stroll past it. Evil spirits won't have much to do with that, just big hungry humans. Likely haven't bathed in a while either, typical. So uh...yeah, moral of the story. Stay away from big smelly humans! Not that, you know, I mind humans or anything. Just the um...the big ones that don't, well, bathe. It's not very pleasant, is it? I mean that big guy with the minigun bathes, what's their excuse? Just sittin' around havin' a laugh as they stuff themselves full of innocent chickens, just tryin' to protect itself of evil spirits? And ya can't at least have a bath? Fatties."

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Hey The Bowz, what's your opinion on the grapefruit technique?

In case you don't know what that is:

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Sat May 21, 2016 5:08 pm

"MY EYES! YOU'VE BLINDED THE ROYAL EYES! TWENTY YEARS DUNGEON!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

camille how's that soiree chick
how about all the others, whatcha think of em

miror b what's your favorite jam that isn't yours

linebeck would you buy (and resell) quetz' golden bra

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Last edited by Laonoone on Sat May 21, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   Sat May 21, 2016 7:22 pm

"I don't know. They're all so impressive and I hope to live up to their expectations. I know at least some of them worry about me, but I haven't really talked to many of them on a personal level. So I really couldn't say."

Spoiler:

"A favorite that isn't mine? Now you should know it isn't polite to lay on the hard questions until the third date! But if just have to know, I simply can't choose a favorite. Even among my own jams! It'd be like asking me to choose between my own children! As for the music of others, I just like anything with a bumping good rhythm! Anything that just makes me wanna get up and dance!"

Spoiler:

"I don't know who this Quetz is, but anything made of gold has to be worth something! I would definitely buy it!"

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Employee Lounge   

Back to top Go down

Employee Lounge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon :: Ask a Question!-
Jump to: