Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 There's an Answer in a Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Might as well, aye?

Little bit of guidelines, though.

1) Try not to ask too many all-character questions. Actually, just try to avoid it. Lotsa times, it's either sorta copypasta'd or I don't have a clue (do I ever?)

2) Make yourself patient, friend. I'll get to this as fast as I can.

3) Keep it brief. 1-3 questions to a post or somethin'.

4) Stupid questions get stupid answers. Don't ask stupid questions.

---

A common looking inn common room, with people lounging on couches. Voices occasionally issue from the ceiling, as if from some kind of omniscient beings who got bored. Or just wanted to make the poor folks herein squirm a bit.

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."


Last edited by Yikkin on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Ember, is being on fire all the time ever annoying?

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Laonoone wrote:
Ember, is being on fire all the time ever annoying?

"I've never not been on fire. It's just normal to me. But I feel terrible when my fire hurts others..."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu
avatar

Posts : 8789
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere...OVER THE RAI-*shot*

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Yikkin wrote:
Stupid questions get stupid answers. Don't ask stupid questions.

BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES STUPID QUESTIONS FUN

Edit: QUESTION MARK?

*slapped*

_________________
Adults in age, maybe not in mentality, because God knows I don't qualify for that.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Taniel, do you ever think about making your coffee smell like gunpowder or something like that?

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero


Posts : 10640
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 18
Location : The moon.

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Ina, how do you REALLY feel about Leticia?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Laonoone wrote:
Taniel, do you ever think about making your coffee smell like gunpowder or something like that?

"No, but that's a decent idea. Somebody mention that bit of advice if I'm ever introduced, please."

Death wrote:
Ina, how do you REALLY feel about Leticia?

"I like her, a lot. She can be a little odd sometimes, but I trust her with my life." Ina offers a small smile, blushes, and then sits down again.

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Ina, ever consider that all that blushing and nervousness is really fixing people to set you and Leticia up?

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Laonoone wrote:
Ina, ever consider that all that blushing and nervousness is really fixing people to set you and Leticia up?

"No. But I'm not exactly super good with people most of the time, so I can't help but be nervous. I'm not even sure if I'm what you'd call..."Mentally stable.""

Is that an admonishment?

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 pm

It is not, because that is a character trait and that is fine

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero


Posts : 10640
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 18
Location : The moon.

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Yoren, what would you say if you learned by accident that your sister was engaged? (By accident meaning you read it in the newspaper or something.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Death wrote:
Yoren, what would you say if you learned by accident that your sister was engaged? (By accident meaning you read it in the newspaper or something.)

Yoren shrugs. "She's happy about it? I'd be fine with it. Her business, y'know."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero


Posts : 10640
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 18
Location : The moon.

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 pm

So you wouldn't be at all disappointed she didn't tell you in person herself?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Death wrote:
So you wouldn't be at all disappointed she didn't tell you in person herself?

"A bit, but so it goes."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2014-07-18
Age : 24
Location : places

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Hey Erwitz, you look to be about 5'10 with your hat off. How tall are you with the hat on?

_________________
SuperDuper COLOR! Codex:
Agni Yui Tesa Eve Sona
Kira Violet Silas Scarlette Fiersome Mira Aeonia Frankie Erin
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm

AniaNova wrote:
Hey Erwitz, you look to be about 5'10 with your hat off. How tall are you with the hat on?

"Aaah... I'd say about 6'6". Pretty tall hat."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:40 am

Lily-Anne, you were asking Lao a lot of questions there, half of which he lied about or made something up. Why so curious?

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Laonoone wrote:
Lily-Anne, you were asking Lao a lot of questions there, half of which he lied about or made something up. Why so curious?

"I've never seen anything like him, why not try to learn about a diffrent species? Although... If the information was falsified, that's pretty disappointing. There's no need to lie if you don't know something."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Ember, do you wonder why you don't remember anything?
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:28 pm

"Yeah, but trying to remember much beyond my name (and even there I'm not 100 percent sure) just makes my head hurt. It's like somebody pouring water on me..."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised Ember has to eat, being an elemental being. What kinds of things does she eat?

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Uh, idk. Figured being made of fire you'd need SOMETHING though since a fire sputters out when it runs out of things to consume.

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Mon May 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Hey. Hey guys. These threads exist.

*kicked*

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 24926
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 26
Location : Washington(The state)

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm

But we haven't had questions to ask.

HEY ALL OF YIKKIN'S CHARACTERS HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT YIKKIN HAS WANTED TO DELETE YOU ALL AT LEAST ONCE? *kicked out*
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero


Posts : 10640
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 18
Location : The moon.

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Ina, what would you say if told your brother Yoren has a vampire fetish?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   

Back to top Go down
 
There's an Answer in a Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon :: Ask a Question!-
Jump to: