Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 There's an Answer in a Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: There's an Answer in a Question   Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Might as well, aye?

Little bit of guidelines, though.

1) Try not to ask too many all-character questions. Actually, just try to avoid it. Lotsa times, it's either sorta copypasta'd or I don't have a clue (do I ever?)

2) Make yourself patient, friend. I'll get to this as fast as I can.

3) Keep it brief. 1-3 questions to a post or somethin'.

4) Stupid questions get stupid answers. Don't ask stupid questions.

---

A common looking inn common room, with people lounging on couches. Voices occasionally issue from the ceiling, as if from some kind of omniscient beings who got bored. Or just wanted to make the poor folks herein squirm a bit.

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."


Last edited by Yikkin on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:04 pm

would you enjoy it

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:08 pm

"No. It would be extremely uncomfortable for me."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:21 pm

You say that yet you like boingy things

Which is it
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:24 pm

"Touching people's butts is awkward in any situation."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

avatar

Posts : 585
Join date : 2013-07-17
Location : phone

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Yoren, what would you say if the strangers you met told you they were your kids from the future?
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:39 pm

"I'd say they tend to make wild claims. Time travel isn't possible."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Leanne, how big would you say your boobs are

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:12 pm

inari how big would you say [i]your/i] boobs are

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Leanne, how big would you say your boobs are

"Big enough to be kinda annoying at times. Can't bind them either. Stupid things get in the way."

[quote=Lao]inari how big would you say [i]your/i] boobs are[/quote]

"I've never had anyone to compare to, I've been stuck here for as long as I can recall."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

do you hate your boobs leanne

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Undernet 5

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Hey Susannah, are you a virgin?
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Laonoone wrote:
do you hate your boobs leanne

"No...?"

The Riderps Phone wrote:
Hey Susannah, are you a virgin?

"My father adhered to rather strict ideas of propriety, and my stepmother didn't need the extra reason to dislike me. Yes."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Undernet 5

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:45 pm

They gone now. Time to go wild?
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:52 pm

The Riderps Phone wrote:
They gone now. Time to go wild?

"I don't really see a reason to wantonly offer myself to men, but perhaps if I develop feelings."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:56 pm

go wild with that special someone then goshdang
make sure to tell us how it goes

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:12 pm

"Well first I'd have to find someone, but I'll be sure and publicize everything that happens." Sarcasm off the port bow, cap'n!

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
The Riderps Phone
Turtle Enthusiast
avatar

Posts : 1646
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Undernet 5

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 pm

It's Ok. We'll just spy on you. Always.
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum
avatar

Posts : 21288
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:50 pm

everything you do, say, and think is transcribed in detailed bodies of text

_________________


What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
avatar

Posts : 5723
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 24
Location : In your mind~ yeah, not really

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Katrina, do you think you and Tharja would get along?

Azrael, do you dance?

Roland, how do you like your eggs?

_________________
LISTEN!! Watashi no MUSIC♪

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:
 

ARE YOU READY?:
 

QFT:
 
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:02 pm

"Probably."

"Occasionally, I enjoy a nice round of dancing."


"Scrambled or hard-boiled with plenty of salt and pepper."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan Mobile

avatar

Posts : 585
Join date : 2013-07-17
Location : phone

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Roland, what do you think of nekos?
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:41 pm

"Nekos? I've never really thought about it. I hold no malice towards them, if that is what you're wondering."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero


Posts : 10640
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 18
Location : The moon.

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Ina, what do you think about the situation you're in with the others in that pyramid?

How do you feel about having a ghost of your mother on this island with you?

Have you ever had the urge to blow up your foes without thinking of a peaceful route?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
avatar

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Probably reading a book

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Death wrote:
Ina, what do you think about the situation you're in with the others in that pyramid?

"There's certainly not a dull moment around here. It's actually sort of frightening."

Quote :
How do you feel about having a ghost of your mother on this island with you?

"I'm not sure how to feel. I'd be super happy if it's actually my mom, ghost or not, but I dunno." She shifts uncomfortably.

Quote :
Have you ever had the urge to blow up your foes without thinking of a peaceful route?

"No..."

_________________
"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it.”

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
avatar

Posts : 28272
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 20
Location : Anywhere I need to be

PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 pm

what if you did blow someone up already and just don't remember it o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: There's an Answer in a Question   

Back to top Go down
 
There's an Answer in a Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon :: Ask a Question!-
Jump to: