Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yay Question time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AniaNova

PostSubject: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:43 pm

You all know the rules I think. Ask any of my characters a max of 3 questions per post. Try to keep it fun, but also try to keep it directed at the characters. Protect yourselves at all times, I want a nice clean fight. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand most of all. Patience is a virtue.

Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Tesa, do you ever feel anything over all the blood you've shed? Do you leave innocents alive, or put them all to the sword if they've even a notion of what you are?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Yui, thoughts on Samus?

Mira, how do you like your position as an Inquisitor?

Violet, how did you take the news of the queen's (and one of your good friend's) death?
Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Agni, how do you feel about the Silver Knights as a whole?

Frankie, do you ever have parts fall off/come loose?

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Yikkin Wrote:

"Well I was trained as an Assassin from a very young age. I took my first life at a young age and of course, as it would any child, it affected me. Over time I grew numb to who I killed and why, and I was just an assassin. It took a lot to overcome the nature I grew into, and to discover what I had loss, which was recognition of the lives of others. After that I began to feel remorse for the lives I had taken, and after some time of discovery, I went back to work...this time only letting my blades fall where I choose. Now I do my best to let my blades fall only on those who take advantage of the lives of others for their own gain, while escaping punishment. The Innocent may brand me a murderer, but it is my hope to use the only skills I have, to ensure they have their life, and the voice to do so."

Smash wrote:

-having taken the form of an elderly woman-"Seemed like a nice enough kid. Needs to get her bearings though, ya never know when this world's gonna throw ya for a loop and she needs to get ready for that."

"Being an Inquisitor is my job. It gives me a sense of purpose, and allows me to generally work on my own, keeping me unshackled from others. The benefits suit my needs and no one gets in my way. It works out just fine."

"Not pulling punches on the first question are we? It was hard, of course. Losing a friend is one of the worst things you can experience. But my king...my friend...he needed me. So I kept my shoulders straight and did what I had to. That's all I will say."

Back to top Go down
AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Lao wrote:

"The Knights are family! We beat up the bad guys and help Papa in doing so. I think we definitely need like a....like an awesome group theme song! Yeah that would be perfect!"

"Hmm, well as you might expect it is bound to happen at some point. However, they don't just fall off while i'm having a chat, or snuggling up to my husband Malphas and his wife Morgan. That would be embarrassing, ha ha. I prize myself on my needle work and spend a lot of time making sure all of my parts are well fastened on. However, it would be hard for anyone to hold on to their limbs if they are being chewed on by some giant beast or...if they are in the middle of battle. Still I am quick to attach a replacement in its spot. Practice makes perfect!"

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Fiersome, how go your travels?

Sona, how's Mr. Bear doing?
Back to top Go down
AniaNova

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm

"I've often worried about how the other dragons are doing. It is difficult to go from leading all of your kind, to being mostly isolated. Even still, I have to admit that part of me has enjoyed it. Traveling freely with Venti, with fewer cares. "

"Mr.Bear is doing alright. He got a new outfit that is super cute! We have so much fun together, and that goes double for Mr. Bear. He likes to hear me sing."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay Question time!   

Back to top Go down

Yay Question time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon :: Ask a Question!-
Jump to: