Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaka, the Beastmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Chaka, the Beastmaster   Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:30 am

Name: Chaka
Birthday: Unknown
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Yellow
Height: 5'2"
Class: Beastmaster

–HISTORY–
She doesn't appear to have one. She just seemed to... show up in the Wilderfields one day, able to converse and live with the beasts that live there with no apparent harm befalling her. Rumors and tales surrounding the girl scattered about, many referring to her as the 'Queen' of the Wilderfields, or simply as 'the Beastmaster'. Of course, she isn't aware of any of this, as she simply goes about her daily life making sure no harm befalls her animal friends.

–PERSONALITY–
Despite having the look of a jungle savage, Chaka is actually a very sweet and kindhearted (if a bit dim) girl towards other people... Provided they don't try to harm her animal friends unprovoked, at least. When she isn't speaking in unintelligible growls, roars, chirps and other animal sounds, she speaks in broken English, which hints at the fact that she is somewhat unknowledgeable about other people, probably due to the fact that she's never been seen outside the Wilderfields before. She gets protective when her innocent friends are in danger, but seems to understand that humans have to defend themselves from attacking creatures, as well (which she seems to equate to 'playing rough').

–ABILITIES–
Chaka appears to possess the uncommon ability to not only speak to, but understand (most) monsters. She is capable of leading them into battle.

Life in the wilderness has led to her developing sharper senses of sight, smell and hearing than most, and she is rather agile and quick-reflexed.

–MISCELLANEOUS–
Likes — Animals, fruit, nature.
Dislikes — Big cities, restricting clothes, most technology (doesn't understand them).

–THEMES–
Playing Rough:

Last edited by SmashBasher123 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OyutheGaggles
Oyuoyuoyuoyu

PostSubject: Re: Chaka, the Beastmaster   Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:55 am

y u quote

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Chaka, the Beastmaster   Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Misclickin'

Gimme a mo I'll fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaka, the Beastmaster   

Back to top Go down

Chaka, the Beastmaster