Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Limit Breaks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Pretend the RP is an RPG and give your characters flashy sounding Limit Breaks for their ultimate skill!
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Cherche: Wyrm's Wrath
"That's quite enough!"
Cherche brandishes her axe and rushes the enemy with quick yet calculated strikes. Eventually she launches the enemy into the air and leaps into the air, continuing to strike. At the peak of her leap, she hooks the opponent onto her axe and drives them to the ground like a meteor, making the earth quake.

Hibiki: The Idolm@ster
"Iku zo!"
Hibiki does what she does best; sings and dances. The opponent is so enthralled by this that he can't help but sing along. When the song is over, the enemy explodes.

Aurora: Fulgentissimo Sidere Apud [Brilliant Star]
"See the light!"
Aura sends a small blast of light up to the sky. Shortly afterwards, rays of light strike her surroundings at a rapid pace. The final one hits her, causing a nuke of light to go off.

Might continue later

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Laonoone
Quis Sum
Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Limit Breaks

Lao - Soul of Fire
With his very being enveloped in scorching flames, Lao grabs and hurls his foe into the sky, sending several fireballs after them. After the initial barrage, he concentrates the leftover energy into a pillar of flame to incinerate the remains.

Desna - Super Soul of Everything
In an emulated and improved version of Lao's attack, Desna created a massive glyph under her foe that blasts it into the air with energy, where the foe is assailed by magic bullets of all kinds from all angles. The spell finishes with a dramatic pose and an explosion behind her, of course.

Kaarme - Midgarsormr's Bank
Through devious, cunning persuasion and negotiation, she obtains all of the foe's money and possessions.
...Wait, isn't this a regular thing?

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Tod: Book
"Aha!"
Inspired by a flash of inspiration, Tod throws a book at the opponent. The instant it touches, there is a very dramatic noise. The opponent is transformed into a statue which then dissolves into dust.

Hilda: Stare
"..."
Hilda looks directly at the enemy the moment the enemy is about to attack and kill her. Her solemn stare suffices to halt all momentum entirely. Then she turns and walks away, and the enemy fades away into nonexistence.

Ms. Glade: Material Emancipation Grill
"Oops. I fizzled that one too."
Ms. Glade stops all movement through her portals, and they cease to be. She then places them on top of each other, and a strange blue energy passes through. Within the enemy, all bones dissolve, and everything else is immediately charred to ash by radiation.

Lucina: Aether (Sol, Luna, Astra)
"I say when it ends!"
Lucina strikes a critical blow on the opponent, which heals her. Overtaken by sudden force, Lucina's rapier becomes even more powerful at moving forward and pushing the opponent's blows aside. Piercing defense even more than usual, she deals five stabs. All the while, her blade is glowing with some divine energy, as is the strange marking in her eye.

More to come.

Quis Sum

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm

A second post is necessary

Lao + Desna - Overkill Oversoul of Overpowering Overdrive
It's probably over. A move of sheer offensive overstimulation, with fiery airborne tackles and short-range explosions woven with magical asteroids striking from every angle, culminating in a clash between two blasts of energy with the target at the center.
Cool explosion in the background is still included, this time with a double pose.

What do you think of the planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter what.
All of the stars in all of the skies are waiting for you.

Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:18 pm

PART ONE: MOSTLY ZERDARK

Zerdark: Electrical Discharge
"Who's next?"
Zerdark charges all of his power into both of his palms, which he proceeds to fire at an enemy in the form of a large electrical blast. Once fired, the shot is incredibly fast and cannot be dodged by anyone slower than the speed of light. If successful, the attack causes the target to collapse on the ground and convulse while electrical currents ravage the body for a few torturous minutes before exploding in a bloody mess.

Zerdark + Wheatley: Four Part Plan
"Alright, you've made us angry. Point to you. But, you are going to die now, so point deducted."
Wheatley flies into Zerdark's head and Zerdark gains spectral wings along with the ability to fly. Zerdark's speed is also increased. Several new plates form around Zerdark's body granting extra protection along with a horned steel helmet, which Zerdark uses to ram into his target with the intention of impalement. Wheatley and Zerdark share a consciousness and Zerdark's voice is echoed by Wheatley's.

The Spy: Cloak and Dagger
"Pardon me."
Everyone in the area is rendered temporarily blind, leaving ample opportunity for The Spy to complete his business, which may or may not include killing everyone in the room.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.

Last edited by Zerdark on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yikkin
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario
Mister Doctor Professor Yikkario

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 pm

---Yoren---

"Unfortunately, you have ceased to amuse me."

Yoren decapitates the nearest foe, shoots another, teleports, and does it again, ad infinitum. Or until all the people are dead. Whichever comes first!

Lily-Anne

"*tsks loudly*

She summons ghostly copies of her swords to rain down on the enemy, culminating with her actual swords piercing through them in an X.

Ember

...Get away from me...

Lots and lots of fire. Need I say more?

My Bios

"We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville."
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:54 pm

June/July/Augustine- Justice Gale Alpha
With sword in hand and an incantation of justice in their hearts, the use of a skill passed down from a legendary hero can be done. As the sword glows, wind begins gathering around both the user and the target, at which point the glowing sword must be used to strike the target several times in quick succession, the wind pushing the target around as it happens. It culminates in a ball of energy emerging from the sword and trailing around the gust of wind, eventually hitting the target. There seems to be more to the original attack which none of the 3 have mastered yet, hence being an alpha.

Morgan (F)- Devil's Nyctophobia
Morgan coats the opponent in dark magic, slowly draining their energy, before striking them with simultaneous fire, ice, and lightning magic.

Aquaria- Tidal Tempest
Aquaria freezes the target in place with ice before summoning two massive waves of water to collide into the target.

Lina- Arkyrian Protection
Lina changes into Arkyrie form temporarily, drastically increasing her magic power and speed. In this form, she can use an exclusive skill in which she rains down holy energy from the sky.

Luke- Cryo Wolf
Luke creates a blizzard around his opponent, blinding their vision as he runs circles around them to further confuse them before he unleashes a powerful blast of ice energy from his fist, freezing them and severely damaging them.

Hitomi- Eyes of Babylon
A large (but nondamaging) beam emerges from her eyes. Those caught in this beam will be simultaneously possessed by her.

Hakumen- Kokūjin Ōgi: Akumetsu

Courtney('s Camerupt)- Eruption
Camerupt attacks the target with the power of a volcano, dealing extra damage depending on how healthy it is.

Desco- Yog Sothoth

Adele + Elsie- Fantasia
As Adele sings, Elsie summons various monsters from her cards that attack in tune with Adele's songs, culminating in a large draconic creature that unleashes a beam of energy further powered by her song.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 pm

PART TWO: THE TEAM

The Medic: Maximum Overdrive
"Ahahah...I have no idea!" - The Medic upon being asked if this will work.
The Medic pushes his equipment to the absolute limit in order to extend his ÜberCharge time from 8 seconds to two full minutes. Other members of The Team now get healed just by standing near The Medic. In addition, along with the usual complete invulnerability from attacks for The Medic and his patient, they and all allies around The Medic deal extra damage with all attack types.

The Heavy: Dead
"Never...NEVER! Touch my Sandvich!"
The Heavy drinks down a canteen with mysterious contents given to him by The Medic, which grants The Heavy complete invincibility for five seconds. During this time, The heavy rushes toward a target, grabs them by the neck, and rips their body out from under them.

The Engineer: Ultimate Problem Solver
"Got a problem...use a gun. If that don't work...use more gun."
The Engineer summons a set of power armor he created complete with multiple mounted Sentry Guns and a dispenser built in for his team.

The Demoman: Cursed Captain
"Thus begins my thousand-year reign of blood!"
The Demoman brings out a cursed claymore haunted by a decapitation obsessed spirit. The Demoman's health and speed is increased and increases further with each person killed with a decapitation. The Demoman's only good eye glows a haunting green as his power increases.

The Scout: Home Run
"Yo, batter up!"
The Scout becomes a blur as he circles around his enemies and literally bats them away with enough force to send them flying several feet away.

The Sniper: Explosive Rounds
"Steady...steady..."
The Sniper replaces his standard ammo with some he's been saving for a special occasion. Every bullet now explodes upon impact, dealing fatal damage to intended targets and splash damage to nearby targets.

The Spy: Everything Dies
"Now you've made me angry!" - Zerdark's angry voice coming out of The Spy
"Gah! Everything's gone bloody crazy!" - The Sniper
"Vhat is happening?!" - The Medic
"It's the Devil's work!" - The Demoman
"Holy crap..." - The Scout
The Spy somehow becomes ÜberCharged on his own as flaming rocks rise from the ground and huge walls of flame surround him. The Spy has determined that nothing that doesn't already know his secret is leaving the area alive and so he summons his true power out of either anger or a desire to protect his team from a superior foe. He decides on fire so he can burn all evidence of his victims.

http://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:02 am

Tod: Knowledge is Power
"I'm not worth anything, coward!"
Tod stands in moral confusion as he is nearly attacks. Finally deciding not to die out of instinctual fear, he lets forth a scream of loathing and pain as he pulls out a book and starts using it as both a shield and a bludgeon. The book, eager to be wielded, glows almost hungrily as it drains the life from its foe, sighing contentedly when finished, as if done with a meal. Tod, weeping, is unaware of its sinister sentience.

Leticia: Inferno
"LET'S KICK UP THE HEAT!"
Leticia grabs her flamethrower and tosses it into the air, pulling out a firecracker gun and blasting it so that fireballs rain down. She shoots three shots through the falling embers so that they explode across the ground themselves, then catches the falling flamethrower (which is on fire) and converts the fire coursing down it into a semi-explosive slow moving charge, which broils all enemies caught in it.

Tod + Newton: Ritual Disaster
"Are you sure this is..." "I've never been more positive."
Tod draws the necessary runes in the ground and begins chanting. Newton pours six vials in a specific order for a specific elemental effect, then finishes with a branch of divining wood from Alayne's tree. There is a surge, and a crystal of glass-like green and obsidian black juts up, before spinning and acting at Tod's command. Newton reclaims the branch, using it as a baton to shape the wind, which carries with it many smaller shards. When they are done obliterating their foes, they set the crystal back into the ground.

Nalima: Path of the Rose
"There, there, darling. This won't hurt any more than you deserve."
Nalima jumps off Dwight and starts dancing with her foe in an intimidating slow waltz. Her eyes glitter with homicidal desire enough to reduce the bravest person to a trembling coward. As the dance continues, she saws off the person's arm, then breaks their legs, and moves onto the next, completing the round as the music ends. She laughs as she takes a bow, but makes sure she lets them bleed to death instead of dying quickly. (If the person's a real thread she'll decapitate them.)

Ariadne: Point Blank
"You really want to stand in my way? Wow, you ARE an idiot."
A ghostly dragon image surrounds her, almost like an aura, and she extends her arm with her gun. The aura looms forward, splitting to face each foe, and lets out a roar. In an instant, Ariadne seems to teleport to each enemy, releasing an explosive blast point blank at their chest at a rate of three people per second.

Therese: Sentence
"You will respect your elders. And, moreover, the law."
Therese holds the assailant in place with Light magic. She "arrests" the person for the appropriate crime, who struggles and continues to move threateningly. If the person surrenders, she whisks them away. If the person continues to threaten her, she administers the death sentence quickly and solemnly with a small knife imbued with Light Magic.

PostSubject: Re: Limit Breaks!   

Back to top Go down

Limit Breaks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Important Events and Noncanon :: Non-Canon-
Jump to: