Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lobby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Lobby   Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 pm

A scribe or intern usually sits at the desk, making notes or some such. The job here is voluntary, so they might be immersed in work, so there's a bell you can press if you need to get their attention.

There's a warm fireplace by some comfortable chairs. Plenty of chairs, which makes for a nice reading area, or a nice waiting area if you're just coming in from the cold and trying to warm up before going into the library itself. There's usually a kettle on the fire, too, with plenty of tea, coffee, and hot cocoa for you to sip. There's no rule against talking in this room, so plenty of conversations can happen here.

There's a door to the side that leads to the office of Lord Eirich or whoever his deputy is. A door on the other side leads to the members-only Vault.

Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Lobby   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 pm

"Ooh, it smells nice~" Theo enters the Archive Tower and finds himself pleasantly surprised. He looks around and sees one solitary soul stuck behind a desk looking bored.
"Um, excuse me?" He walks up to them. "Good day to you! My name is Theodore and, uh..." He pokes around in his bag and pulls out a parchment. "I saw this poster about this, uh, this archive thing you have going on and I thought it sounded just delightful! So I was wondering if maybe I could join in some capacity? I know I don't look like much, but I've read all 32 volumes of Matters of Magic by Archipedes, and I've memorized it all! You know, more or less. Ooh, I was also a teacher for a while! It was a magic school and, uh, I got fired for endangering the students. But it was totally a misunderstanding, I was actually in control during every experiment we conducted! You know, more or less. So... any chance I could join?"

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Lobby   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:32 pm

The bored person looks relieved for a fleeting instant to have somebody to talk to.

After hearing Theodore introduce himself, however, the bored person sighs and extends a hand pointing toward the door to the side. "Speak to Lord Eirich, in there," they say. "Unless you'd like to stay and chat for a bit?" they add hopefully.

Furfrou with a tophat

PostSubject: Re: Lobby   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:41 pm

"Oh! Well, you know, I would really like to get this done, but afterwards I could come back here and we could... discuss current events?" Awkward Theo is awkward.

My Japanese name: 海斗 Kaito (big dipper of the ocean) 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain)
Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Lobby   Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:09 pm

"That would be lovely! Okay, best of luck!!"

PostSubject: Re: Lobby   

Back to top Go down

Lobby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Regions :: West Drachurst :: Blanched Tundra :: Archive Tower-
Jump to: